It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The effects of aura damage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
If you wholeheartedly believe your chakras will be protected either your subconscious self or other "good" entities isn't that enough for it to become reality?

Hello Heyo,

Welcome to the thread! That is a really good question you asked
In a way you are absolutely right. But it is never as simple unfortunately.
The condition of your energetic system is the sum of all positive and negative actions. So thinking or visualizing your chakras protected is a positive action with an immediate result on the energetic level. When continuing on the other hand with actions like not taking proper care for your self the positive effect will be soon gone.

The energetic sytem is of course changing all the time, it is not a static system. The energy can change from minute to minute depending on your company, your activities, your emotions and so on.
But to visualize once a day that your chakras and aura are protected is a very good start on working on a positive energy balance.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by leapoffaith

I totally see what you're saying...but why put restrictions on it? Belief can override the rules is what i believe. I think the rules, or, the "way chakra acts" are absurdities proposed by those who want what we have ("those" being emotional states which can be called congruent to the manifestation of satan/(insert YOUR truth HERE!).

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Keep in mind that all my apparent statements have a vague quesiton mark behind them in my minds eye.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Agreed. Fear is the cornerstone of chaos. Myself I was a crystal meth addict for a bout a year or so. After going through that it kind of reveals how the world is based on semantics. It's pretty hard to put into words.

Kudos, that is an addiction that most sufferers never break.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

You negate addiction by saying you will not acknowledge addiction. It is the same with any noun.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

You negate addiction by saying you will not acknowledge addiction. It is the same with any noun.

I have long suspected that the tendancy to lable addiction as a "disease" rather than as a pattern of bad choices is damaging to recovery efforts, woudl you agree?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Definately. The key is blaming yourself but not judging yourself. Most cannot keep the two seperate.

edit: accidently wrote now instead of not.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by heyo]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Definately. The key is blaming yourself but now judging yourself. Most cannot keep the two seperate.

See I have someone suffering an addiction in my family.

It's frustrating because everyone else tries to coddle them, saying "Their circumstance made them do this, who are we to question how they deal with it?" basically.

And then I am saying, no, they choose to do this and they can choose to stop if we encourage them...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

the problem with your relative is the same as mine was if he/she doesn't have any self worth, and therefore cannot create the situation of beating their addiction in his/her head without outside help. I would have to say that you are the only one trying to privde a solution that isn't cosmetic.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

the problem with your relative is the same as mine was if he/she doesn't have any self worth, and therefore cannot create the situation of beating their addiction in his/her head without outside help. I would have to say that you are the only one trying to privde a solution that isn't cosmetic.

Ultimately I have stopped trying to "Fix" this problem. That person is not willing to make the change and no one else in the family is willing to commit to supporting their recovery. I do not want to derail this thread by talking about that anymore but feel free to U2U me if there is anything more you want to say about that.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I think the op would be ok with where we're going with this. Btw there was not one iota of craving and i quit cold turkey. I cannot however beat smoking.........which inanimate noun manipulates the most? The one whose manipulation is accepted.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

I feel you. I doubt i could quit coffee. Thank goodness there is no social stigma.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Just like smoking, one day people will judge you cause you drink coffee.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Just like smoking, one day people will judge you cause you drink coffee.

And they can kiss my big hairy hindquarters.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Lol. People are afraid of people like you because you aren't afraid. Does that ringa bell?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Lol. People are afraid of people like you because you aren't afraid. Does that ringa bell?

Tut tut, sounds like rain.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Time for a more personal intermezzo: as child I saw "things". My parents didn't take it seriously, said it was my imagination. So I stopped talking about it. I was also very sensitive to other persons. There was this awful aunt of mine which I couldn't bear to be in the same room with. When I had to go shopping with me mum I always ended up exhausted. The term "highsensitivity" was not invented yet.

Later I found out I could relax more around other people with a couple of beers. After me and my first real love broke up I was in so much pain, I just couldn't handle it. I locked myself in with Pink Floyd "the wall" and started to build my own wall. When I felt strong enough I started going out again and drastically increased my alcohol intake.
I had the problem that I was an excellent drinker. I didn't get sick when drinking too much. Not even when combining with smoking grass.
The next day however... I managed to finish my bachelors degree on the university despite my intake. Started working, could afford to buy coc aine. I gave this up after half a year because I could feel it destroy me. I think I wasn't addicted to alcohol or drugs, because I had no problem giving it up. I didn't take in on a daily basis. It was more like when I started to drink I couldn't stop until I was totally wasted.
Then I started to practice Yoga and I met other people who could see "things" and slowly I opened up again. I started to take lessons in meditation, intuition trainings, homeopathy, flowerremedies and crystal healing and later aura and chakra healing. These trainings are all about healing yourself first and that was hard. During my drunk days I had many bad boyfriends whose energy was still in my system. It took a lot of work to get it out. Ans still there are some bricks left of the wall I built around my feelings. I went to other healers to help me cut my chakra strings to my first love. I had done it myself many times, but they kept coming back. They get weaker but there not gone yet.

When working on myself like this I automatically started to take better care of myself. Boozing up was just for the weekends. Or I stayed sober and observed my friends and their energetic system when they got plastered and the first time I did that it scared the hell out of me! That was the trigger to stop drugs and booze. I couldn't bring myslf to stop smoking cigarettes though. That took me another 10 years. But 1 year ago I gave up smoking as well and it just happened naturally, to my astonishment it wasn't hard at all!

Now I occasionally drink alcohol and I will never stop drinking coffee! Or maybe I will someday, but I don't feel like it now.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
What kind of energetic damage are we talking about?

1. Problems of the chakras:

Blocked chakras:
Nearly in everybody we find more or less blocked chakras. When a chakra is blocked energy cannot float freely through your system. An example: when your 5th chakra is blocked you might experience problems swallowing when becoming emotional. The 5th chakra controls our communication to the outside world. While in the 4th chakra the emotions are felt, the energy goes to the 5th to be expressed. When this condition persists it can cause problems in the 4th (heart chakra), because since the emotions cannot be expressed it is possible that they are going to be denied or blocked, simply because without an outlet it all becomes too painful. Or the other way around. There is a simple test from the so called “Touch for Health” method you can use to measure the condition of your chakras. You will need the assistence of another person. It goes like this: place your right hand in front of your first chakra. Meanwhile the thumb and finger of your left hand have to form an “O”. Then relax and concentrate on your first chakra, visualise the colour red. Your friend must say “hold it!” or something like it and then gently (!) try to seperate your finger and thumb. The more resistance the stronger the chakra. You proceed from there to the next chakra until you end up with the crown. The chakras where you felt the least resistance are the ones you need to work on first. Just focusing your attention on those chakras a couple of times a day already works miracles, because thoughts are energy.
Chakra meditation is also very helpful. Visualise your chakra, flood it with the rigth colour and visualise it to open a little like a lens from a photocamera opens. Focus on your front and your back equally (chakras have openings to your front and to your back, except the first and seventh. The first opens towards the earth and the crown chakra towards the cosmos).

Chakras can also be overactive: That means they are wide open, there is too much energy floating there. For example: very dominant people can have overactive third chakra (the solar plexus chakra). This chakra is connected to the ego, willpower, personality and self-confidence. When confronted with dominant people some of us intuitively fold their arms over their own third chakra to protect yourself.
When you have overactive chakras you can soothe them by visualising the complementary colour it should have in it and close it a little with the analogy of the camera lens again.

Colour Complementary colour
Red Blue
Orange Indigo
Yellow Violet
Green Magenta (a shade of red)
Blue Red
Indigo Orange
Violet Yellow

The fifth chakra for example: Everybody knows people who talk and talk but don’t seem to tell anything. This is another example of the effect of an overactive chakra. The colour is blue (like the sky on a sunny day). In the same way chakras can also be underactive.

Chakras can also be undercharged. A healthy rootchakra for example has a radiant red colour. When undercharged the colour is pale and there is too low energy to function. This person doesn’t feel worthy of living here on earth. The opposite is also possible: the chakra can be overcharged. The differcence between underactive and undercharged is that in the latter case there is a dysfunction in the chakra. This is more difficult to correct than the underactive chakra. Also other abnormalties are possible: sometimes a chakra is deformed or completely absent or in the wrong place.

2. Problems of the aura

- Leaks in the aura: Usually occurs in the first layer. There is a gradual loss of energy. You could say the aura is “wearing thin”. This occurs locally. When someone has suffered physical injury like a broken leg or something the on the aura you find a weakening in the place near the fracture.
- Tears or holes: Tears are a severe form of damage. There is a local absence of energy and they leave you vulnerable to outside influences. It feels cold or sometimes it really feels like a hole. Tears can be caused by severe (psycho)trauma suffered in life and also by longterm chemical substance abuse.
Tears usually start in the first layer of the aura. The tear can progress from there to the outer layers and thus becoming more and more harmful. The natural protection against unwanted outside influences doesn’t function as it should anymore thus leaving the person susceptible to what I call “aura-surfers”, entities which thrive on aura-energy of people.
- “dark” energy: When reading the aura sometimes there is what I call dark energy: it is usually black or grey-ish. There is no energy flow in those areas.

TO be continued..

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hmdnrbbf

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join