It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS is the best UFO footage I have ever seen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Finally, there is something clear that one can look at. Sort of looks like a blimp at first, but when you think about it, there is no light reflecting from where the actual baloon should be. The light seems to disappear off everything once it leaves the body of the object, sort of like when you shine a light into the dark for a few hundred feet because there is nothing there for it to reflect from. :O

You can hear the reactions of many of the witesses to the object as well, and you can hear the annoying radio Irish blokes... lol no really, I dont know if this one was posted yet but its only a few months old. Criticise as you will, I probably won't be back here for a while. Til then, enjoy

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Greetings,
I keep thinking helicopter while I'm watching it for some reason??

Very good find.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
is this a joke? 4mins of waste of time

One must be lank blind NOT to see that that is a helicopter.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I say it's a blimp for sure if it is even a question. The red sky is a sign of a larger city. The background noise if real, sounds urban. The text on the side looks like it says something. Night time advertising seen by millions above stadiums each year. Blinking red light on top to warn other craft from descending upon it. At 0:29 and 3:38 it stands out.

[edit on 2/13/2009 by staple]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
BLIMP in my opinion and the "standard issue" red flashing light to say hello look out for me air traffic.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
if not a blimp,,, surely a helicopter

hard to tell the size of it,,, however it did look like a helicopter in some of the stop shots,,, as if it had small side wings or something

like any of these here

www.aviastar.org...

pro.corbis.com...

aviationweek.typepad.com...

it may be a ufo for now ,,, but certainly no space craft

new topics

top topics

join