It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.C: music.Songs For The New Dark Ages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
PODcast:

music.Songs For The New Dark Ages

On this podcast I'm introducing a set of acoustic tracks concerning conspiracy, Et visitation, new age ideas and spiritual themes. I breifly explain my material, what's behind it, why I write etc. These are first takes of tracks I've been working on, I'm putting together a thematic album which I will be re-recording with drums, electric guitars and keyboards etc, and if anyone wants to hear the new versions I will be happy to put them up on here in a future podcast, if there's any interest though. If you enjoy my material you can check out my website www.freewebs.com/danaustin and please feel free to leave any feedback here, it's always appreciated, I like to know what people think, either positive or critical feedback. Thanks for reading. Dan

length: 59:32
file: atscpod_3217.mp3
size: 55813k
feed: atsc

[edit on 13-2-2009 by maarduk]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Cool deal! Put together the other instruments and new album and I would use both on my radio station..give a little airtime.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Hi RFBurns,

thank you for your comment! And also, sure it would be great to have my material on your show thanks. I'll make a note of your post and let you know when I've finished the final cuts on my tracks.

Thanks again, really appreciated.

Dan

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by maarduk

Check out mike and the mechanics silent running lyrics, LOL.

It is prophetic, I swear !

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
maarduk
I am just now listening, great ATS music. enjoying it immensely!
I may have to do a pod cast, or a videocast.
Anyhow, my friend, fine music! Thanks
Cheers

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hi Zeptepi,

thanks for checking out my podcast, and I'm really glad you like it.

I didn't know if anyone would be interested in this kind of thing but thought I'd put it up anyway.

You should do a podcast, and if you do, let me know and I'll listen.

Thanks again,

Dan

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by maarduk
Hi RFBurns,

thank you for your comment! And also, sure it would be great to have my material on your show thanks. I'll make a note of your post and let you know when I've finished the final cuts on my tracks.

Thanks again, really appreciated.

Dan

Excellent.
I run an online station plus a LPFM and simulcast both. I look forward to it!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Good stuff, listing to you sing put me in mind of John lennon.
I look forward to hearing more of you music

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hi RF Burns: I look forward to seeing what you think of my finished songs, basically I'm looking to re-record my tracks with drums, electric guitars and keyboards, so I'm looking to get it done proffessionally and so I hope you like the finished product.

Sauron: thanks a lot for your reply, if you ever need a singer for anything I'd be happy to work with you, I hope you get your friend to record something on that track you put on ATS, it really is very good and warrants compliments.

Thanks again guys I really do appreciate you listening to my stuff and leaving comments, take care.

Dan

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Ha! I have just finished it. Gonna listen to it again.

You have one of the greatest gift. You have something you really love and live for.

Greetings

new topics

top topics

join