It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor A.K.A. Razimus Report

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I smell a movie on the horizon and I smell this is just a huge viral marketing ploy to get everyone interested in the Titor story again. It would not supprise me one bit if all the accused are major players in this farce.
I also find it interesting that out of all his 'predictions' he failed to mention Sept 11, 2001 and the way it changed the world forever. It is arguably the most significant event in modern history and he didn't mention it despite his appearance on the net was only months earlier. Clearly a hoax.
Watch out for the movie coming soon to a theatre near you!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Is Olav innocent, is he guilty? Time will tell. Considering the fact that this drama is centered around a nerd that claimed he was from the year 2036 makes it more of a comedy.

please see:

hoaxhunter.blogspot.com...

to keep up on this story... as I can't really post everything here without it being permanently non-editable.

I don't know if Olav will ever be able to help me find the true identity of John Titor, you can judge for yourself who is who and what is what.

I think those guys stopped looking for Titor such a long time ago that they think it's impossible to find him, he was sloppy I know we can find him, the fact that he hired a lawyer is proof of his sloppy work.

Has anyone ever met or seen Oliver Williams? That might not even be his real name, considering the fact that he's been a guest on c2cam many times, I'm surprised I haven't seen a picture of his face, I think he's probably just a webmaster, but likely a webmaster for the John Titor Foundation... since he has a link to the JTF cafepress site, so he found that site and out of the kindness of his heart made pretty banners for it for free, or he got paid by the JTF or he is a member, those are the only possibilities.

Stay tuned, this drama keeps on keepin on, before I released my report I didn't expect such an extreme response from anyone except Titor to be honest.....

Someone claimed JT is laughing about this in 2036 right now, but he's not real so maybe in fairytale land he's doing that, but in reality the author behind the fictional character is probably laughing at this... sorry to keep this crap in the news, I would like this story dead, buried, nails in the coffin, the coffin cremated, placed in an urn, and the urn shot into the sun.
So forgive me for keeping this topic to even remain 'alive'..

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Razimus]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Just wondering - it seemed like you were under duress in that update video.

Great research by the way - ven if you are wrong information will see light of day from this!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
Is Olav innocent, is he guilty? Time will tell. Considering the fact that this drama is centered around a nerd that claimed he was from the year 2036 makes it more of a comedy.

please see:

hoaxhunter.blogspot.com...

to keep up on this story... as I can't really post everything here without it being permanently non-editable.

I don't know if Olav will ever be able to help me find the true identity of John Titor, you can judge for yourself who is who and what is what.

I think those guys stopped looking for Titor such a long time ago that they think it's impossible to find him, he was sloppy I know we can find him, the fact that he hired a lawyer is proof of his sloppy work.

Has anyone ever met or seen Oliver Williams? That might not even be his real name, considering the fact that he's been a guest on c2cam many times, I'm surprised I haven't seen a picture of his face, I think he's probably just a webmaster, but likely a webmaster for the John Titor Foundation... since he has a link to the JTF cafepress site, so he found that site and out of the kindness of his heart made pretty banners for it for free, or he got paid by the JTF or he is a member, those are the only possibilities.

Stay tuned, this drama keeps on keepin on, before I released my report I didn't expect such an extreme response from anyone except Titor to be honest.....

Someone claimed JT is laughing about this in 2036 right now, but he's not real so maybe in fairytale land he's doing that, but in reality the author behind the fictional character is probably laughing at this... sorry to keep this crap in the news, I would like this story dead, buried, nails in the coffin, the coffin cremated, placed in an urn, and the urn shot into the sun.
So forgive me for keeping this topic to even remain 'alive'..

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Razimus]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
hi guys,

I think the truth of who did it is out there and someone will find it. To be honest my roll in this was more of an archivist, but since the interest is there I will pursue it as much as I can. The Titor experience is secondary to my own research into conspiracy's and ufo's. But since there is a lot of interest in who did it I'll throw my hat in the ring and see what I can find.

I again want to stress that if any of you believe I am involved or I know something I'm not telling you just ask me. I'm always happy to answer questions and help with things in general.

- olav

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Thank you Olav:

You are a key character in a legendary event. I truly appreciate your willingness to "throw your hat in the ring." I do not believe that any of the characters in this event will regret "throwing their hat in the ring" as well. Very few people in their life will be able to experience being a legend in their own time. Make use of this special opportunity. A special force has arrived at your doorstep! See this gift for what it is!

To all - Keep up the good work!

-anonymous

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Thank you Olav:

You are a key character in a legendary event. I truly appreciate your willingness to "throw your hat in the ring." I do not believe that any of the characters in this event will regret "throwing their hat in the ring" as well. Very few people in their life will be able to experience being a legend in their own time. Make use of this special opportunity. A special force has arrived at your doorstep! See this gift for what it is!

To all - Keep up the good work!

-anonymous

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I'm Sorry to the ANOMALIES.NET people, namely Olav Phillips, Phil Fiord. Those two I focused on most so I can accept the fact that it's reasonable why they were the most irritated by my report. I honestly thought they were the biggest suspects of the Titor hoax, based on my research and evidence, but my evidence was done in isolation, I did this because I'm used to working in isolation, and I didn't want outside influences to change my data, but this is no excuse for my mistakes. I wanted to step back and get a better view on their responses which is why it's taken me this long to see they are innocent. Darby & Rick sorry to drag you into this as well. I am an honest person and I'm sure you guys are as well. The ANOMALIES.NET guys did debunk a lot of the Titor case, but the case has been cold so long I'm sure they think no new evidence can be brought to light. I do have spies talking to me here and there, I assumed they were ANOMALIES spies but their probably Titor spies having some fun. I haven't learned anything from them whether they are spies of Titor or not, but I just found a new lead in the case. I was looking through a disk from 2006 and I found my 2003-2004 files, I found the IBM logo image that I think is the JPG of Pamela's IBM logo. At least it was called that in the thread I found it in, and the thread quickly disappeared and the image hasn't been seen since, so I do think it's real. The thing about this logo is I can't match it up with any IBM logos on the net, so it's either not a real IBM 5100 logo, or maybe it's from a 5100 manual instead of being from the computer itself. Also it looks yellow, I wouldn't expect a brand new logo to be yellow, from JT's perspective the logo would be brand new, unless he got it at an old computer parts store or ebay. This IBM logo is not the lead I found, it's just an interesting image.

My new lead I will probably only discuss in future John Titor hoax update videos. Also I am going to edit my original JT videos and upload them as 1 video, yes I made so many mistakes my 2 videos will be cut down to 1 video. I work as fast as I can but this is a hobby, Olav makes no money from ANOMALIES.NET he told me, and he's telling the truth, I've had many websites over the years and none of them have made money either, the most money I've made from a website was from my Dr Pepper website, dr-pepper.com, I had an amazon banner on there for 2 years, and they eventually sent my check for 7 dollars before I took them down. Olav investigates UFOs and I'm sure it's his hobby he's willing to do for free. The ANOMALIES.NET people are not behind the John Titor hoax, I'm not being compelled to say this from any perspective but the truth, they have been open from the second my report was released and have been willing to answer any questions anyone has had. They answered all of my questions.

This investigation is not over, I have a new lead that I will mention when enough facts are gathered.

--- John 'Razimus' Hughston

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Razimus]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Whether he's real or not? It doesn't even matter. What he (they) said is coming true to a great degree. Do a search: "States Claiming Sovereignty". That's only the tip of the iceberg. Are you ready for civil war!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I am amazed to be reading this.
I chose never to refer to John Titor to any member of my family and to keep most of the information solely to myself until I would find out the truth.
Before this investigation was done , I was sitting in front of a psychic and she told me that this whole John Titor story was most definately going to be exposed as a part of a propaganda campaign designed to promote fear.
I hate to be forced to enter the name of the area 51 base as I submit the posting of this message, as I feel that the area on which the base rests , which I titled Silent Hill after the famous computer games and movie , is something I was most definately not going to ponder much on this night as I write.
I felt it extremely douptful that the prediction of this psychic would come true.
But after the Titor story was unleashed , odd events began to happen.
Civil unrest in major US citiez increased to an unprecedented degree , and when I began to talk about the ideas John Titor had on themes such as sovereignity and the Office of the President of the United States to be represented by five rather than one persons , I had no idea that in the near future I´d discover that nobody has therefore any copyright to that idea!
If there is no John Titor then nobody can claim a copyright to his story which means that anyone can claim to be John Titor! John Titor´s information about the nature of world lines is most probably correct , but the nature of time travel must work differently than Titor describes in the overal process.
If these 88 hoaxed identities that were used to manipulate John Titor into being had anything in common I feel the idea was to use programming to trigger behavior modification. The question then becomes whom the programmer is collaborating with. Paranormal phenomena cannot have impact on more than 9 individuals exclusively per event , which means that if the number goes higher , it´ll most probably be always 9 + 9 + 9 but always limited to the number nine per paranormal event. Why I have no idea but I chose to term the phenomenon the Law of No Mass Manifestation which prevents paranormal phenomena from having impact on large masses of people and which does so in a controlled fashion like the law of gravity but unlike that law , appearently this law cannot be overcome because the randomness seems to never change.
The psychic told me ´you´ll hear about this event being talked about as a hoax about one year from now´and that was in early 2008 or late 2007 , and now it´s 2009! Create the sad story of a military general who looses his father to make tons of men desire to join the US Army , create a sad poem written by a supposed soldier read from in the middle of a war some few years ago , then add and twist everything with spice and chilly and a sweet flavour of aspartame to dumb down people but also inform them that they must rise above their herd mentality. This creates conflight in their emotional lives and subjects readers of the story to lots of stress.
With multiple readers believing something that´s appearently presented in the form of a half truth which gets then buried in some form of obscurity and mixing the discussion on WWIII with the mix , the minds of the readers have become milked , mixed and the artificial flavour and sugar become the substances that keep their blood preassures going each time they go to sleep.
Then a ´fate date´is presented , which is presumeably 2015. So you´re most definately right , but I chose to wait until someone would perform a proper investigation into this and then I could tell my own opinion. I was so wise to avoid talking about this to most people I knew until the truth would be brought into daylight , and as usual , prior to 2012 as it is now 2009.

warm regards,

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I will release the John Titor Hoax Update #3 in the coming weeks, hopefully days if not hours. I do not know exactly the second my video will be uploaded to youtube so I recommend you subscribe at:

youtube.com...

Update #3 may be my last update on this case, I am getting very close to the end of this case and once and for all I will be able to close it and move on!

Concerning the identity behind John Titor, the mystery will go away and to those that don't want knowledge that may be considered a spoiler I recommend you do not view my blog or youtube page in the coming weeks. The nails in the coffin have already been hammered by others, at this point I was just looking for a nice headstone that fit and I found it, these are just analogies in no way do I wish harm on the authors behind John Titor, their own personal karma will catch up to them.

I will be confirming my findings with a few other sources before I publish it, I can't jump the gun on this as I did with my february 13th report, in that report I accidentally named the guys at anomalies.net the top John Titor suspects, not only are they not John Titor, they have helped me with clues which has led to the proof I have finally found!

I am looking forward to exposing other hoaxes!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
This is...hilarious. To say the least. I was googling my name out of boredom (No, I'm not John Titor) to find out that I was on a list of people who allegedly perpetrated a "massive hoax." This is ridiculous. My name is on that list because years ago I posted on the Art Bell forums and probably other paranormal forums. I was young, naive, and had an interest in the paranormal.

The fact that this sad, sad character Razimus spent hours and hours compiling a list of people who replied to Titor's thread or talked about Titor online is just pathetic.

Dude, get a life. Obsess much?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Doesn't ATS take any responsibility for "John Titor" ?

The membership at ATS almost doubled with this story and the same happened with the "Serpo" (Bill Ryan) topic also, they both made the ATS Website very popular.

I do believe that ATS representatives were involved in the creation of both stories.

But don't listen to me... I'm just a maniac

Yours sincerely 72.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

I think its Mel Reckling

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join