It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor A.K.A. Razimus Report

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Most of you are missing the damn point of this whole thing.. Its not about debunking the story etc, we all know it was a hoax.. Its about finding out WHO CREATED the hoax. OP.. props on all the work.

hi.. new here

ces

ps hoax or not it was an entertaining story that got me through hrs of 'work'

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Razimus, thank you, thank you, thank you! I wonder if Olav will ever answer those questions?

Keep up the good work sir.

By the way your videos made me laugh, I love them.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Until I'm proven wrong on my top 2 suspects, I will not retract my claim, that they are the hoaxers behind John Titor.

I made a few mistakes on who was a fake name and who wasn't, this is understandable and I knew it would happen, in no way shape or form does it change my top 2 suspects, yet on "Coast to Coast AM with George Noory" George Noory made it sound like I retracted my entire report, which I did not, I also never was able to talk with them, if you want to know my side "Coast to Coast AM" besides via electronic communication, please call me.

The John Titor story was a hoax, this report's purpose is to find out who John Titor is, not if it was a hoax or not.

John Titor is most likely a few people.

Read the full report, watch the youtube videos.

My 2 top suspects are: Olav Phillips and Phil Fiord.

So far Olav has posted and emailed me about a docu-drama that is in Italian, I don't speak Italian so this information is not helpful. Olav says they hired a private investigator and came up with a different suspect, based on what I saw the docu-drama is purely entertainment and does not appear to have any new evidence, unless someone translates it into English I cannot comment further on this. It can be seen at:

www.youtube.com...

Olav wants to know why I haven't asked him any questions, my report and youtube video asks him 3 questions, but I can reduce that to 2 questions.

1. Who sent you this video on or before April 1st 2001?

www.youtube.com...

2. Why did you delete this video from your website?

I emailed Olav these questions as well and am waiting on the response.

I could also ask him for a photo, but it's understandable if he doesn't want to release one.

As for Phil Fiord, please email me I don't have your email address, I investigated this report in isolation to avoid tampering with false identities feeding me disinformation (which I believe has already happened). I don't want any disinfo I just want some answers, as does everyone interested in this story. What can I really ask Phil?

What was it like meeting Pamela?

Why haven't you mentioned this meeting with anyone on the forums? (It seems like a very significant meeting, since nobody else has been able to meet with her connected with the John Titor story, that I know of.)

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Good work OP, great research, I have to applaud you on that.

If I had enough extra cash laying around I'd offer a cash reward for the identity of the people who pulled this prank as long as they could offer solid proof that it was in fact them.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus

The John Titor story was a hoax, this report's purpose is to find out who John Titor is, not if it was a hoax or not.

You clearly say within the first movie, at the opening that your doing it to "Debunk Titor"

Debunk:To cause to be no longer believed or valued. SO why would you need to debunk something that you already deemed as Debunked.

And another thing, what about the people that did put this story together, if you really want to find them, they have done nothing that broke the law, and your not a cop even if they did. Do you not think they have the right to be left alone?

If they wanted to come out and say, yes it was me and me, I was the Titor hoax, I think they would have by now.

This screams of someone who maybe did really trust in the whole Titor story and was so lead-on and then hurt by finding out it was nothing but a hoax, that they now feel the need to personally go after the people who hurt them.

OR

Someone who maybe wants to keep the story alive?!?

See the thing is, the whole Titor thing is dying a death on the net, as more time goes on, people can clearly see it was just a story, an interesting story, but a made-up story. This is true because the things he said were going to come true, are not coming true.

But it does make for a good story and it would be a movie I would go and see, so maybe you are on here giving it a little life once again, bringing it into the minds of a whole new group of people.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by InterWeb]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I never for not even a nanosecond believed in the story, if I could find my first Titor related post I'm sure it would show this...

Oliver has answered my questions, and has emailed me a great deal, he doesn't agree with me on the similarities to Titor and the time-travel video, and he seems to be annoyed that I am calling him Titor, more than a dozen people have called me Titor, when people call me Titor I consider it a compliment, I mean whoever Titor is he obviously is not a dumb guy. Olav doesn't want his reputation ruined connected with the word 'hoax'. Hoaxing a time-traveler is not a punishable crime of course and I'm no time-cop, since mortal humans cannot time-travel there is no fun in the topic except for fiction and theories, and I happen to be a time travel nerd, my favorite movie is BTTF.

I'm going out of town tomorrow and will post the emails when I get back. If Olav and Phil are not Titor, I will be happy to post whatever is the truth, I am not biased against them, and never was, I hardly knew them from the forums and I only picked them due to my neutral investigation which was done in isolation, I suppose I should've had more collaborators, but it's hard to trust someone you don't know. With your help Titor can still be found out, exposed and we can say, look that's the guy that masterminded the Titor hoax, I don't want to knock on his door or have his address, I just want him to come clean, if he's a criminal of anything it's stealing people's time.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Razimus]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Amazing, This is what ATS is all about Denying Ignorance. You are the very persona of this site. and all members should strive to be like you in this way.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Razimus - If there was a competition for ATS Member of the Year, you would be my vote for 2009. Keep doing what you're doing mate. You will find that there are many here in support of your efforts and would be willing to lend a helping hand if needed in the future.

I have a feeling you're making a few people sweat and it's about bloody time!

Kudos.. and welcome to my sharp friends list!

IRM

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Wether John Titor existed or not in irrelevant.

You putting this much effort in to something that never mattered in the first place is silly. Hope you have other thing to go do now that you have figured it all out. Oh by the way, go tell the guys over at: Strategicbrians.com

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dometheus

No, to YOU it didn't matter. To Raz it did. To me it did. To many others it did. I don't, for one, like being lied to... especially with something I find so interesting. So I'm glad Raz brought this all out and will hopefully rattle a few people to get a more definitive answer.

So I guess if it doesn't matter to you I have to ask why you are here in the first place?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dometheus
Wether John Titor existed or not in irrelevant.

You putting this much effort in to something that never mattered in the first place is silly. Hope you have other thing to go do now that you have figured it all out.

Since when is it your job to decide what is silly and what is not? Don't worry about Razimus; I'm sure he does have many other proactive things to go and do - unlike you who's only contribution in this thread is to whine and carry on... Perhaps your time would be better spent learning spelling and punctuation?

I find it quite curious that so many people are offended by Razimus trying to unmask the true identity of Titor. Yeah sure, most have known it's a hoax for a long, long time but I for one, would sure like to see this person/persons get a mega pie facing. It's long overdue and well deserved.

If a big enough fool can be made out of the people behind Titor, then it just might make the next hoaxer think twice before trying to pull off something stupid that wastes everyones time and bandwidth simply because this person wasn't hugged as a child and is in desperate need of attention.

IRM

[edit on 14/2/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
For those that say it doesn't matter, there are probably ten others that say it does and that Titor was real and that we should believe him and listen to his words. Some people follow blindly and don't check things out before being led by the nose.

Razimus has just provided evidence to make anyone question what they should hear from this Titor character. Whoever it is, it really doesn't matter. The point is, that now we can all say, all... not just you and you, but all of us can say, "Wow! Who would be stupid enough to believe that with all this pointing to hoax?".

With this knowledge, those that now listen to radio programs that feature this as a topic of discussion can now decide on the level of credibility one would take from that broadcast.

Just common sense... Thank you again Razimus..

IMHO
Rgds

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I think a lot of the criticizers are ignoring the potential of the OP’s hard work. We can’t allow hoaxers to remain anonymous; we must expose them and their false foretelling. By exposing the crafty and creative minds behind Titor we essentially tell all other hoaxers out there to not mess with us or our community. They take away from our efforts to expose extraordinary truth by distracting the hearts and minds of believers in various subjects, and they make our community look foolish when a decent chunk of it becomes senseless followers—demeaning every other off-beat subject people subscribe to.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Good Job Razimus S&F for you
It's good to see you are finally getting closer to the answer. I think you are on the right track...keep it up!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies.

I would like to invite anyone who is willing to join me in finding the identity of Titor.

I will post a full update later today, Olav couldn't find the time travel video on his own site, yet it is there, Darby pointed it out, so I don't feel too bad for not being able to find it, the thread archive mistake was due to various things such as Art Bell's staff pulling the forum down and people having different versions of the archive.

I am pretty sure Olav is not Titor, here he is in this Italian documentary on Titor:

www.youtube.com...

I guess it's like a game of duck hunt now and I will x him off the list, I don't think my investigation is a total waste, I still believe Titor registered various fake names, asked himself questions, and Phil Fiord remains a suspect until he emails me and at least answers some basic questions, I don't like to invade people's life but these are answers everyone wants to know, I put myself out there and I don't get embarrassed online too easily my annoying comedy videos youtube.com/razimus are proof of this, I'm not a professional researcher and never have been.

But I am interested enough to keep up the investigation.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Razimus]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
ahahaha....

I seriously enjoyed watching your presentation. I've been a fence sitter regarding the whole Titor thing for a long time, but you've opened my eyes on a couple of things. I'm going to read through your material as well.

I'm totally starring and flagging this for your time and effort.

Thanks!

P.S. where can I get a jacket like that?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

Why send him out on another hoax like those who believe our goverment blew up the twin towers. Have him get to the bottom of some factual mystery, like the 5 percent of UFO sightings that cant be explained, etc etc. Please he has wasted enough time showing you guys how crazy you were for believing the JT story dont make him waste more. I know lets make him a moderator here on ATS, take away the flag system and let him proof all the stories so we can bring this site back to what it used to be, not what a bunch of idiots have turned it in too.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

"Interesting that he claims to be from ‘North Royalton, Ohio’, Pamela is from Ohio.
This is likely the same Mel that is associated with the ‘Cleveland Ufology Project’. My nickname for Mel is Mel-The-Joker. "

Mel Reckling is no longer involved with the Cleveland Ufology Project. He has not been for years. I knew him personally. We no longer associate with each other. -ABC, Co-director Cleveland Ufology Project.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Hey Razimus
I'm confused
you're saying you know who the John Titor hoaxers are
but last year you were claiming to be John Titor -

There's another thread about this if you'd like to answer there instead - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
Hey Razimus
I'm confused
you're saying you know who the John Titor hoaxers are
but last year you were claiming to be John Titor -

There's another thread about this if you'd like to answer there instead - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nice, I found someone who knows how to do what I know how to do, google my name! ha ha... There's a thing called 'pissing off group-JT', how to do this, 1. Claim your JT. They won't be pissed at you unless you actually get some attention, see they want that attention on you instead of them, but after a while they get jealous because group-JT are money & fame lovers, that's all they care about, if they cared about coming clean they would've done it by now but they don't, the only motivation I can think of besides money would be fame.

My research I have admitted is not 100% accurate, even if 25% of it is accurate at least we learned something, before I revealed anything, some guy called up to c2cam and told them to look at my blog, this guy knew nothing, he didn't know I knew anything, why would he call in, that I don't get, I guess my personal viral stunt worked, but I didn't intend on it being a viral stunt, I just wanted Pamela to contact me so I could know her opinion on the subject before I released anything, I bet she could've helped me with some of my facts.

Darby has been a great help, and even though at this point he may hate my guts, he is the number one JT archiver on the planet, him an Oliver Williams anyway, and Darby has pointed out many of my mistakes I will post this when I get permission from him but he doesn't want all the emails posted. I guess I can just put his facts in my words and give him credit for the facts without revealing anything in the emails, but my logic even though it is flawed, it is belevable, you and people in this thread can see where I was coming from, I have zero vendettas against anyone, I hate no one.

There have been 2 sides emailing me, those that are pro titor and those that are anti titor. I have no fear of the truth and am willing to post the truth even if it makes me look bad, 'the truth shall set you free'. The pro titor people either think the hoax was harmless or think JT is a time traveler, I don't want to talk to the people that think in 27 years humans will have time travel capabilities, because these people can't comprehend in 1,000 years we still won't have time travel capabilities.

I have nothing to fear, and Group-JT has nothing to fear, unless their biggest fear is their identity being revealed, they should have thought about that before perpetrating a worldwide hoax, that kinda gives everyone the right to play their game, the game isn't 'is he a time traveler?', the game is 'what's his true identity?'.

About a week before I released any of my report I believe I scared the real group-JT people, they didn't know what I had and what I didn't have, and a guy named 'Rendered' contacted me, he claimed he wanted to help me, but I get the feeling he was trying to pump me for information, he told me personal stuff about himself that were probably all lies in an attempt to gain my trust, this is because I told him I would probably let him see the report before anyone else, which I didn't, was this guy a member of the JT group? I don't know but I know he's posted before and even Pamela wanted to know who he was.

I fully take responsibility for my mistakes please don't bother saying I was wrong and an idiot, what I did, I did for fun and am not a professional researcher and fully accept when I made mistakes, but due to the tips and help from people I may end up cracking this case.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join