It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Supporters, Why Supporter A CFR Member?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

The average American doesn't realize that people like Bush, Obama and their ties with the globalist movement are working towards totally selling out America to the New World Order.

Which Oscama meantions on David Letterman

They won't wake up until it's too late. Globalism = Global Tyranny.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

Im not even going to reply to your post point by point because its obvious your making circles for yourself. It isnt helping that your getting overly defensive. I made my point in the last post. Its your point of view, how you see things, this is yours and the others little conspiracy. The "you fellas" comment in my last post was directed to the NWO conspirators here such as yourself, who seem to enjoy labelling everybody who does not support your theory as "sheeple" or "ignorant" when yours is just a point a view, nothing more. All your posts so far only further proves this fact.

You have no grounds for your little conspiracy, only talk and the "myy view" attitude. Obama has just started his administration and you and afew others are trying to find reason not to like him, not necessarily relevant concerns. I find it even more funny you folks who believe this crap spend 95% of the time blaming an administration barely a month into its administration, as opposed to the one for the last 8years. What does that say?

I couldnt care less that your not either "R or D", my point in the last post was that you still can be bias and non-objective and not be for either party.

So yes, continue as you are.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
If you bet on black all the time, you are bound to eventually win.

If you bet on red all the time, you are bound to eventually win.

You can either believe he going to do a good job or you can believe he is going to do a bad job. Either way, you can not "prove" it, especially in a scenario like this.

Let me throw this conspiracy out there. You ever think that all of these "secret" societies are actually working for the better of mankind? Maybe once someone outside of the two main groups gets elected, all hell will break lose?

Could be true or could be fake. The only motives in this world you truly know are your own.

So, like BHeretic said, just agree to disagree.

While I am already not liking some parts of this stimulus package, I do agree with the new energy plan he plans on doing along with education. I can not say for sure about education at the moment due to the current economy, but as a liberal I see him putting some funding in more of the educational field, not just schooling.

The bad thing about both parties is that both of them have many times of bad government intervention. Maybe Obama will change that?

I am 100% for a "bigger" *TRUSTWORTHY* government. Sad thing is, that is unlikely.

The great thing about being "against" Obama (candidate wise), is that if he wins and does a good job, I win either way

Since he has won, and if he does a bad job, I can say "I told ya so!"

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Obama is NOT a member of the CFR. He has spoken there, but he is not a member. There is no evidence of him being an actual member.

Someone in this thread posted a link to the CFR's website as proof of him being a member. All the link was, was a "candidate" page for Barack Obama on the CFR website. Each candidate got their own page there like that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join