It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Truce With Israel NEW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
So in 48 hours they will officially announce the truce between Israel and Hamas. Israel will lift its blockade and Hamas would stop aggression towards Israel.

www.presstv.ir...

I'd say if in the next 72 hours NOTHING "terrorist like" happens, then we should be good for a few weeks.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
This "truce" will last no more than five days. Or maybe five minutes based on their track record.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hamas is just buying time to get more rockets smuggled in.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

From where? Hamas doesn't have rockets. Specific groups in Israel funds them the missiles.

Also, note that some of the rockets launched were by Israel itself towards its own people, so to blame Hamas and start a war.

What was that famous motto of Israel?

"Thou shall rule by a way of deception."

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

The rockets they're sending are pieces of crap. I've seen children construct better rockets.. If Israel supplied any rockets it was out of pity.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321

From where? Hamas doesn't have rockets. Specific groups in Israel funds them the missiles.

Also, note that some of the rockets launched were by Israel itself towards its own people, so to blame Hamas and start a war.

What was that famous motto of Israel?

"Thou shall rule by a way of deception."

Geez, lets see. Iran, Syria, Egypt. Lebanon. Yes, I'm sure Jews buy rockets and give them to Hamas to launch at Israel. that makes a lot of sense.
Why would Israel want to start a war? They just want Hamas to stop firing rockets at them. I wouldn't have the kind of patients Israel does. if my neighbor were firing rockets at my house on a daily basis, I'd level his house.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Not saying this is what is for but Hamas can get rockets in through tunnels to Egypt. I am sure Israel didn't get all of them. I am sure certain countries and organizations give them rockets, or at least materials.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

You clearly don't understand the concept of politics. Israel bombs itself just like the U.S. did 9/11 to itself by itself.

The reason is it gives "logic" to creating war and chaos. Israel could care less about Hamas shooting rockets at them. They don't care.

What they care about is that they want a "reason" to expand their borders to create a "greater" Israel like it says in the bible.

If there was not a "threat" or a "created" threat, then they would NEVER be able to expand because their own people would not support. However, if they shoot rockets at themselves and blame Hamas or Hezbolla, then the world feels sorry for them and gives them aid, weapons, etc. to fight off the "evil".

This gives Israel the "right" to attack the countries around it, and expands their borders and resources. It's all about global expansion. No one cares about rockets and people dying.

Do you actually think 9/11 was caused by 19 Saudi Arabian hijackers with box cutters? If so, then why are we NOT at war with Saudi Arabia? It's because they lie and it was an inside job to expand and take Afghanistan's Opium productions (DRUG MONEY) and Iraq's oil fields (OIL CARTEL MONEY).

new topics

top topics

join