It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excellent Ufo sighting captured on film.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This video starts out slow but it's well worth it, and the guy's reaction is priceless, now before the flare theroy enablers come out keep in mind that these lights produce themselves in mid air and them move in tandem with one another. Awsome video IMO here we go what do we have here folks?

[edit on 12-2-2009 by alyosha1981]

[edit on 13-2-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Zoom in ..Zoom out.. and very shaky.
May I suggest anyone with a video camera that attempts
to video tape a U.F.O. please keep a tripod secured to your
camera. Night time U.F.O.'s are so friggin hard to determine
their speed, flight path and size with all the jiggling and adjusting.

At night the best thing yo do is study their motions and flight path.
This can be achieved with a tripod and a single shot with something
to size it up to or show any distance (building, moon, tree etc).

There are moments on this tape that look good and others that make
your head hurt.

Star and Flag cause I haven't seen this one. The truth is out there.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Shaky yes but I think the guy was caught off guard whilest filming the moon, his reaction to me seems genuine and he's alarmed. I think is the case with some ufo sightings they just catch people off guard which in turn causes addrenaline making them shake.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
At 6:30 the moon is behind some foilage. That plus the orange color of the moon indicates it is low with additional atmosphere in the way.

Therefore the object "flying" around the moon could really just be vehicles. People with torches. Who knows? For all we know there could be mountains to the left or right of the video as well.

IMHO a fake.

Obsidience

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981

Shaky yes but I think the guy was caught off guard whilest filming the moon, his reaction to me seems genuine and he's alarmed. I think is the case with some ufo sightings they just catch people off guard which in turn causes addrenaline making them shake.

Good point about the reaction of the camera operator. Genuine
and alarmed are right, however this doesn't mean that it is anything
that can't be explained. When I first saw Venus I almost crapped my
pants cause I thought it was a U.F.O.
... It is certainly worth
looking into and documenting. I'm curious to hear what other minds
think. Thanks for posting.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Your welcome! I'm waiting to read others opinions as well here, Im not exactly sure myself but I do think it's a good video.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I have seen ufos that look like that. Little balls of light that seem to have a tether between them that expands and contracts or maybe adjusts according the the angle of viewing. The kicker was at the very end where he zooms in and captures the little ball with the flashing lights on top like warning lights on an electrical tower. Good video that accuratly depicts the behaviour to this type of craft(?). I witnessed one of the sightings with a friend so I know I did see something weird. Starred and flagged.

You know at the very end when it flashes those lights and seems to be a little vehicle that flys off. That is familiar too. I didn't see the triangle or rhomboid boxes with lights at each corner.

[edit on 2/13/09 by stikkinikki]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I was quite intrigued at first until 6:37s.

It appears this guy is filming the moon indeed yes and he does caught something strange. But when the clock reaches 6:37 he get a shot of some tree branches in the way.

I do not know where he is from, but it could be fireflies or even some Christmas light in other trees a couple kilometers away.

I know X-mas light? YEAH RIGHT! But still, there are trees and he is filming through them.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Thanks for your input! I wonder what the "little vehicle" is I think maybe some kind of drone craft or scout unit myself, possibly a probe of some kind

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I completely disagree with his reaction. He does not seem surprised in the least. I think it's a hoax for sure. I'm always looking up with my telescope at unusual moon phases or rare planet positions. He was not the only one paying attention and certainly not the only one taping. If this is true more videos will appear.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

I've seen some that looked just like this, too. I don't think it's a hoax. Yeah, the guys hand is a little shaky, but anyone's hand will shake when holding a camera that long.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bskivss3

Maybe he changed positions in his backyard or something ie, walking to get a better shot while still filming, not sure how the tree branches are significant to tipping the hoax scale. When I walk around my yard while looking at the sky I often go under tree branches while still maintaining the same view.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by etombo
I completely disagree with his reaction. He does not seem surprised in the least. I think it's a hoax for sure. I'm always looking up with my telescope at unusual moon phases or rare planet positions. He was not the only one paying attention and certainly not the only one taping. If this is true more videos will appear.

Guess we'll have to wait to see if they do, till then it's up in the air( no pun intended)

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

True enough Sir

I was voicing my opinion

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Schleprock

I think these type of sightings are increasing latley. I don't know what the pourpus of these kind of craft is but people see them all over the world and they have a distinct style that I don't think could be duplicated by hoaxers all over.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
...still waiting for Phage to pop in with some chinese lantern video.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bskivss3

And as well, your opinion is appreciated
I can't see the christmas light one though just doesn't fit here IMO.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
...still waiting for Phage to pop in with some chinese lantern video.

Not a chance in this case, especially with the way the lights appear in mid air and them almost replicate
chinese are not that good.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Throughout my life I have seen many ufo's that were much better than this.

When I was 19 I went out and bought two 35mm Minolta cameras with lenses, flashes, tripods, the whole nine yards. I got me a real good camera bag to carry it around in as well. I was never without my camera bag. Everywhere I went, the cameras went with me. The other kids at places I frequented used to call me the cameraman. The thing is once I got the cameras, I did not see another UFO........................... Until I quit carrying the cameras with me. I know that somebody, somewhere, someday will capture the spectacular ufo picture that is undeniable. I just know that it will not be me. And that makes me sad.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Thanks for sharing! I've just started keeping my camera close at hand for a situation where I need it quickly. I hope I can get some good shots( and not be offed for taking them) This guy has something here IMO and I would have loved to have been there.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join