It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the HHO HHU thread?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
There were videos from news stations interviewing a guy with a heater setup, and he was saying he just wanted people to learn how to do it.

The thread isn't on ats anymore, and the videos aren't on youtube, and they were less than a week ago.

What's up?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The thread is still around it just got moved:

Water-Fuelled Home Heating Unit Now Available - And Open-Sourced

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
HHO is as such

Take at least 2 stainless steel plates, tubes or any shape and keep them close but not touching, max space between should be no more than a 1/4 inch.

Use Spacers to keep them separate.!!!

if plates are used, positive and negative sides dont matter unless you daisy chain..in which ase its alternating and spaced with a neutral plate.

I+ I(N) I-

or take cylinders in decending size, make a center pole out of a bolt or something stainless. Postive on the outside, negative on the inside. again use water durable plastic spacers or washers that are NOT metal or conductive.

So far in the public realm 1 Kv of HHO production has powered a small generator for about 20 minutes..maybe theres more but ive been busy.
Remember safety if you endeavor into this fun and useful science. Flashback arestors, safety bubblers and release valves. Most of all durable materials. Oh the secret alos is 'distilled water with baking soda or potassium"

Hail liberty through knowledge. Now lets learn how to make an electrogravitic hyper static drive spacecraft and go see jupiter or something, im bored here.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Thanks guys

A friend is starting to really get into this stuff, and we should have all the materials we need, so I might be back with some questions or a burnt face or something.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Sure I'd love to hear from anyone who tries this out, would be exciting if this is real

line

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster
reply to post by alaskan

Sure I'd love to hear from anyone who tries this out, would be exciting if this is real

line

It is, i have one in my car, it gives me an additional 8-10 mpgs and i love it, though its a hassle and you should depending on design check it daily.
plus if your car has a waranty, be careful not to void it.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Does anyone have the HHOHHU plans?

join