It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How GOD controls the Universe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: S&F! TO THE Nth DEGREE! You've made my entire year Ownification!

I pretty much starred 90% of members partaking in this thread either because you asked an important question that definately needs resolving [IMO] or you provided a VALID [IMO] POV that could resolve a question being asked! ATS and its members
ROCK!

Now on topic...

RE: The angels of ALLAH/GOD being light beings and used to control/run the universe! Science backs this totally up already! See Gauge Bosons and Force Carriers.

If there is a high level of congruency between the core ideologies regardless of labels [a rose by any other name, smells just as sweet!], then further debate is really about the semantics and jargon we should all be using to make communication easier and not about the core ideology itself! A creationist [big bang] scientists universe IS 100% = a spiritual immanentists omnipresent god!

RE: Freewill vs God controlling things all the time! IMO if God is Omnipresent and Immanent [global! see my signature!] and uses the angels/bosons to communicate internally between individual localities of itself [i.e me and you for example!] then this is both a non issue and a moot point!
This POV basically means your local freewill as a localhood God gets tempered by the the freewill expressed angelically/bosonically by the Globalhood of ALLAH/GOD! Your free to whatever you want locally within the constraints/confines of the Global set of rules [The physical LAWS of the UNIVERSE!].

RE: The universe being a hologram! NOT OFF TOPIC AT ALL!

Immanuel Kant made some important philosophical points regarding phenomena and noumena and I believe that individual phenomena's [gauge bosons/angels] at play/in communication with individual noumena's [local internal consciousnesses i.e you and me or a rock/atom/bird/sun etc] fits very congruently with the holographic universe POV! This is also sorta backed up by quantum mechanics, uncertainty and the local observer effect [observers = individual local conscious's OR local noumena's].

RE: Evidence??? Hmmmm. Anybody want to refute the current kuhnian paradigm of Guage Bosons as Force carriers, then please step up and earn yourself a nobel prize for physics OK! Anyhow anyone observer can perform a local empirical popperainian test for whether light can be used to transfer messages by getting themselves in a completely 100% lighless/dark room and close and open their eyes a couple of times and note the visible difference and then with eyes closed and facing away, light up a match and note what you see then open your eyes and face the lit match [don't burn your fingers hmmm use a lighter for safety ok] and again note the visible difference. The answer to the question posed should then be very clearly resolved but just in case you are blind and are reading this via a brail converter thingy then I would posit that reading up on lighthouses as an ancient lightspeed messaging service that tested this theory to DEATH agess ago!

Personal Disclosure: The question burning me up at the moment is why no positive moral bias [beyond dynamic balance] was included in the physical global laws??? Instead we get some local meme that has to be hunted down and deciphered before it can be accurately and safely acted upon! WTF?
:shk:

P.S. Until this morallity debate can resolved at the global level there will be IMO unresolved phenomenal tension between all local noumena's. Maybe this local current bias is the cause of time/space and self being observed and themselves having a POV!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join