It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside source reveals FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near Chicago

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2
Those flags are probably there because Chicago just sent a man to the white house... not an impending false flag...

I agree with Antar, all this sounds plausible, but I would like to see a better source.

I first noticed last summer. At first I thought these must just be patriotic people until I noticed them all over and in strange places. What peaked my suspicion was when they were trying to pass the first bailout bill last fall, when the news first broke and word was house was threatened with martial law, that's when I noticed all these flags all over, the strangest was when they were hanging out car windows all over the place. I was like "what the hell is going on"? Then I really started paying attention and taking note. I noticed the Bannockburn Illinois police department has the American Flag backwards on their police cars.
I went to some Illinois government websites and they are selling American Flags, I am sure some of this is just patriotic people BUT believe me or not there is something to this.
Also the marines took over a warehouse in Deplaines Illinois on Oakton & Wolf rd, and LOW AND BEHOLD whats on top of the warehouse???? A plastic OWL on the roof.
From what I know we don't have a Woodpecker problem.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

In many ways we put FEMA and other government agencies in a tough spot. We come down so hard on them for situations like Katrina but go up in arms over drills and plans like this. Not that I actually think that they have our best interests at heart but we can't have it both ways.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wideawake08

I think you are reading a bit too much into those things. The flags are backwards to give the appearance that the flag is streaming backwards in the wind as one runs into battle, as if it were hung from a pole--that is pretty commonly known. The owls are there to scare off vermin--sometimes people use hawks too.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
6 nukes left Minot AF Base. 5 arrived in Barksdale. 7 men who handled nukes in Minot have been killed. Neocons saying Obama WILL have an incident in his first year in office. Now this.

You do the math.

OH MY GOD! I AM SO GLAD YOU BROUGHT THAT UP! THAT IS THE FIRST THING I THOUGHT OF.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Originally posted by stevegmu
I don't buy it one bit. I know DHS has plans for numbers of possible situations, but these are so far-fetched as to be laughable- especially with an 'unnamed source.'

I dont know where you get 'far fetched' from the types of situations he describes in the audio, I have been expecting Art Bells rendition of the Quickening for years now and have observed as all of the weather patterns he described in 2000 come to fruition and fast!

A recap of what was said, he talked about the last two years being par for the course in preparations getting a bit more peculiar over the past couple with things like high winds and flooding, fires and tornadoes and earth quakes. It has just today begun to get ramped up to the next level and the man seemed genuinely concerned about the hazard mitigation, that funding from FEMA has been so far stretched and that as much as 40% of the damage would have to come from their own counties in the disaster scenario they seemed to be preparing for. Also when you have a meeting with FEMA and they start asking how many bodies could you bury or take refugees safe harbor, the red flags start flying, this man is from a small rural corn farming town, nowhere USA. I know those kinds of places and they are usually honest and for the people... Not all officials are bad.

Oh, I couldn't listen to the audio. It was too garbled and the audio too poor for me to bother with. i thought they were talking about a false flag attack, and plan to enact all the points in the summary at once.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
You know whats jacked up? Back in December of 08 (I work Downtown Indianapolis) We Had Multiple (U.S. Border Patrol) Vehicles running around downtown Indy. I was like what the hell????

I TOOK PICTURES .....I just now have to figure out how to get them off my iphone

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
How long do we have?

Summer 09 is what I've heard...Not enough time to prepare...and if you try to warn someone there's a likely chance they won't believe you- this would be the worst destabilization and event of human kind as we know it. The world will plunge into pure chaos.

There were times when I thought it may not happen but everyday the news seems to prove me wrong...Its destroying what little happiness we all have...

Prove me wrong world...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wideawake08

I live outside Chicago and this scares the # out of me.
I know something is going to happen because I see American flags hanging out of car windows, gutters, on businesses, painted on trucks, stuck in the dirt and duck taped on the mail boxes of mansions. As if they are using it as symbols to alert authorities they are part of them. In the event of martial law they won’t go to anyone that has the flag hanging. It is becoming so very obvious something is wrong here.
I have lived here my whole life and never seen this before except on a national holiday. It’s very very strange! In addition they have erected the biggest surveillance network I have ever seen.
It is SO ILLUMINATI! Their symbols are EVERYWHERE.
I want to leave this state so very bad. I hate living here.
If you live in Illinois send this link to your Representatives.

www.dailynewsca ster.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 12-2-2009 by Wideawake08]

what's keeping you? responsibilities? family? house payments? possessions?

gotta weigh your priorities i guess.

but if you don't have anything tying you down.. why stick around.

moving is a good thing.. fresh new place.. new opportunities..

-

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I think the title of this thread is alarmist and uneccesary.

This is in reference to disaster planning. Should there be another natrual disaster or global pandemic they will need somewhere to bury the bodies.

What's with all the doom and gloom. Do you really think FEMA are making these death camps to put US citizens in who dont conform to the NWO????

They are just PREPARING. Its nice to see that they are being a bit proactive for once.

Chill out y'all, t'will be fine!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Those camps are there for a reason. It can't all be about immigration. They are quietly preparing for something that is either natural or man made. Either way martial law is coming to America, and soon.

Start preparing. Better to be prepared and wrong than unprepared and right. Get out of town and hunker down.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

How does the flag thing differ from other times. Americans tend to put
flags everywhere. If they had a hole in the top of their head, they'd put flag
there as well. Americans are obscesed with the flag at the best of times.

If you had 50 Million people out of work, high price of petrol, farm production
drops due to weather. It's innevitable the people are going to go koo-koo
bananas. The population is now 3 times more than the time of the great
depression.

It all depends what happens next.....

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by emsed1

Right an in your training were you told as a first responder that you would not go to homes in an actual event, but stand at least 100 yards away with binoculars and simply verify and document, report another illness?

Just asking, you know the hospitals are to go straight into lockdown mode, NOONE for any reason allowed in or out... Well out would probably be negotiable.

I think this is probably fairly accurate.

Although if there were a big incident I would probably not report to work but rather take care of my family if we were locally affected.

A lot of the training is how to set up immunization points and lots of people are being trained how to give injections if they are not nurses or paramedics.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Has it occurred to anyone that the "immunizations" are "chips". They CAN be inserted with a hypodermic needle. Why the "mandatory" and how do they know ahead of time what to immunize FOR?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Didn't John Titor talk about something happening in Chicago ?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Didn't "John Titor" say there was going to be a nuclear accident in Chicago?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Mass graves? Like they wouldn't just dump the bodies in the lake

Please, shesh oh pete. Sometimes the scare tactics on this site really go over the top.

I guess then that every time I see a DHS squad car in Detroit I should panic? "OMG NWO NWO MARTIAL LAW RUN!!!"

Yep, and George W. Bush didn't leave office, he decided to implement martial law and serve for a third term.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

To my knowledge, here is the original source.

www.youtube.com...

No details given, just the conversation.

All the chatter points to some kind of "generated" event.

Buy food, water, Vitamin C (tons), colloidal silver.

Watch the following
www.youtube.com...

talks about how the H51N strain is embedded in Flumist. Spanish Flu of 1918 was decoded. 2 of the 3 genes were put into Flumist.

news.nationalgeographic.com...
www.sciencedaily.com...

China, Taiwan, Vietnam and other locations report Bird Flu, epidemic possible soon.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

Something's happening and the financial and other news are distractions from the real danger. IMHO

[edit on 2/13/2009 by nwosigns]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0010110011101
I think the title of this thread is alarmist and uneccesary.

This is in reference to disaster planning. Should there be another natrual disaster or global pandemic they will need somewhere to bury the bodies.

What's with all the doom and gloom. Do you really think FEMA are making these death camps to put US citizens in who dont conform to the NWO????

They are just PREPARING. Its nice to see that they are being a bit proactive for once.

Chill out y'all, t'will be fine!

Agreed, I live several miles outside Chicago and have seen nothing unusual at all. Well I take that back, its been one darn cold winter! It seems to me ATS has a lose/lose scenario going on here.

If a disaster strikes and FEMA was not ready-Start thread on how the they wanted people to die via lack of preperation.

If a disaster strikes and FEMA was ready-Start thread on false flag NWO agenda on its way!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Yes, I had started a thread about this, yesterday morning,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

questioning, why they asked so many extreme questions from FEMA to the authorities there.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Man this site is OTT sometimes.

I would be pretty disappointed if national emergency organisations did not regularly consider all possible disaster scenarios, even one as unlikely as this. What I see is people responsible for dealing with emergencies doing their job.

When the steward demonstrates the life jacket do you immediately whisper "we're going down in the sea?" Sheesh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join