It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order documentary to premiere at SXSW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
“New World Order is a feature-length documentary about conspiracy theorists. The film is a behind the scenes look at the underground anti-globalist movement. This growing movement targets the annual Bilderberg conference, and the 9/11 attacks as focal points in the
alleged global conspiracy.

Alex Jones, a celebrity radio host, and underground cult hero, is the main character of the film. The film chronicles Alex (of Waking Life and A Scanner Darkly), and four other conspiracy theorists, on their ceaseless quests to expose the ‘massive global conspiracy’ that they believe threatens the future of humanity.”

www.newworldorderthemovie.com...

The trailer looks quite good. Nice to see a film with a decent budget coming out about this. This is a good step in the right direction.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I just want to bump this.

South by Southwest is a large film festival in Austin, TX that takes place in March each year. This is one of the largest film festivals in America. This isn't some youtube documentary that made it big. This is a film with a research team, sound production qualities, an actual budget. This is a huge step at putting forth the very issues we talk about here more into the mainstream.

I encourage everyone to check out the trailer.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Looks interesting. Methinks I'll have to check this one out. Good find, thanks!

new topics

join