It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nine/9 Unknown Men Secret Society... What is it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I was wondering a bit about the Nine Unknown Men Secret Society. I know a bit about them, but I was hoping the people on here could tell me more about them.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Wow! This is fascinating. This is the first I'm hearing of this.

Googling...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
What do you already know about them? Google brought me to a rather in-depth article, but you may already be aware of the information presented:

www.akhilesh.in...

I hope it's of use.

[edit on 12/2/09 by paperplanes]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Sorry I already knew most of that stuff...
But I did learn a few things so thanks

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The Nine: The Original Capstone of Secret Government

Almine chronicles how the Infinite went into the Dream and fell with Life. It our feminine aspect that engages in dreams, therefore the Deity manifested accordingly during the Dream. To ensure the survival of humanity during the deepest stages of the Fall, the Deity took precautions and assigned stewardship of the Earth to a group of Asshanta serpents. These beings were deemed best equipped to withstand the mind control of the Dark God’s attempts to destroy the planet. The Nine serpents, however, became corrupted and their methods became increasingly left-brain.

en.wikipedia.org...

The nine are not really shapshifting reptilians. It is just that shroud of mystery surrounding them that prevents people from believing the truth. The nine are merely flesh and bone, human as you and I. They are referred to as serpents however because they posess that spirit of the Serpent, one that seeks to dominate and control the people. Jesus called them out, he called them as he saw them.

Matthew 23:33
Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Its nine members are elected every five years from the male membership in good standing of the world community by an electoral college consisting of all the members of each Bahá'í National Spiritual Assembly throughout the world. The Seat of the Universal House of Justice and its members reside in Haifa, Israel, on the slope of Mount Carmel.[1]

The next regular election of all nine members of the Universal House of Justice will be at the International Baha'i Convention in Haifa in 2013.

Matthew 23:24Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

25Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

26Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

27Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

28Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

29Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6267afc07469.jpg[/atsimg]

The above is a picture of the Universal House of Justice.
This is a picture of the Nine in 2008. No longer current.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5bc63cf32c68.jpg[/atsimg]

The Nine implement the World Order of Baha'ullah. The one claiming to be a manifestation of God and the return of Christ.

Luke 21: 8And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them
edit on 12-11-2010 by iamnot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
if you live in australia there is heaps of awesome books in your library anything with cinspiracy on it will have the info your looking for thats where i read all about them and some other 7 dudes can't remember there jist

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by pixiekuhnt
if you live in australia there is heaps of awesome books in your library anything with cinspiracy on it will have the info your looking for thats where i read all about them and some other 7 dudes can't remember there jist

The Nine Wise Men are probably one of the few decent illuminati factions.

They normally don't get involved in the negative aspects but more on allowing those who can use technology and artifacts with responsibility when they are ready.

Some say that the reason the Ganges river is so beneficial to the health is thanks to them seeding it with something.
Others say that they are the mystery behind India having plentiful gold in it's temples, yet a scarcity of gold mines, ancient or modern...

new topics

top topics

join