It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Here's the problem... people really hate you,' US bankers told

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
No, Barney Frank, you creepy, spineless, slushmouth errand boy. Our rage isn't only reserved for the banks, but the likes of you and your constituents that let them perpetuate the same kind of "oopsy" behavior and get away with it...lavishly.

As the House Financial Chairman, you lobbied and threatened to have your way with the original TARP bill, even at only 4 pages long and no deliberation. Along with Nancy Pelosi, you bullied people into buying it, and by the grace of a power unknown to the rest of us not on a banking payroll, you shoved the revised version down our throats with the same exact outcome as the first one.

Then you have the balls to rally behind another "bailout" that was written with the worst ulterior motives possible, and all you have to say is "The people are pissed at the banks! We need this next lump sum! Republicans are at fault!" How are you elected into office? Thank god I'm far away enough as to not know anybody who would possibly support you in your coordinated effort to crush what is left of American livelihood.

So, you're the bastard in my eyes. You coward.

And I hope your neck is one of the first to be hit with the sliding blade.

Metaphorically of course..

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The americans hate barney frank, look up his fannie mannie hearing in 2004 where he says fannie is financially stable and a good buy. He sounded like a ken lay on MSNBC, buy buy buy. Pathetic.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by saturnsrings
reply to post by whatukno

Good post and all but, if they aren't corrupt when they get into office, they are when they leave office. Then they get those cushy lobbing jobs. It's all greed, and what's in it for them. They are all slime. They don't care about you or me, just themselves.

My wife calls me the most negative person she's ever met. I didn't used to be that way, it's just I don't trust anyone anymore.

I know how you feel about your wife calling you negative. My fiancee is so conservative it makes me wanna throw up. I'm a Protectionist/reformist which means I'm against any thing that goes against the constitution. And she can not see what is going on for the life of her. I could show her a republican senator that has blood on his hands and she'd say it doesn't prove anything. I implode her all day with proof these jokers are selling us off. And it's working she is starting to see the light. So have faith and keep using the force to turn her to the dark side...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
How can you tell a politician is lying? Their lips move.

People are getting fed up with the government all the time and it's getting worse. The more and more this depression continues the more and more people are waking up to the realization that Washington is screwing them.

Cmon they don't call it "congress" for nothing.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2
To me it Sounds like he's saying "Quick public, hate these guys so you forget to hate me!"

I completely agree, I hate Congress more than any private corporation, Barney Frank is nothing but a joke.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
You see the corruption starts right at the top.With the SEC and the FED etc etc.
Blaming the bankers wont do anything because they are just a product of the people above them.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Boy, I am relieved to see that everyone took the same thing out of this that I did.

This is deflection and misdirection in its most blatant form.

This idiot keeps handing these people the key to our lock boxes, then has the cajones to tell them, the people you're robbing (with my help) hate YOU.

How frickin' stupid do these criminals think we are?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
There's actually an economic war going on to weaken China and the world is feeling it. So don't think for a second that this bit of new is anything more than propaganda. Not too long ago, before all this began. The Triads and the Yacuza demanded a live broadcast interview with Rockefeller. They told him that if he doesn't start doing his fair share with all the money and feed the poor people of the world. They have 20,000 well trained assassins that will kill him and his family, along with all the bankers and their families. Needless to say, Rockefeller retired his post, claiming that he was getting too old.
Nice one old man. Good way to cover your ass. Your still not in the clear though. They know it was you who gave the order to start all this in retaliation to their threats. Now the banking sector is playing games with your money. Starting with insiders trading, which led to 9-11, as a cover to international investigations. When all's said and done. The world will be broke and the US will have all the money. Yeah, good luck with that one. They'll soon find out that they're just buying time. Robbing Peter to pay Paul type deal. The US now owes too much to China to get out of this one.
People are better off holding a town meeting and agree on what the new form of currency is going to look like. China will soon call in their chips and the US is gonna go belly up. I guess the Chinese can also win in an economic war with the US.
On the bright side, I'm glad the credit companies are getting their asses handed to them.

For those of you who wonder where I get my info from. Just keep in mind that all the BS news you get in the States is what THEY want you to know. I'm not in the States anymore.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

They think the people are very stupid.
The people allow for laws to be written to protect the criminals.
They know this and they play on it.
The law is inept in so many ways.
Oh well, plenty of guns in the US.
What's written on paper can't stop a well placed round.
Why do you think they put out this propaganda.
Their trying to keep certain things from happening to them.
There's a serious slash fest in the works. One without pardons.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoPardus70
There's actually an economic war going on to weaken China and the world is feeling it. ****
Not too long ago, before all this began. The Triads and the Yacuza demanded a live broadcast interview with Rockefeller. They told him that if he doesn't start doing his fair share with all the money and feed the poor people of the world.

Interesting post Pardus. Where did you get the economic war info from? I am living in China right now. There's no way a crazy idea like that will work. China is too powerful, and can weather any global financial storms.

Where did you get the Triad/Rockerfeller info from? Is that Benjamin Fulford, or do you have an independent source?

[edit on 17-2-2009 by HiAliens]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join