It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting video. Gerald Celente predicts "worst collapse ever"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Thanks OP, star and flag.

I've checked in with what Gerald has said for quite awhile. He really knows what he is talking about. I am an aerospace engineer and have done trending as well. I have known the solution to the problems here in the US for sometime. Anyone with any common sence knows when something just does not add up.

I emailed Gerald Celente a few questions and he answered me in a few hours. I got the exact answer that I thought I would. It's the only thing that the people of this nation should be really concerned with. It's a no brainer that you need to do the constant fight to feed and shelter family, but this is the way to make it worth it. I will post the email below, but I will only copy and paste it. I will also take out addresses and last names.

Hello Gerald,

There is no easy way out, but the way you suggest, to me (eliminating the Fed. Res., state's rights and a return to the Constitution is the only way to salvage our nation.
gc
----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 11:33 PM
Subject: question

Gerald,
What happens in the trends if enough US citizens formed up
and made a correction in the Govt.?
The corrections to be, taking out the Fed. Res. Bank., so no private
central bank.
Clearing of the Debt owed to the owners of the Fed. Reserve.
Cleaning house on the two political parties.
Return of power to the states, and a return to running from the
Constitution.
I think it will be rough either way. But would it be better to come
out of it with a clean slate? Or, would this just make it worse?

Best Regards,

Gerald Xxxxxxxxx
316-xxx-xxxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG.
Version: 7.5.552 / Virus Database: 270.10.21/1945 - Release Date: 2/11/2009 8:01 AM

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The above email is upside down like in your inbox. I just copied and pasted out of my Outlook inbox.

There are groups forming, for a non-violent, but prepard force to make this happen. The plan is out in the open, no need to hide deal. You should, if you care anything whatsoever for you and your family, at least look at supporting this cause.
We are out here, and we out number you.....................

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I hear what you are saying. Ever since the 80's, I have been thinking about ways that "The world will end", like the cold war, asteroids, aliens or whatever, but the world more or less went on. I have been prepared,more or less, a survivalist,if you will. Now it does appear to be going out of control in a big way, yet I almost feel like I"m sitting on a roof watching the storm come. Even knowing it was coming, and preparing for it, it still seems surreal. It won't feel that way for long. good luck my friends...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

so where was this guy about buying gold in Y2k, did he foresee that
only gold would retain value in the future upcoming crises in 2001 then another in 2008-2011
(internet bubble then housing.\/credit bubbles)

lets dig up some archive stuff instead of jumping on a bandwagon.
his revelation of higher-than-reported unemployment -->
That fact has been told & retold again by shadowstats.com for more than a year...
along with the other manipulated data by the BLS concerning the CPI, etc.

re; Celente --> Yawn !......

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
and here is a recent intervew that i found on alex jones site

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Foer whatever reason I'm not getting any sound in the orginal video or its very very faint no matter what I do. My sound does work fine because I tested other youtube videos with no problems

I was wondering if other people are having problems with the first orginal video or is the sound working ok for you

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Man what an interview! I think he did a great job of summing it all up in just 11 minutes. Scary things to come, start stockpiling folks!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
so where was this guy about buying gold in Y2k, did he foresee that
only gold would retain value in the future upcoming crises in 2001 then another in 2008-2011
(internet bubble then housing.\/credit bubbles)

lets dig up some archive stuff instead of jumping on a bandwagon.
his revelation of higher-than-reported unemployment -->
That fact has been told & retold again by shadowstats.com for more than a year...
along with the other manipulated data by the BLS concerning the CPI, etc.

You hit exactly on what I was wondering, Udio... I see his announcments about what a Wonderful Prognosticator he is, but he doesn't get on as many shows as Sylvia Browne and I don't see his name bandied about much of anywhere.

In a recent prediction, he says this:

"We're going to see the end of the retail Christmas....we're going to see a fundamental shift take place....putting food on the table is going to be more important that putting gifts under the Christmas tree," said Celente, adding that the situation would be "worse than the great depression".

www.paganspace.net...

I would bet money that the "end of retail Christmas" doesn't happen. I would bet against a mega-depression, too.

But... let's see if we can find some previous years' statements.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
the outlook sure looks grim
i dred to think what will be happening between now & 2012, every thing being tried world wide seems to make little difference to the economic nosedive. & with over 6 billion people where the tipping point is that may cuase serious global problems over shortages ?.
what a festering mess, ripe for chaos

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
We went through much worse in the 30's and 40's. They were starving and freezing to death.

Neighbors did not start shooting each other. People just concentrated on trying to do whatever they could to feed themselves and their families. Then came WWII. Two tragedies, one right after the other that lasted almost 2 decades.

The USA didn't collapse, there wasn't anarchy. We got through it and will get through it again.

The problem with these people's scare tactics is that they have no faith in their fellow man and they don't want you to have any faith either. Like this guy Celente, they're angry/scared people and they want yo to be too.

Doesn't it seem like the interview was a staged production? Doesn't it seem like instead of warning us in good will or helping us he is trying to put images in your brain. He is telling you, that you are going to become a savaged murdering lunatic because the economy collapsed.

Yes, he is saying that you are going to become something like a subhuman, a savage who takes up arms against your neighbor, become an isolationist, fearing your fellow man, your neighbors.

They're trying to tell you (indirectly) what they want you to do. They are brainwashing you with fear. "Go out and buy guns, make yourself afraid of your neighbor (fear your neighbor!) and make yourself isolated, scared and paranoid." And most of all create anarchy or try to contribute to it.

And it's working. When he says people will go nuts and riot, kill one another, etc. etc. he is referring to YOU, the person who is viewing his propaganda (psych ops). I know when you watch his interviews you don't think he is referring to you at all, you think he must be referring to the "bad" people who are your neighbors, it's your neighbors or bad people who live in the bad part of your city/town, but not you. Not you, the guy who went out and bough guns/ammo and who is now afraid and paranoid of his neighbor. No, it can't be you.

No, no, he is referring to YOU.

So we're supposed to all get scared, buy guns and become paranoid of our neighbors?

Why not instead learn how to grow your own food, help your neighbors, learn how to become self sufficient? Learn how to tough it out (if things do get that bad), provide for your family and help your fellow man?

Why not instead of running into the woods with your gun, why not try to figure out how you can organize with your community to help each other?

In Canada, they rely greatly on their gov. to do everything for them. Americans get tough and ride these things out like we did during the Great Depression and WWII.

We don't expect our gov. to change our diapers like tehy do in Canada and Europe.

(Don't get scared and paranoid, get smart and learn how to help your fellow man, your neighbors.)

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
These people who claim to be able to predict the future do this:

They will repeat the same doom scenario over and over again, and since life has its ups and downs eventually something bad does occur and he seems like he predicted something it!

Why should we think things should always be good? Life should always be cozy and comfy and our gov. should be changing our diapers and feeding us.

And if they don't then we should get angry, buy guns and start shooting each other, cause riots/looting and run into the woods?

That's how people act in Canada and some parts of Europe. We don't do that here in America. For a lot of people (here) it is wishful thinking, that America would become a 3rd world country, uncivilized place filled with murdering barbarians, killing each other or being carted off and gassed by its gov.

This is what I predict: Things will get bad (economically) in America and even worse in Canada and Europe. Americans will do what we always do, tough it out and help our neighbors and find ways to feed our families, and then things will get better eventually.

The world could learn by watching how Americans behave through this, they can learn how we survive and help each other instead of relying solely on our gov.

(What the hell do Europeans and Canadians know about America or Americans? I'm sorry, I love Canadians and Europeans but stop trying to wish doom scenarios on us. For a change of pace on ATS lets talk about what great things will be happening in Canada during this global crisis, or lets talk about what great/beautiful things are going to happen in Europe in other parts of the world during this.)

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Once the the big collapse happens then the ufos will show themselves!

But in all fairness, THIS HAS TO HAPPEN. This system of dept has to go, and a new system has to be initiated. We have basically been living on borrowed time up to this point. I think after the collapse we will start to see improvements in world relations, yes it will be bad for a while, but after that i bet people will figure out that the only way for this world to work is for us to work together.

For all the people thinking that a world government is a bad idea...IT IS NOT< a world government is the only way that we can make sure this stuff doesn't happen in the future, and believe that we are in a turning point for world government. I don't think the bad people that we hear about all the time will be behind it this time.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I would like to ask some questions.

1. Is this doomsday scenario only going to happen in the US? Is everyone else immune to what's happening?

2. Are any Canadians or Europeans here also buying their guns, preparing for evacuation into the woods and ready to start shooting their neighbors, rioting, etc.? If not, why?

3. Is the US the only gov in the world preparing to cart off it's citizens and gas them?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Wish I had sound on the computer I am on!

But I suspect that if we were to follow the ideas and suggestions in my book, all economic catastrophe could be avoided.

My book is free and is linked in my sig.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

i agree with your post . has anybody tried seeing if mr obama fits into the following equation . sorry if you've seen it before

www.unsolvedmysteries.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

would love to pack up and head for the hills but on an island 9x5 and 90,000 people it aint gonna happen

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by da pickles
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

i agree with your post . has anybody tried seeing if mr obama fits into the following equation . sorry if you've seen it before

www.unsolvedmysteries.com...

I swear to god... I just have the worst feeling that this is how the SHTF.

Racial tension.

Classism

It's becoming painfully obvious that we need to have a few guns in the house.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

I agree with you. I'm not throwing by devotion towards anyone. I was just stating that he brings up subjects such as mexico that no one else talks about. He gets some of the public in the know. That was all I was stating.

I don't support many of his views. I was just wanting to state that there are other places besides "russia today" that you can get this kind of info from.

I'm angry at all of our politicians right now...believe me, although I do like Ron Paul as you do. The reason for this is as you stated...at least he tells the truth even if it's bad. He lays it on the line and he doesn't dress it up.

Not many politicians you can say that about right now.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'm just waiting for the BIG ONE. It is going to come soon.
Something is going to happen that initiates all of this stuff.

At this point, I would almost be willing to bet on any predictions I make.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Does any know or have an idea, how a timeline on something like this works? Economic collapse --- So what goes first? I mean, do retired people on Social Security stop getting their check at some time? People on disability? What happens to them, and when? Any idea?

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join