It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hampshire Fires First Shot Of Civil War

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jBrereton

It is nice to know that you assume to know me. Or the people I influence, or vice versa. It is also nice to see you insult me.
Like I said, I know my representative personally. He will listen to me, even if he doesn't like it.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobunf

(4) to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security.”

These don’t sound like concentration camps to me.

Bob

Homeland security might see it appropriate to gas your ass. These are concentration camps, two I saw were based on the German camps.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
[stands up]

[stares for a moment at the photos of my children]

[Begins a long, slow, loud clapping of my hands]

"It's about damn time"

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The bill did not pass.

bungalowbillscw.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
There has been too much corruption and insanity going on and people have had enough. It's not hard to understand. The way the country is today, is nothing like what it was intended to be.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This is truly wonderful. I've written to my state senators suggestion they get on board with similar declarations. I suggest everyone do the same.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by toast317

In the spirit of honesty and disclosure, I am a Canadian. I don't post this with any agenda. I hope you don't ask me to mind my own business, because this is not only my business, but the business of every citizen of this planet. Having said that...

The blackwater troops are hired killers. They work for whoever pays them, and that's the Rothschild cabal. Therefore, they will fight for the feds and are more than happy to carelessly shoot anybody they're told to shoot, including American patriots. But they are nowhere near as many or as powerful as the US army. They're just a little ruthless gang of thugs who think they're tough because they've been given a license to kill anybody they want. The US army would wipe them out in an easy afternoon if it decided to.

The real division will probably come within the military itself. Who in the military will follow orders and fight against state militias... militias which are perfectly legal and indeed the last line of defense? Many who have been brainwashed within the military won't hesitate to shoot their fellow citizens. But many will refuse, and will indeed join their own state militia in defense of it and of the constitution.

So I think the biggest war of all will occur within the hearts and souls of military men themselves. That alone will be very spooky, but a great thing, because once the divisions are drawn... watch out! Ultimately, the individual states themselves will rise up and together, slay the federal monster. That will be the beginning of true liberation of America from its tyrannical rulers. Who you might ask are our tyrannical rulers? Every single member of the Council on Foreign Relations is one of them. Every single member of the Rothschild family is one of them. Dick Cheney is one of the biggest enemies the United States has ever known. The list is long and filled with familiar names.

If the American people finally get angry enough and decide to start skinning their captors, I think these names are a good place to start. The list is endless but the skinning has to begin somewhere and dare I say, soon. And once the war and freedom are won... abolish that god damned Federal Reserve and burn its owners at the stake. But skin them first.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
You want to Known what Would get Some Peoples Attention?

Everyone go out and Buy YOUR STATES FLAG and Replace EVERY American Flag You see with YOUR STATES FLAG.

I Bet at First the Masses wouldn't Notice, but, Soon Enough Some Would and Point this out to Others.

They might Even be Curious Enough to START Asking, "What's that All About?", Maybe I Ought to Look into This.

Edit: Maybe Try to Find a Replica of Your Local Civil War Divison/Regiment Flag and Fly that Under Your State Flag Also...

What if none of This Really Matters...

The Bankruptcy of the United States
www.apfn.net...

[edit on 2/14/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
I never once said I wanted to see bloodshed. It was you who painted that scenario. Your WORDS were that anyone who dissents this Government is unpatriotic.

I quoted the type of person I was addressing. I was very specific in the type of person I was addressing, those who hunger for destruction and defilement. It was you who assumed I was talking about anyone who dissented. I never said that; I was very direct.

Dissent is one thing, a desperate hunger and want for bloodshed and war are another.

Surely, since you are such an expert on Jefferson, you realize you were part of a system he found to be a grave danger to our Republic and all republics.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963

Everyone go out and Buy YOUR STATES FLAG and Replace EVERY American Flag You see with YOUR STATES FLAG.

I'll fly an American flag.

Unlike those sociopaths on this board who relish any excuse to kill their fellow country-man, I want to show those self-righteous fascists there are those who believe in something more than the divisiveness they endorse.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

I'll fly an American flag.

Unlike those sociopaths on this board who relish any excuse to kill their fellow country-man, I want to show those self-righteous fascists there are those who believe in something more than the divisiveness they endorse.

You are a person that has the Govt. so far up your butt, that you would not know the Constitution and what a Patriot was if it fell on your head!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Now Where did I mention Killing Anyone? You Really need to Consider Anger Managment Classes.

Have a Great Day...till The SHTF...

Edit: Now a Break From Government Overlords...Yeah...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Now Where did I mention Killing Anyone? You Really need to Consider Anger Managment Classes.

Did I say you? I'm sorry, no I didn't. I was addressing those sociopaths who are just waiting for an excuse.

Have a Great Day...till The SHTF...

So much for Freedom of Speech. "I don't like your opinion, be silent!" Tell me, when you and the other fascists have created your "perfect government" what other freedoms will you deem unnecessary?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

You REALLY want to know about Fascists...I suggest you Take The Red Pill and Follow the Link on My Signature...Get Ready to Enter The Real Matrix...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
As far as flags go.
On Monday, when the President signs that bill, my American Flag will be upside down. That stands for "Distress".

Yes, our Republic is in Distress.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Now That Would Be True...Fly a Civil War 35 Star Flag Upside Down with Your State Flag and Local Civil War Division/Regiment Flag Flying Under it.

Star 4 U!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I agree whole-heartedly with the states plan to defend themselves from unwelcome intrusions by the federal government, and void all laws not granted to the federal government by the constitution or by the states.

Now, to be a devils' advocate, what about benevolent laws such as aircraft safety, food safety, and consistent traffic laws across the states? Would this be in the 'those who give up liberty for the sake of safety deserve neither' category?

The government just ticks me off lately. They keep doing the opposite needed to fix the country, and they keep ignoring the people.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Well, if you want an opinion without trying to be silenced, how about replying to my post here? I give you my word I won't try and somehow deny your freedom of speech through my internet connection.

Its clear you have an agenda here, I've seen your recent posts here on these forums. Your kind of divisiveness is what's truly causing such a rift throughout the masses and popular opinion. I have not seen one person post on these forums that would indicate to me in any way they are fascists or sociopaths or whatever other word you might feel the need to accuse people with.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Has anyone ever thought the idiots in Washington want to cause a civil war, which brings me to the point of Obama and why Lincoln.

If they keep passing these unGodly bills who know's what it will result in, it seems like they want to get the people in an uproar.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by tiso_us]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Unlike the Soviet Union nobody in the US maybe allowed to leave, which makes one wonder, whom might be the greater tyranny? But I will add if these states are afinancial burden to the federal government then they should be cheering the loss of a state, but since they suck life and energy out of the states they will not let go easily and will use their propaganda machines to cry about Lincoln and Obama holding the Union together and might even add racism in their to boot. But they are mostly wrong and it has to be stopped somehow.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join