It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

13 Masonic Secrets

page: 2
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Hello all, I consider this to be the Big Kahuna of all secrets.
Our ancient and technological past and the relationship we had with ETs (for lack of a better word)


(click to open player in new window)


If this is nonsense then consider this quote "Only puny secrets need pretecting as the large secrets will be protected by the increduity of the public." Meaning that the biggest secrets would not be believed even if told about. Food for thought before crying "crack pot"




posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
i didnt watch them but if what the description says is true i think this guy put more thought into it then any mason ever did.

from my experience most of them cant program a vcr or figure out how to send an email yet acutally form fluid creative thoughts. i hope they steal those ideas because they need some life their so drab and boring. they could use some life those geriatrics need it. i mean im young but i dont go anymore their too boring and to old. maybe they can just find a way to make it more fun then how boring it is.

whatever their secrets are i dont think anyone cares because they dont amke the meetings anymore enjoyable to sit through. and they never discuss anything interesting unless you consider old and new business to be your idea of an exciting night hanging out with people who debate on utilities with a devil may care attitude.



posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
i didnt watch them but.....[snip]


Aye. There's the rub! Informed debate is passé. Just have an opinion.



Originally posted by tigpoppa
from my experience most of them cant program a vcr or figure out how to send an email yet acutally form fluid creative thoughts.


Interesting that you're so free with your scorn today (this post and referring to Eastern Star members as "old hags"). And programming a VCR's so passé too. Get a Tivo©! And since when was familiarity with technology the arbiter of indicating the ability to "form fluid creative thoughts"? Where's the technology for you to call down and judge Shakespeare, Galileo, Newton, Da Vinci, etc? If anything, technology is limiting on the creative mind.


Originally posted by tigpoppa
i hope they steal those ideas because they need some life their so drab and boring. they could use some life those geriatrics need it.


"Geriatrics" and "hags". You're 14. Right?


Originally posted by tigpoppa
i mean im young but i dont go anymore their too boring and to old. maybe they can just find a way to make it more fun then how boring it is.


Really? You're a member? What district? What Grand Lodge? What Lodge? You'll pardon me if I doubt that you're old enough to drive let alone old enough to be a Mason. You see, one of the entry requirements is to be of "mature age".


Originally posted by tigpoppa
whatever their secrets are i dont think anyone cares because they dont amke the meetings anymore enjoyable to sit through.


You're a member? What district? What Grand Lodge? What Lodge?


Originally posted by tigpoppa
and they never discuss anything interesting unless you consider old and new business to be your idea of an exciting night hanging out with people who debate on utilities with a devil may care attitude.


That "mature age" thing's sure jumping up and down at me and I'll call Bravo Sierra on you ever having darkened the door of any Lodge.



posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa
 

God, what is with your petty attacks?


Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
And since when was familiarity with technology the arbiter of indicating the ability to "form fluid creative thoughts"? Where's the technology for you to call down and judge Shakespeare, Galileo, Newton, Da Vinci, etc? If anything, technology is limiting on the creative mind.

I could not have said it better myself.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by KSigMason]



new topics

top topics
 
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join