It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My life story ...crazy or plain ordinary... you decide!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
My heart goes out to you
Hope you feel at home here on ATS with all these nice people
x

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

Thanks sweety but I am fine. It was good to get it all out in the open. I've since moved pased at least one fear hurdle. I am in a very positive space and to be honest I wouldn't change a thing about my experiences. It's what makes me me and thanks to them I hope to be able to stay humble and ever searching ...

Thank you for reading
Love and light

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I enjoyed it.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Thanks for reading doped

Love and light

[edit on 30/9/2009 by IAmD1]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Hello IamD1,

thank you for sharing your story with us in such detail. My own story of life so far is nowhere as complex as yours, although it has had its moments.
It is good to see that your are making progress on your own road of discovery.

Feel free to U2U me if you wish. If I or my wife can offer any ideas then we'd be glad to help.

Peace and light,

Mike

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Hi Mike

Thanks for the encouraging post. I'm wondering in what way you or/and your wife can help me? Sounds interesting.

L&L
IAMD1

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I am so busy these days biut I read the first post and it does seem to me that you might be contacted because of who you are, or it could be deception.

...but I have noticed a lot of weirdthings lately. for example, people did want a vision of the virgin mary because it's time for certain spirits to start resurfacing... both negative and positive to begin to re- appear. the ACTUAL virgin mary has been identified. of course the majority of people will know nothing about this at this point in time but there are people who know.... maj 12 for example.

i'm going to look at your stories closer because it really does seem you are trying to figur ethings out and I know that can be aggravating. there is just SO much going on i have so much to do... things i need to read, thingsi feel i need to say and I' just getting blown over by energies these days.

I will try to come back to this but it might be a while... perhaps the weekend. work is also taking up some time and energy.
edit on 9-8-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

I am sorry for not responding sooner. Thank you for taking an interest, I can really relate to the energies both back in 2011 and now. Much is afoot energetically. I hope you are able to find the time to do all you set out to.
If you ever come back to this, please feel free to U2U me your thoughts.

Much love, and please let me know if there is anything I can help with. (not sure why, but I trust my instincts do)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Why the heck didn't anybody star your story???
Its a great read! Thank you for sharing so openly.
I could relate to alot of your fears & 'knowing' in your early years.
Hope things are still going well for you.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jewells

Hi Jewell and thank you. Yes I am doing well - exploring the realms of nothingness.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join