It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of England Notes with strange symbolism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The U.S. 1 dollar with the pyramid and illuminati/New World Order is quite common knowledge.

For the benefit of those who do not know. In the UK, we have 4 notes of currency. They are the £5 pound note, £10 pound note, £20 pound note and the £50 pound note.

I have to admit, I noticed the icons quite a while ago and assumed the information was widely known by those in the alternative news circles. and watching Zeitgeist The Movie again recently to show it to others and did a search on the hidden symbols on notes, and I didn't find any information on that ones on the Bank of England notes - apart from the "666" on the former design of the 20pound note.

This is the £10 pound note

Along the design, one can clearly see the shape of an eye - I have drawn (quite poorly) an outline around the eye.

This is the new design of the £20 pound note.

If you observe the design above Buckingham Palace. There are 2 symbols. A certain "All seeing eye/Pyramid"

also - How about a Pentagram?

This is the back of the older version of the £20 pound note - still in circulation.

The "enlightened ones - Illuminati" are renowned for their strange egyptian and biblical symbolism . How about a certain "Falling angel"

probably a few more too.

Your thoughts?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think the last example you phrased as a falling angel would actually be one of the trupeters of tribulation. I.E. revelations, you also failed to point out the multiple sixes in both designs above. It shouldn't come as any kind of surprise to those who have been studing the illuminati.They have allways blatently tuanted us with their admisions and sybolism being waved right in our face to display to the other orders just how ignorant to the ways of the world the masses truly are. I know typo's but I dont care.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by KristianTNA

You should also note the 5 pound mark too. On the back, near the top, you can see rays of light being depicted from a triangular white space.

And to go a little off topic, look at the French Constitution of 1791. Notice anything odd?

It's the same rays of light.

[edit on Thu Feb 12th 2009 by DJMessiah]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I did mention the 666 symbol on the 20 pound note, in the opening post.

...I didn't find any information on that ones on the Bank of England notes - apart from the "666" on the former design of the 20pound note
which is reasonably well known.

The threads creation was based on ones that aren't currently reported on the internet.

edit: getting quote correct.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by KristianTNA]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

This is the back of the 5 pound note.
Yes it does feature similar rays, with a face at the centre meant to represent the "The sun/God sun"

edit: corrected jpeg image path

[edit on 13-2-2009 by KristianTNA]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
ok - first off the claimed ` eye of horus ` on the GBP 10 pound note is NOT an eye - it is a shell

it is drawn that way as part of the counter forgery measures incorporated into the note design

here is a macro shot of that section

larger image

hopefully this demonstrates that the ` eye ` outline which is " higlighted " is infact a fantasy construct dishonestly drawn by someone with an adjenda

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The shell looks like a Conch shell to me. The Conch shell is a symbol used in many religions. For example:

Page 84
In some parts of the country the conch-shell is a symbol of the deity of the moon.

Page 143
conch-shell also which he carries are indicative of his authority and power. ...

Page 242
... until the top, which formed a broad platform, was reached. On the platform stood a chamber for the god, containing a conch and throne, ...

Page 345
It is said that he procured a conch-shell and discus of gold, which he placed before the image and closed the temple doors.

Source

and so on...
Source

The Conch Shell also supposedly represents the Fibonacci sequence that various esoteric groups such as the Freemasons believe is significant:

Source

[edit on 13-2-2009 by checkers]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hello dudes and dudettes! Just like to give my lil input on the subject...but on the £20 notes that are currently in issue, on the side that depicts the Queen there is the Star of David nicely blending in with some other geometry, and this symbol nicely resides directly over Buckingham Palace.

I expand on it more on my first ever post!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Laaters!

new topics

top topics

join