It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Arizona Governer comfirms the Pheonix Lights were "Other Worldly" - 10 years after making press

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I meant:

Ex-Arizona Governer comfirms the Pheonix Lights were "Other Worldly" - 10 years after making press-conference stating otherwise.

This is great... And it was on CNN - go figure...

I love when whistleblowers - especially ex-government officials disclose...

www.ufo-watch.com...

Oh, and whoever goes to the "It was a military aircraft" excuse, I implore you to think about this:

If it were a top-secret military aircraft, then why was it directly over Phoenix, in plain view???

When are we going to open our eyes? Is it that some of you skeptics and downright non-believers are scared of the truth?? Does it impede on the belief systems that have been ingrained since birth?

I would respect any new-believer who admits that they didn't believe because they were scared... To those of you who were like that, you already have my utmost.
Peace, my fellow Humans.

(Edited to put full topic at top of post. My bad)

[edit on 2/12/2009 by impaired]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I believe this is now one of a very select group of politicians that have acknowledged this, and hinted toward a cover up. I am sure that they are not going to be able to keep this thing under wraps for much longer.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
I believe this is now one of a very select group of politicians that have acknowledged this, and hinted toward a cover up. I am sure that they are not going to be able to keep this thing under wraps for much longer.

I have a feeling that the government won't HAVE TO disclose. I believe that there will be enough sightings in the near future and the government will be caught with their pants down, haha...

I didn't hear anything personally from an ET, but I've been talking to a few people that I trust that have been contacted.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

He made statements like that during his interview for the UFO Hunters. There have been other politicians who have seen UFOs, including the recent disclosure by Dennis Kucinich, who was ridiculed during the debate when he was asked about seeing a UFO. It is still hot water for a politician, although not as bad as it used to be.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
He did not confirmed anything, he said:

"I suspect that, unless the defence department proves us otherwise, it was probably some form of alien space craft"

He does not really knows what it was, so he cannot confirm anything, he just publicly announced that he thinks that it was an alien space craft.

That is a big difference.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
As time has gone on I've become more and more convinced that the Phoenix lights was/were a hologram, Project Blue Beam.

Peace

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

He made statements like that during his interview for the UFO Hunters. There have been other politicians who have seen UFOs, including the recent disclosure by Dennis Kucinich, who was ridiculed during the debate when he was asked about seeing a UFO. It is still hot water for a politician, although not as bad as it used to be.

Hey, was Obama there and when they asked him if he believed if there was life on other planets, he slyly evaded, not giving an answer - saying, "I beleive there is life on earth". Dude I lost it when he said that. If I were drinking something, I would of spit it all over my computer screen!

I don't know why, but I like Obama. I really think he just wasn't at liberty to say it mostly because he was still running and he didn't want a stigma.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
He did not confirmed anything, he said:

"I suspect that, unless the defence department proves us otherwise, it was probably some form of alien space craft"

He does not really knows what it was, so he cannot confirm anything, he just publicly announced that he thinks that it was an alien space craft.

That is a big difference.

Very good point, Armap. I give you that. But I trust his judgement, and he DID apparently contradict what he originally said in 97. That was indeed said in the video.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
As time has gone on I've become more and more convinced that the Phoenix lights was/were a hologram, Project Blue Beam.

Peace

Well, I believe that the NWO is here, but PBB seems out there, but then again, what IS "out there" anymore?

Wasn't the story of PBB started by Serg Monast? I mean, if it were put out in the mid 90's, I'm sure the Reptillians have come up with a contingency plan, no?

Peace with you as well, DrLove

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

President Obama wanted to change the subject, as it was out of place in a political debate. (Sorry ATSers, but I want to know about the economic and foreign policy stands on politicians, not whether or not they have seen or believe in UFOs.)

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
People also need to consider that many in positions of authority know a great deal more than they can share, and that saying anything like this on CNN is a sign that things are changing, and that we should be paying attention to the changes.
I also believe that the kind of disclosures that we are getting a touch of, ie., just recently Canada released ufo files with the official opinions concerning that these were extraterresterial attached, is stepping up, but that in the end ets themselves will be forcing it enmasse at one point.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
People also need to consider that many in positions of authority know a great deal more than they can share, and that saying anything like this on CNN is a sign that things are changing, and that we should be paying attention to the changes.
I also believe that the kind of disclosures that we are getting a touch of, ie., just recently Canada released ufo files with the official opinions concerning that these were extraterresterial attached, is stepping up, but that in the end ets themselves will be forcing it enmasse at one point.

I read about that with Canada. It's great how they not only released the sightings, but also the experiences. That floored me.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This is old news, nothing new is being added by re-hashing what people have already said IMHO.

new topics

top topics

join