It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the point?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This is just a hypothetical question but ... what's the point of taking videos or pictures of ufos anymore?? Its seems like no matter how many videos or pictures we take of the crafts the government will always deny. Even aliens for that matter.. for instance take the stan romanek case. Pretend that the video was for sure real and everything, the government has still not said a word about it. Does anyone have any idea on how the government would ever come out about anything? I see no issue that they would ever say anything EXCEPT, if there was a media recorded landing.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ihavequestions

One of two things will occur.

1. Government will fess up.

2. The visitors will do it for them.

And the end result will be very bad hair day for all those un-believers.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think RF is right....only if the visitors announce themselves in such a mass way that there can be no denying.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

Indeed. Question is...what would be the reason for ET's, if any, to want to disclose their exsistance to our world. What would be their motivation, and what would be the motivation of the government to disclose their exsistance as well.

I see it like this. Either our world has something they need dispite their incredible advanced technology, or the ET's see the need for us to be out there amongst them.

Of course if its something they need, they could just take it without us knowing, or even without our blessing. Something tells me however, that they would not just swoop in and take what they want. I believe that a higher technological level society or beings, have also a very highly developed social and moral system that allows them to use that high tech for good that keeps them from using that tech for killing each other.

Then there is the quesiton of what if there is some sort of arrangement already and is why people see UFO's, they come and get what they need and zip on down the interstellar highway, like as if Earth was a truck stop..or in this scenario, a UFO port/rest area.

Not sure but I think that much of the ancient texts of the Mayans and Aztec civilizations point to a new begining soon, perhaps that is what they mean, a revelation of a new reality that will benefit all of mankind.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Your question is kind of redundant. People who take pictures of UFOs are'nt doing it usually out of a planned reason, its an instinctive reaction to seeing something unusual or exciting when one has access to a DSLR, camera phone or whatnot.
We like to records those events which mean something to us personally, whether its considered proof or not is another question. But asking "whats the point" isn't really necessary.

Whats the point of asking, whats the point>>????

Originally posted by ihavequestions
This is just a hypothetical question but ... what's the point of taking videos or pictures of ufos anymore?? Its seems like no matter how many videos or pictures we take of the crafts the government will always deny. Even aliens for that matter.. for instance take the stan romanek case. Pretend that the video was for sure real and everything, the government has still not said a word about it. Does anyone have any idea on how the government would ever come out about anything? I see no issue that they would ever say anything EXCEPT, if there was a media recorded landing.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by atsbeliever]

new topics

top topics

join