It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found a picture of pregnant Octo-Mom....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Maybe I am morbid, but I was wondering what she looked like.

It ain't pretty.

Just deserts would be for every doctor to deny her plastic surgery on grounds of insanity, and make her live with that flabby skin...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
that is just nasty. i'll never complain about my stretch marks again.
gotta find a pic of her before her facial surgery. she was going for the Angelina look. She didn't always have that face.
I believe it was Byrd that suggested she suffers from Munchausen's (sp?)
syndrome. i whole heartedly agree.
chick is whacked.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
that is just nasty. i'll never complain about my stretch marks again.
gotta find a pic of her before her facial surgery. she was going for the Angelina look. She didn't always have that face.
I believe it was Byrd that suggested she suffers from Munchausen's (sp?)
syndrome. i whole heartedly agree.
chick is whacked.

I think she is just a "baby collector." That is an unrecognized mental disorder I think. I've known a few in my personal life that I think would qualify. THey didn't make their kids sick, just seemed more intersted in having kids to show them off than to love them.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
That is nasty to say the least. I cant imagine having 8 little people inside me squirming about it would freak me out.

On another note this woman and her panhandling ways disgust me.:shk:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
it seems in this day and age people will go way above and beyond the norm just to grab some attention.

first it was the 38 KKK boob job

now this.

of course there has been many others before these two, and there will be many more after. sadly, that we can be sure of.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Holy crap!!!! Human Skin is pretty freakin strong.

Kind of reminds me of those guys who put hooks in themselves and hang from the ceiling.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
That's pretty much what I thought she'd look like. Erk.

Based on her behavior--grandiose delusions, unwillingness to pitch in on the care of her children, using her children for money/limelight, her intense degree of self-focus (plastic surgery, manicures, interviews, book deals, it's all about her), I'd say she has Narcissistic Personality Disorder, to say the very least.

I'm wondering if anyone has asked her yet in an interview whether she knows all of her children's names?

top topics

join