It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Collier Tucson 1995 DVD Surfaces....full review 4 skeptics/believers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
For those of you familiar w. the Alex Collier information, this Tuscon lecture DVD is the only one of it's kind to not have surfaced over the internet yet, per Alex's request. This could be for a number of reasons; 3 which stand out in my mind : A) He doesn't care about money or recognition, or B) Some predictions made in the DVD never came to pass, and this could be potentially damaging to his reputation. C) Both

In this DVD, Alex shares much of the info. already contained in previous lectures available online, but reveals gems of previously unreleased info about:

A)His knowledge of various levels of Secret NSA Intelligence ranks and their connection to ET's,

B) A multiple UFO sighting by him and 22 witnesses in Malibu CA,

C) Wars going on in stars systems within our galaxy,

D) An impending civil war in 1998 (hmmmm),

E) And the coming dimensional shift in 2012 which will turn our body's to 'light' (for those that choose to evolve).

F) Various levels of spiritual evolution that involves dimensions, densities, and how they interact with our reality. (4 thru 12th density theory)

I must admit, a lot of this sounds like crazy talk, but Alex Collier speaks with such conviction to this handful of people, one can't help but wonder if he knows something we don't. Predictions and all, Alex still comes off heartfelt and sincere. If you're looking to peg the 'money' label on Collier, consider looking elsewhere. Nothing can be bought from Alex Collier. This DVD came free in the mail from Rick Keefe himself. To date there are maybe 4 lectures accounted for to sparse crowds.

In conclusion, I would say to absorb the Collier info. without making a decision on its validity. (Collier actually recommends this as well.) His knack to draw you in and keep you riveted with his storytelling, emotion, conviction and utopian ideals is worth your time if nothing else.

NOTE: if anyone knows how to upload a DVD to youtube I would be willing to.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Trying hard to reconcile this...

Originally posted by NightVision

For those of you familiar w. the Alex Collier information, this Tuscon lecture DVD is the only one of it's kind to not have surfaced over the internet yet, per Alex's request.

(Bolding mine.)

with this...

NOTE: if anyone knows how to upload a DVD to youtube I would be willing to.

I mean... If Alex made that request, why would it be acceptable to upload to the web?

I like Alex a great deal, though I am unsure of the information he imparts. I would love to see what he offers in this 1995 piece, but if he wanted it away from the web... Well, you get the point.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I really want to see the video made by Alex Collier. All you have to do is to upload the video to Google videos

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Amaterasu. I am well aware of the seeming contradiction. I made the decision to offer it up because I have viewed all of the Alex Collier information, and this DVD doesn't seem to appear much different from any of his other lectures, with the exception of the aformentioned details. One has to wonder why he would want to hide this DVD and not the others? Your thoughts?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Well, since I haven't seen the content, I can't really make an informed assessment of why Alex might have issues. I know he isn't selling it. So that's out...

I wish I could say.

Anyway, I admit to not knowing whether Alex is still alive or not...seems I recall seeing that he is deceased, but I may be mixing him with another... Anyway, if he is still around, perhaps he could be contacted for an answer...?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

He is still alive, i think he did a lecture in 2008. You might be thinking about Phil Schneider.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by icecap

He is still alive, i think he did a lecture in 2008. You might be thinking about Phil Schneider.

I think you are correct. Now that I think of it.

Or Cooper. I think it was Cooper I was confusing with Collier. Thanks for jogging my memory.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
OP,

Don't YT the DVD, it'll look like crap there.

Instead rip the disc and torrent it, or upload to some file sharing host and others will torrent it afterwards.

To rip the DVD use HandBrake and just compress into XVID/MP3 then upload:

handbrake.fr...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Its on you tube it is called Alex collier UFO Hypothesis taken in Tucson

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join