It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness Shares Recent Close Encounter Near Stephenville, Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Good Day Forumerions,

Are UFOs returning to Stephenville? A report submitted a couple of days ago (for a sighting that occurred one week back -Feb 5, 2009) begs the question:

Did anyone else see UFO lights on Thursday, Feb 5, 2009?????

I was traveling South on Hwy 281 sometime between 7:30 and 8PM, 20 miles North of Stephenville, Texas and first thought I saw a plane about to land on/near the highway REAL close to me. In fact I slowed down because I thought it was truly landing and would pass over me before it would land. There are no airports near there. It had three "yellowish" lights - one near the front and two at the outer wings (so I thought - I couldn't see an airplane body). It was "slanting" and approaching the road in front of me to the right of the highway. Then the "lights" went off, only to reappear - one at a time, closer together and no longer in "formation" - ahead of me over the highway.

The Rest of The Story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Good Day Forumerions!

A dialogue has been established with the new witness, and an update to his original report published; in part it reads:

Thank you for responding and posting my experience.

This seems strange seeing how you could not miss what was happening - and that it was above a major highway! [The fact that so far no other witnesses have come forward . . . yet] Perhaps those who may have seen it don't want to come forth. Please let me know if you get any other "same date/time" responses.

For the record, I am 57 years old, semi-retired ex-control systems design engineer, BSEE educated and have absolutely nothing to gain by sharing this strange experience.

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

new topics

join