It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INTERPOL issues unprecedented global alert for 85 terrorist suspects wanted by Saudi Arabia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

INTERPOL issues unprecedented global alert for 85 terrorist suspects wanted by Saudi Arabia

www.interpol.int

“By asking for INTERPOL's assistance, Saudi Arabia wishes to ensure that all INTERPOL member countries are made aware that these men are dangerous and that their activities represent a security concern not only for Saudi Arabia and the entire region but also for the world as a whole,” said INTERPOL Secretary General Ronald K. Noble.

“Never before has INTERPOL been asked to alert the world about so many dangerous fugitives at one time; we know that we are approaching the 16th anniversary of the first World Trade Center bombing on 26 February 2009 and therefore must be especially vigilant of fugitive al Qaeda terrorists,” said Secretary General Noble.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
So I Saudi Arabian terrorist have gone rogue. This could be scary maybe they know these guys are going to do something and they don't have a Bush to cover it up and protect them from being found out as the corrupt government running covert terrorist attacks on other countries. If something happens and these guys are to blame we know where they came from and where the safe haven was.

www.interpol.int
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Unprecedented Global Alert Issued In Saudi Arabia Terror Threat

Many terrorism experts are concerned that al Qaeda will strike again shortly, said former FBI Agent Brad Garrett, an ABC News consultant. He speculated that the record alert – which was requested by Saudi Arabia – is a possible effort by the country to look like a team player on the terrorist-fighting front, after long being criticized for its lax security and funding of extremist groups.

So even the FBI question Saudi Arabia's intentions on releasing the alert.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This is ABC News reeport on the story. New Terror Scare in Saudi Arabia

Garrett added: "There's a lot of internal unrest in Saudi Arabia, and I think the powers that be there obviously have some concerns about their own security internally. To reach out to the rest of the world to say we're with you, these are bad guys and we want you to help us catch them, I think for Saudi Arabia, that's a fairly big statement."

I still say there scared that if anybody does anything and it comes back to Saudi Arabia we now have a president that won't attack the wrong country.

new topics

top topics

join