It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside source reveals FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near Chicago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Fema wants to know every kind of information, the offical, thought was very weird, the type of information and discussion of "hardening" the fire and police stations.

link to article: www.dailynewscaster.com...

An Indiana county municipal official in the vicinity of Chicago reveals the contents of his meetings with FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security. The initial requests seem reasonable enough when FEMA asks the county officials to prepare a Hazard Mitigation Plan to deal with flooding, fires, high winds and tornadoes.

But as the required meetings and calls with FEMA and DHS continue over a two year period their request become more unusual, raising suspicions of county officials

During the legally mandated meetings held with FEMA and DHS different disaster scenarios were reveled to county officials:

In late December 2008 municipal officials were invited to Indianapolis for a briefing on the state of Indiana. There were told if industry were to collapse for example GM going bankrupt resulting in mass unemployment a depression would soon follow and municipalities could expect to loose 40% of their funds.
Every county in the nation would be required to prepare a Hazard Mitigation Plan.
The county should prepare a plan to vaccinate the entire population within 48 hours and practice the plan several times.
FEMA inquired to where mass graves could be placed in the county and would they accept bodies from elsewhere.
The sheriff’s department via the state sheriff association was told that no .223 ammunition rounds would be available as the military would be purchasing all stocks.
The county was asked to make plans for “hardening” of police and fire stations, putting in hardened bunker type buildings around town.
The county was asked to make plans for the possibility of up to 400,000 refugees from Chicago.

When this kind of stuff comes out, I want to know..... what do they KNOW we do not?

False flag coming?

What? If it isn't a false flag, then how come they may be preparing ahead of time like this?

One other question... anybody else out there with some municipalities that may have had this type of conversation with FEMA, or has it only been in Chicago?

[edit on 12-2-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I am not sure what the problem here is. The article does not suggest in any way that this is some additional part of that crazy fear mongering theory going around that FEMA and DHS is going to round up citizens and put them to death in camps and then use burial vaults to bury people into these graves this article describes.

Seems to me, the purpose is simply to be prepared in case of a mass natural disaster and it kills alot of people, so they need somewhere to put all those bodies.

I wouldnt loose any sleep over this.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
As much as I don't trust our government, I see little wrong here. They are just doing what many here are doing, preparing for the worst and hoping for the best. It only makes sense to cover all the bases. It is unimaginable to even think about what might happen to such a large city such as Chicago if something big were to go down. In this case I can't blame them for wantingto have a plan in place.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Did you listen to the audio on the website? It was the offical himself that FEMA talked to who said the whole thing is weird.

I wrote the headline, just as the headline is in the article.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by reluctantpawn

So the question is, have they gone to "all" cities and towns and asked for the type of information asked here?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

There is an abondoned youth correction center near my home, they just replaced the razor wire on top of the fence line with brand new shinny razor wire.

I can see this place holding locally around 100,000 people.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It's crazy, because isn't Indiana the state with the most supposed FEMA "camps".

If you ever read some of the lists on the internet... Indiana has the most?

The Audio is very interesting...

Must listen.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well, far be it from me to disagree with the consensus, but I find this alarming;

The sheriff’s department via the state sheriff association was told that no .223 ammunition rounds would be available as the military would be purchasing all stocks.
The county was asked to make plans for “hardening” of police and fire stations, putting in hardened bunker type buildings around town.
The county was asked to make plans for the possibility of up to 400,000 refugees from Chicago.

The necessity to reserve all .223 ammo for 'military' use during a "natural disaster" seems incongruous. The notion that local Police and emergency service must be 'hardened' (against what I might ask) and of course, the city of Chicago becoming a place from which hundreds of thousands might leave...

Sorry, but such preparations seem less than 'routine' to me.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I live in Chicago and do work for the Port Authority in Hammond Indiana right across the border. Haven't noticed too much. Ironically however, I got a call from my GAO today and am going to Chi towns FEMA headquarters tomorrow for an installation. I'll report back as to anythng I hear.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I work in Chicago and live about 20 miles from downtown, all I can say about this is that I haven't seen anything out the ordinary, and its business as usual. I work for a information security company and we haven't had anything come across the wire that would be a flag up to me, at least not yet. We did have a bunch of new work due to the stock market issues, mostly just people wanting to upgrade corporate security in a what-if case, but even then, that's not something out of the norm.

Not trying to debunk, just adding my 2 cents as someone on the ground here, if i see anything strange i'll post it.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
the world is entering a recession and depression could cause mass violence this could be why they are preparing for death, nuclear war could literally break out very fast in the wake of a worldwide depression, because we (USA) fall on our faces. That is my best guess

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
**Removed**

**Removed**

[edit on 13-2-2009 by TrainDispatcher]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
scary stuff.

and it sounds like the zombies at the dhs and fema are creating the foundations of the new world order's post apocalyptic police state.

i just hope this news gets out there. i am on the youtube video as of NOW! WeAreChange in Chicago needs to move on this one too. i'm gonna try and reach them.

peace!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
imagine if they all injected you with the agent that causes MORGELLONS.. ALL AT ONCE.. within 48 hours???

imagine an entire county of people ALL feeling this stuff crawling under their flesh under their scalp.. under their faces.. through their eyeballs..

not like now.. where there's random here-and-there people reporting it.. isolated.. alone.. being told they're crazy.. but EVERY SINGLE PERSON in a county in one centralized area...

they inject you with it tricking you into the thought that you're being protected from something else that's killing.. uh.. "wildlife" or a falseflag group of people in a few blocks of people near some chem plant or some other made up scenario..

you all are injected with morgellons...

and ALL EXPERIENCE IT AT ONCE! ALL CONFIRMING WITH ONE ANOTHER THAT YOU'RE NOT CAZY.. THAT YOU'RE ALL EXPERIENCING AND CONFIRMING EACH OTHER'S SYMPTOMS.. EVERYBODY.

everybody sayign to one another..."you feel that"??? "can you feel that under your skin"???
"yes yes i can!! what the #$% is it??!?! what's in US WHATS HAPPENING?!!!"

-

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I can't remember where I heard it or read it, but it basically boiled down to a terrorist expert (or possibly a government offical) stating they expect a terrorist attack in the US within the next 3 to 5 years. Chicago and San Franciso were named as possible targets, with Chicago be the most likely target. (rubs beard in a ruminitve manner as says "hmmm.")

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It's smart to be prepared. Considering how big the cities are, they have to be prepared in case of NBC attack. You can't leave all the dead bodies around. That would be throwing gasoline on a fire.

I think this is just being smart and preparing for the world we live in.

top topics

join