It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

subliminal software does it really work ! this is too good to be true :o

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
hey everyone i recently found this site and many others that flash messages subliminally so that you can do anything well not anything but you get me haha
some of them are
charisma
confidence
stress
stop smoking
weight loss
lifting weights etc you can make your own which means you can do anything lol
i have researched about it and it seems pretty realistic since it was outlawed in cinemas a long time ago they used to use subliminal images of popcorn in cinemas lol

here is mr linky
theres heaps of other ones i belive this is the best so far
www.mindmaster.tv...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
by the way is it possible they can mess with your head?!?!? thanks

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I've used subliminal software before, but haven't really experienced much anything with it. I find sleep programming audio's to be much better. Thinkrightnow is really good (and you can also listen to them while awake). Changeyourmind.com seem to be very good as well, as well as those from Dick Supthen.

Google them and you will find the links. They're not expensive.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This should really go well with all the mind control fanatics out there. Not only could these flash messages subliminally put things into your head, this possibility has exsisted since the first flash type content and video on the web has been possible.

I am sure tho that they dont intend to purposely put things into people's heads tho. (COUGH)

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Want to get really paranoid? Check out this patent:

US Patent 6506148 - Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors

www.patentstorm.us...

Computer monitors and TV monitors can be made to emit weak low-frequency electromagnetic fields merely by pulsing the intensity of displayed images. Experiments have shown that the 1/2 Hz sensory resonance can be excited in this manner in a subject near the monitor. The 2.4 Hz sensory resonance can also be excited in this fashion. Hence, a TV monitor or computer monitor can be used to manipulate the nervous system of nearby people.

It has been found that, indeed, physiological effects can be induced in this manner by very weak electric fields, if they are pulsed with a frequency near 1/2 Hz. The observed effects include ptosis of the eyelids, relaxation, drowziness, the feeling of pressure at a centered spot on the lower edge of the brow, seeing moving patterns of dark purple and greenish yellow with the eyes closed, a tonic smile, a tense feeling in the stomach, sudden loose stool, and sexual excitement, depending on the precise frequency used, and the skin area to which the field is applied. The sharp frequency dependence suggests involvement of a resonance mechanism.

So you can create a subliminal physiological effect, eg a small feeling of discomfort or well-being, and hide it unnoticed in slight luminance shifts in a video picture. Simply match this effect with the content you want positively or negatively re-enforced, and you have a 'training system'.

Have you ever noticed, on older televisions that emit a slightly audible high-frequency 'whine', that the tone sometimes changes when cutting to a different scene/view, and sometimes it doesn't?

Wonder why that is.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean

Have you ever noticed, on older televisions that emit a slightly audible high-frequency 'whine', that the tone sometimes changes when cutting to a different scene/view, and sometimes it doesn't?

Wonder why that is.

I have the explanation for that. The "whine" you hear in the older sets is due to the circuits within the tv receiver unable to follow the APL, or Average Picture Level of the video transmitted. This would make the high voltage transformer "whine", or more technically refered to as "singing".

The reason for the singing is because during a bright scene, more current is required in the CRT guns to generate the beam that hits the phosphorus coating on the front of the tube, which makes the picture. This increase in "beam current" would cause the high voltage transformer to have to generate more voltage and current in order to produce the beam necessary to make the bright picture. The high voltage transmformer, also known as the "flyback transformer", resonates at the horizontal frequency pulse of 15 Khz, a frequency well within the range of human hearing.

When the flyback is producing alot of current, it can literally vibrate itself at that operating frequency, thus you hear that "whine" noise.

In the later sets, the APL circuits prevented much of this problem, as well as prevented the "blooming" effect by the brightness of the video.

Cheers!!!!

top topics

join