It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry ghost? Eerie EVP caught on video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hi everyone. I've been a member for a few years but for some reason my old account shows being banned from posting. Not sure why, I never posted anything offensive or with profanity. Regardless, I opened a new account and wanted to share this video with the members here and get their opinion of what I believe to be an EVP. I was on vacation about 10 years ago and went to a cemetary that was on the tourist "interesting places to see" pamplet at the hotel we were staying at. It was an old cemetary with alot of unique and eccentric people buried there. some of the tombstones reflected their eccentricities (ie: a guy buried with his pet deer-deer tombstone at the foot of his grave). Well I was taking videos at the cemetary of the different graves and when I got home I was watching the video and heard this incredibly eerie sound on it. I posted the vid on youtube a few years ago and have gotten different feedback. But I thought the folks here are a little more knowledgable on these sorts of things and could give me some more coherant and differential feedback. There was no machines near me that could make that kind of sound, and I did not do anything at all to the video to add the noise. I still have the original tape and would be willing to have it analyzed by a pro with the right gear. It still makes my hair stand up when I hear it. It sounds angry whatever it is. If the link doesn't work, it's at www.youtube.com...
Thanks for any input everyone.

[edit on 2/12/09 by Chillidog1]

[edit on 2/12/09 by Chillidog1]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
What does it say? I have no sound card and I can't get sound.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm sorry that may be real but it sounds like the audio was edited with wave studio. After reviewing it several times It sounds mechanical

I hate it when they have only a few seconds of video with no explanation that always makes me suspicious.

Recorded at a Florida cemetary, is this a ghosts voice? EVP? UFO? I'd really like to meet up with some ghost hunters or audio pro's that can have the "voice" analyzed. When I videotaped this at an old cemetary, I didn't notice anything, when I got back home and watched it, I heard this. Very interesting noise.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
That sounds crazy. I think its real. It sounds like anEVP I heard on tape recorder before. I wish it was longer though. It sounds like it's saying get out of here.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Well first off, I did not edit it with anything except windows movie maker to just capture the video. I'm sorry it's not longer, the rest of the tape was just filming around the cemetary so I just put the part with the noise on it.
As for not putting enough info. I think I put a pretty detailed description of the circumstances around the video.
"I was on vacation about 10 years ago and went to a cemetary that was on the tourist "interesting places to see" pamplet at the hotel we were staying at. It was an old cemetary with alot of unique and eccentric people buried there. some of the tombstones reflected their eccentricities (ie: a guy buried with his pet deer-deer tombstone at the foot of his grave). Well I was taking videos at the cemetary of the different graves and when I got home I was watching the video and heard this incredibly eerie sound on it. I posted the vid on youtube a few years ago and have gotten different feedback"
If you want to know more, just ask.
But for the 1000th time I DID NOT EDIT OR MODIFY THE AUDIO IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER. What you hear is what I heard when I watched the video for the first time after recording it. I know there are alot of skeptics here and I have had the same accusations thrown at me on youtube as well. This makes me think all the more that there is something to this possible EVP. I just wish someone would come forward that has the equipment and the knowledge to analyze it and rule out other possibilities. But I did not edit the audio and there were no machines or anything anywhere near me electronic or mechanical. I was standing in a cemetary in South Florida surrounded by tombstones and trees.

top topics

join