It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Press Conference Again Scripted Beforehand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
infowars.com...

Paul Joseph Watson | April 14 2004

George W. Bush's Tuesday night press conference was the usual torrent of endlessly repeated cuddly sugar coated questions followed by the same endlessly repeated worn out monotone responses.

Interestingly enough though Bush again let it slip that the press conference was scripted and that the questions had been vetted beforehand by the White House.

Near the end of the conference Bush took a question;

QUESTION: "Thank you, Mr. President.

In the last campaign, you were asked a question about the biggest mistake you'd made in your life, and you used to like to joke that it was trading Sammy Sosa.

You've looked back before 9-11 for what mistakes might have been made. After 9-11, what would your biggest mistake be, would you say, and what lessons have learned from it?"

BUSH: I wish you'd have given me this written question ahead of time so I could plan for it.

this guys an idiot and now we have more proof...

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Oh yeah, I couldn't help but laugh when he stupidly let that cat out of the bag. They should never let that guy in front of the cameras.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I like how everyone on his cabinet is now Secretary of State. Did anyone catch that?

I took his response about that question as a joke. No doubt the press conference is scripted in advance. GW's circling around several questions indicated to me he did not have a scripted answer. However, his team of advisers surely had prepared him for possible questions.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
He actually said that they had no idea airplanes could or would be used as missiles/bombs. Then he turned around and contradicted himself a few minutes later.

And I have never seen anyone in public office stumble and bumble their way through a press conference like he did. It was painful to watch.

Condi and Rove looked like the vains in their necks were about to pop, listening to him.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
if the word "propaganda" is the the web address, the site is bull #

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Of interesting coincidence, this is the first news I can remember reading about Iraqi oil output (in a positive spin that is).

URL: www.alertnet.org...

Abstract:

Baghdad has exported more than $7.5 billion in crude oil since last year's invasion of Iraq, the U.S.-led authority governing Iraq said on Tuesday.

The Coalition Provisional Authority had deposited a total of $7.54 billion in its Development Fund for Iraq as of last Thursday, it said in an Internet posting.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
if the word "propaganda" is the the web address, the site is bull #

Huh? Not true.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Baghdad has exported more than $7.5 billion in crude oil since last year's invasion of Iraq, the U.S.-led authority governing Iraq said on Tuesday.

The Coalition Provisional Authority had deposited a total of $7.54 billion in its Development Fund for Iraq as of last Thursday, it said in an Internet posting.

top topics

join