It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sickness in Norfolk, VA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by another_lurker
Up here in PA, that's exactly what my mother-in-law had from Thurs through Mon. She still seems really tired, but went to work on Weds. She's been coming home and just laying in bed. My son has had a couple of boughts of rhea-rhea and a fever of 103 the week before her. He only threw up once, but said he felt like he had to. My son was also lethargic and spent less time playing video games, more time layin on the couch.

No, none of them went to the Dr. Just did the standard lots of fluids, applesauce, bananas and mashed potatoes.

A_L

We also live in PA and my one year old son came down with a horrible fever of 104.5 two weeks ago. He had diarrhea and really bad ear infections. It came out of nowhere though! We had him to the Dr. 5 days before and he was fine, no ear infections, fever, ect. Then out of the blue his fever shot up and we ended up in the ER.. I don't think its anything other then a child getting sick, but the circumstances were a bit odd.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Just about everyone in my office has gotten it including me. I am at the trailing end of it now. I noticed it effects people differently though. Some people where worse than others. Myself...I felt it starting to come on and immediately started the airborne tablets and zinc lozengers....I only had the flem cough and stopped up nasal passages...oh and got dizzy one day. As someone else said ...I kept my fluid intact up more than usual also...it helps a lot.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join