It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any suggestions on Remote locations Nor-Cal??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Im living in Sacramento, was looking into getting a house for the past 4-5 months, but with the events worsening i have been starting to think that maybe i should save my money and start preparing an escape route

any good locations some of you guys might suggest?

im assuming closer to the ocean would be a bad idea, a possible tsunami, nuke hitting SF, also vault shifting possible after a nuke drop causing major quakes.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NickT916

Considering the current plight of CA, the bizarre laws they have, the lunitics that run the cities, I would say a good remote location would be somewhere in Idaho or Nevada.

Why would anyone want to live in the Peoples republic of california simply amazes me.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
CA has the best surving weather i think during all seasons, plus being familiar with north cali is a huge plus in case you have to make a trip somewhere. Since all my friends and family is here it seems like CA is the best choice. Tons of mountains and wild life as well... i just wouldnt know where to turn in other states. But im not sure where to go here either, thats why im trying to plan ahead before chaos

join