It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASP Chief Scientist Paul Czysz Of AJAX MHD Concept

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Maybe Shadowhawk could comment?

[edit on 12/2/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Very interesting post...S&F
wish I could comment more in depth but I'm gonna look into this a little more especially scalar technology. Thank You.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by djvexd]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I don't think the AJAX concept was all that great to begin with. Some of the technologies involved may have been promising and some only appeared promising at the time. For example, the idea of upstream energy deposition to modify the shock waves around the vehicle and reduce drag appears to be theoretically solid, but the Inverse Brayton Cycle engine concept using MHD to divert energy around the burner is a non-starter from a basic thermodynamic perspective. Oh sure, it seemed like a good idea at the time, but after thorough analysis and experimentation it just didn't pan out. I'm sure I've posted about this in the past but I'm too lazy to dig it up.

If someone has a secret operational hypersonic aircraft, it may use some neat tricks manipulating plasmas and electromagnetics, but in its core it is not AJAX and I don't think it would even be based on AJAX. At best AJAX provoked some thought and further research that led to huge breakthroughs, but I think more realistically it was a promising idea that fizzled out.

join