It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unifying Light Workers and Peace Makers to bring peace to the world

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWriter
Seriously? I don't know what to say, but instead of ignoring your post, I am at least honest to you. There is so much negativity, we are talking about utopia.
I somehow see this planet as a camp of souls, almost each soul desperately wants to push through his/her own agenda. Almost each one believes that one's belief is the correct one. Imposing and self-imposing belief sytems. Accepting limiting thoughts from others and creating so willingly self-limiting thoughts and attempting to impose on someone else again.
Through all this confusion, oppression and suppression of freedom of individuality, the most negative energy is spreading like an insidious disease, creationg dis-ease.
[edit on 15-2-2009 by TheWriter]

I understand TheWriter..
It is proved both from scientific and spiritual community that, our spiritual condition, our practices, thoughts, emotions etc, affect the world. We influence the world and also we are being influenced by the world as well. Both happen simultaneously. We are part of it and it’s a part of us. The intensity of influence on both the sides depends on the spiritual condition of an individual and the environment as well. This mutual influence brings us great responsibility, as our choice (spiritual condition, practises, thoughts emotions etc) affects, not only us but the world, people around us as well.
If there is mutual influence, then it implies that there is some protocol between world and us. I believe that world (creation) is a platform for us to experience. Although there is mutual influence, it is we who are experiencing the world, so the ball is in our court. We cannot fight darkness directly from the physical plane. The problems in this physical plane have their roots in the deeper realms. To deal with these problems we have to try from that level (say astral level). When we say higher realm, what is exactly that means. Physical is actually phi-che, is collective consciousness or collective psyche manifestation. So in order to handle the issues, we have to mentally reject the non-love, violence etc and intend for peace. The idea of this movement is to deal with these issues not directly, but from their roots. Strengthing the positivity colletively, intending peace, manifesting Love etc to heal and to transform.
I understand that it is not easy to wipe out thousands of years of negativity, collective pain and suffering. This takes long time and great effort. For everything taking first step ahead in that direction is very important.
How many of us think about the world and its problems, and how often think about it. The very act of thinking for change prompts that, the awakening is occurring. Definitely we cannot deny that. Yes, there is a voice, although it is in the background, we cannot deny it. Although there is terrorism, violence etc, more people want peace now. If there is a natural calamity, hundreds of people run to serve the affected. Natural calamities, terrorism, war etc, in a way united people together. Thousands of youngsters gathered overnight and lit candles, symbolically choosing peace, at Bombay. How many places we have seen gourp prayers, peace gathering etc. Media do not highlight the positive things around, it only sensationalizes only negativity. That’s why these things are not brought in to notice.
The purpose this thread is to strengthen this voice. Also explore the possible ways to unify such beautiful souls. I welcome everybody...please share your thoughts on this.

Divinelove

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
We are natural channels
Every one of us is a channel-a natural channel. We are not aware of this that’s all. All the time energies will be passing through us or we will be channelling them unknowingly. When energies pass through us, they pass through us as energies directly. And also they pass through us indirectly, through this system of body, mind and intellect. When energies pass through these–body, mind, intellect, they will be of course like vibrations; they get influenced by the condition of the body, mind and intellect at that time. If we are happy, the vibrations from body, mind and intellect–they are all three different vibrations; it is not just one vibration or one kind of vibration; three different types of vibrations. If the body is happy the vibrations will be happy naturally. Similarly, that of the mind, that of the intellect. And of course if you are not happy, you will be vibrating unhappiness at these three levels. When we take up this work of channelling, we will be naturally channelling only the positive energies and the soul always channels only the positive energies.
We are heading towards New Age, the Light Age. We have to choose transformation; unless we transform nothing can be done.. the New energies provides opportunities.. but we have to choose the positivity, choose truth.. When we allow this divinity in us to flow though us we become channels. For that we need to unlearn many things then learning new things

DivineLove

[edit on 16-2-2009 by DivineLove]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
We are already at work and we don't need organization.

We must leave those that choose evil to do their thing. They will only destroy themselves and there is nothing that can be done about that unless it's by their own awareness which is best found in silence so adding to the noise will not help.

Be happy that you have stumbled on the path. Do not throw pearls at swine. There are many, many good people that need help. They will find you.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by spacial]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacial

We must leave those that choose evil to do their thing. They will only destroy themselves and there is nothing that can be done about that unless it's by their own awareness which is best found in silence so adding to the noise will not help.

Be happy that you have stumbled on the path. Do not throw pearls at swine. There are many, many good people that need help. They will find you.

dear spacial..
Do not mistake me...i am not talking about any organization...
Choosing Love is not condemning non-love. It is not judging.
Do you say the same thing when one of your family member is suffering, you rush to help right. Then, why such answer here. We live in this world, and we are part of it. We are members on one family, and if a member in our family, why cannot we expand.
If somebody is suffering, then we feel like saying let them suffer, and evil balances by itself. If same thing happens to us, we look for help. Why is it?
This is not the time for separation, it is the time for unification and One human awareness.
Our planet if full of resources, 9 billion people can happily live, we are now 6 billion people, millions of them have no basic needs. This is because of greed based systems, not caring for fellow human being. No traces of oneness.
Hope you understand...

DivineLove

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Nice post.

But what alot of people forget to include is that we need to rebuild the earth and nature to its pristine. We cannot just be served a golden earth on a silver platter. We need to learn our mistakes in order to make it good. We ourselves need to bring heaven to earth. The only way to do that is to go back to nature, eat from nature and understand how nature works and natural wisdom and survival skills.

Learn permaculture, eat raw foods to be clean of mind, body and spirit. You have experienced the negative now you need to experience the positive in order to understand other people and have compassion. You need to understand the evils behind this world and how it manipulates other people in order to help them.

You need to open up to wisdom in order to understand without judgement. Alot of lightworkers still have not done this including myself as we still fall way back.

Eat a proper clean diet such as the raw food diet the best spiritual diet, get active in the community and nature and replant and grow and restore earth, protect yourself with white light whilst meditating, surround yourself with everythign positive and turn off the tv as much as possible, get involved with helping others, pray, understand love to its fullest potential, basically the raw food diet can be a catgalyst to the rest as your whole mind, body and spirit changes. It is these changes done out of love that can help change the world.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Dear friends,

A Mass Light Channeling event will be held at the Koramangala Indoor Stadium, Bangalore, India on 26th February 2009 between 6:30pm and 7:30pm. Anyone can join this event from anywhere in the world by practising the technique for 7 minutes at 7:30pm IST (02:00pm GMT) to fill our world with Love and Peace.
Channel Light daily for 7 minutes anytime anywhere.
Imagine an ocean of Light above. Imagine that the Light enters you and fills up your entire system. Experience the Light for a moment. Then imagine it spreading out and gradually filling up your room, house, locality, country and the world. Channel Light for 7 minutes.
Light is Energy. Light has Intelligence, Power and Future. Light is the Source of all creation.
Light brings Peace and Love. Light brings Change in hearts, nature and environment. Light transforms. There will be no conflicts. No wars.
Light heals. Light heals the wounds inflicted by violence and hatred on individuals and countries.
Light purifies our body, mind and intellect. It burns the Karmas of the individual and the countries. When Karmas are cleared, the destinies forced by Karmas change.
Light helps in every way. We can solve our problems, create our destinies and change the destinies of the world.
If many channel the Light, the impact on the world is great. If many channel the Light at the same time, the impact will be faster.
There are many Light workers around the world who are channelling the Light. This has brought a new awareness and there are changes. For more and faster changes, more Light is required. More and millions have to channel the Light.

for more information visit :www.lightchannels.com...
Kindly channels light Help yourself and help the world
Divinelove

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I'm student of this organization that is organising the mass chanelling of the light...for long, I too had been skeptical about this whole thing. But at the end of the day, I felt that there is nothing wrong in making honest attempt at it. If nothing happens, there is nothing to loose, but it it works, gain is unparallel. Unfortunately with kind of limitation we have as human being, logic doens't work always and no matter how much you and me sit and debate about stuff being right or wrong, higher science (as we all believe about it in some shape and form across the globe) only can be experienced when we are ready. So in brief, moral of the story is, you don't spend time in 'understanding' it, but instead, you spend time in doing it and hence earning the eligibility of being free from current limitation to be able to see the world on the other side. Those who had done it has consistently shared their experience and for us to believe, there is no other definitive way of believing it than actually doing it and experience it. If you are ready to put yourself to test of patience, inner strength and unconditional faith, it will work.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
reply to post by DivineLove

Wow you have guts - this is the 2nd time in 2 hours you have posted this nonsense. Your first post got removed, and maybe this one will get you banned.

Spamming is not good Karma.

How is posting something about uniting humanity considered Spam?

DivineLove: I'll do the 7 Minutes of Light channelling as often as I can! That's a great idea. Thanks for posting that.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by coney]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacial

I understand your viewpoint, but want to put in my 2cents. Send every person as much light as you can. Only love can destroy evil, I'm sure you understand that part. Some souls cannot and will not be changed, you're right there. It still can't hurt to send them light. We're all One. There's a catch phrase "There's only one of us here", if you think of everyone that way, you'll do what you can to help the souls that need it most. The evil ones are confused and need guidance.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
My musings have begun to morph into a real Eastern Buddhist flavor, but I am not really trying at that. I guess it just comes out this way lately:

I like to view "the right path to peace" as a tree.

The tree makes a huge impact without exerting any foreseeable force. The tree grows strong and tall and it does so without impinging majorly upon the life around it... in fact, almost always encouraging and nurturing it. The tree is wise and powerful, yet silent and unimposing. Once you climb the tree, you can see a little further above the horizon. Once you chop the tree down, you prove that you are not as wise as the tree.... because the tree has never cut a human down in order to live peacefully and at ease with its surroundings, but has continued doing so successfully for hundreds of millions of years. The tree is like you, and it is always your friend, even if you do bad things to it. The tree is compassionate peaceful life, and it is not as stupid as one may think in this day and age.

The tree will be our teacher in the coming years.

Show us the way, masters of peace!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Dear friends
Today Light Channels world movement event is arranged
26th February, at 7:30pm IST (2pm GMT), wherever you are, please channel Light for 7 minutes and contribute to world peace.

No religion. No boundaries. No sermons. No leaders. No membership. Just awareness of One humanity.

Channel Light daily for 7 minutes anytime anywhere.

Imagine an ocean of Light above. Imagine that the Light enters you and fills up your entire system. Experience the Light for a moment. Then imagine it spreading out and gradually filling up your room, house, locality, country and the world. Channel Light for 7 minutes.

Light is Energy. Light has Intelligence, Power and Future. Light is the Source of all creation.

Light brings Peace and Love. Light brings Change in hearts, nature and environment. Light transforms. There will be no conflicts. No wars.

Light heals. Light heals the wounds inflicted by violence and hatred on individuals and countries.

Light purifies our body, mind and intellect. It burns the Karmas of the individual and the countries. When Karmas are cleared, the destinies forced by Karmas change.

Light helps in every way. We can solve our problems, create our destinies and change the destinies of the world.

If many channel the Light, the impact on the world is great. If many channel the Light at the same time, the impact will be faster.

There are many Light workers around the world who are channelling the Light. This has brought a new awareness and there are changes. For more and faster changes, more Light is required. More and millions have to channel the Light. That is why this Movement.

The Light Channels world Movement was launched on May 18, 2008 by Guruji Krishnananda.

For more details visit :www.lightchannels.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join