It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unifying Light Workers and Peace Makers to bring peace to the world

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
This thread is a unique one....the purpose of this thread discusses the possible ways to unify and strengthen the voice against corruption, non-love, terrorism, violence, etc. Exploring how to unify Unifying Light Workers and Peace Makers to bring peace to the world. Kindly participate, share discuss, come with creative thoughts.....

There is very urgent requirement of peace to this world. And we also know that there are millions of people who are seeking peace. The problem is that they are not unified in their approach. There are millions of beautiful souls on this earth who are mediators, healers and channels etc. Different ways, methods are employed to bring peace. I wonder what if all such positive forces unite together. No doubt Golden Age will not be far away, in that case...
This is not the time to think of individual path, religion or philology. This is the time of unification. Future religion is no-religion. Future religion is universalism. Let us try to unity different ways and methods into one unified approach to bring peace. This is an attempt to unity Light workers and peace makers with the idea of No religion, No boundaries, No sermons, No leaders, No membership. Just awareness of One humanity.

Kindly share your thoughts and disscuss the possible ways how we can unify Light workers and peace makers to bring peace to this plant.

DivineLove

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DivineLove

Wow you have guts - this is the 2nd time in 2 hours you have posted this nonsense. Your first post got removed, and maybe this one will get you banned.

Spamming is not good Karma.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Good thread. I hope it picks up.

I've always found it strange that mass meditations name a specific time. Like: "O.K. Everybody... Sunday, 2pm mountain time do such and such meditation."

If our science and spiritual research teaches us anything, it's that we can work around and through linear time.

Whatever you do, please make it ongoing, and non-time specific.

I suggest focussing on an I Ching hexagram, such as Fellowship with
Men. If anyone has any spare gnosis they could fire it at this symbol:

upload.wikimedia.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

[edit on 12-2-2009 by HiAliens]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
Wow you have guts - this is the 2nd time in 2 hours you have posted this nonsense.

How can you say this thread is nonsense? Just because it doesn't fit into way of thinking?

By the way, to say that something is nonsense if your your mood in your profile says: "discombobulated" isn't the best approach. Please give us your idea and why you think it is nonsense. You must have some own thoughts, right?

Greetings

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I can agree with the sentiment of the OP. there should be (and i think there is) a counterweight too the strictly organized negative force and the only way may be a un-organized positive power, where one is highly visible, forceful, negative, organized and linear the other should be invisible, leniant, positive, free and non-linear. So in that respect not seeing it but feeling glimpses of it under the surface in our society, we are pretty much underway. Who knows, we may get connected at some level that other people cannot reach, our own fluid internet. Unhackable

Just let the imagination run wild, it may stick and manifest itself.

Anyway, just keep adding to the basin of positivity and let it overflow

[edit on 12-2-2009 by Harman]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DivineLove
I wonder what if all such positive forces unite together. No doubt Golden Age will not be far away, in that case...
This is not the time to think of individual path, religion or philology. This is the time of unification. Future religion is no-religion. Future religion is universalism. Let us try to unity different ways and methods into one unified approach to bring peace. This is an attempt to unity Light workers and peace makers with the idea of No religion, No boundaries, No sermons, No leaders, No membership. Just awareness of One humanity.

Great thread by the way. I often asked myself what actually would or could happen if everyone on this planet would laugh for only 10 minutes. 10 minutes without war. 10 minutes without negative thoughts. 10 minutes maybe even talking to all people without judgement. 10 minutes without prejudice. 10 minutes … that could change the world for ever.

People may not necessarily like the term "Light workers", but I understand your point. It is a utopian scenario you are talking about, because what I can see is a terrible desire outside to do harm, to oppress, suppress, exploit, take advantage of people, the list goes on ad nauseam ...
The only possible way for the time being is to be open-minded and seek open-mindedness in people, but is is most likely an experience that can break you if you are not strong enough. It can also be extremely disencouraging to see that it all appears to go into the wrong direction.

The future religion is no religion you said (or wrote). People are addicted to belief systems. Is there a chance that you can change so many addicts who are even willing to kill you, if you only dare to think differently?

Peace and thank you for this thread.

Greetings

[edit on 12-2-2009 by TheWriter]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
@Harman

How much is there of a chance that those who do not choose to belong to organized belief sytems can make a difference?

Greetings

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWriter

It just hinges on the way the universe works i guess. At this point real organized, massive and pro-active action is somewhat impossible or improbable to realize, we should have continued with the big Hippy-revolution because i guess that was the last chance and big media, politics and economics got blindsided by it. They learned. And please, no organized believe systems anymore to get things going.

Organized believe systems are religions, religions are organized from the top-down, i would opt for personal belief systems, just go where YOUR gut flows. But we may connect at some points, like the OP said, light-workers, advocats of peace, Salvation Army people or who ever that wants to have a positive change in the world could agree on some points but even if they don't they do contribute to the positive side of things.

A singular person doing his little good deed of the day helping someone else in whatever way is a contribution. Those cannot be stopped, ever. Anything organized can be perverted, look at some side of the Lightworkers, i think there are good levelheaded people and groups in there but look at some of them? Totally misguided folk following some crackpot channeler, to bad.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The authors of the Law of One, LL Research, have a 15 minute meditation at 6am and 6pm est daily for Mother Gaia's safe transition to 4th. They say if many, many people meditate or pray together at the same time, the message is more likely to be heard. And below is a quote from another thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... :

"BJ: Who hears us when we pray? Ra speaks of the Confederation, do some of them help us out? Our higher selves?

J: Your prayers (as well as many other things like hopes, dreams, emotions and thoughts) emenate from you through lifestreams that form The One. As smaller beings than yourself sense these currents they have a tendancy to bring your hopes to pass.

The only prayers that reach the Confederation are the large ones (by many humans asking the same thing at around the same time). They feel these stirrings and they have the opportunity to either agree or disagree with what is being asked. They choose according to who and what they are. "

-Whether you believe in channeling or not, how could it hurt if we all took a few moments together to pray, meditate, focus, whatever you want to call it?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harman
i would opt for personal belief systems, just go where YOUR gut flows.
A singular person doing his little good deed of the day helping someone else in whatever way is a contribution.

Yes exactly my thoughts, well, almost at least. The personal belief system is always a thing that is a Damocles sword. If you stick to a belief system, you may take yourself opportunities in many ways and aspects. But yes, I know where are you coming from.

In regard to the good deed, I stand entirely behind you and your statement.

The dots are all getting connected in a certain way when it's time.

Greetings

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
Good thread. I hope it picks up.

I've always found it strange that mass meditations name a specific time. Like: "O.K. Everybody... Sunday, 2pm mountain time do such and such meditation."

If our science and spiritual research teaches us anything, it's that we can work around and through linear time.

Whatever you do, please make it ongoing, and non-time specific.

I suggest focussing on an I Ching hexagram, such as Fellowship with
Men. If anyone has any spare gnosis they could fire it at this symbol:

upload.wikimedia.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

[edit on 12-2-2009 by HiAliens]

Thanks HiAliens...
You are right. Every spiritual activity benefits, both the individual as well as to the rest of the world. There are many scientific theories, evidences etc which prove that, mass meditations/prayers/peace gatherings etc have always positively affected the world.
There are many ways, but the intent is important. If we can intent for peace, the technique is not so important, people can follow different ways. some techniques can strengthen our intention more and some may strengthen moderately.
As you said, we have to move beyond time bound practises...
I wish we share, explore the possibilities..
Welcome all the wonderful souls for this discussion....

DivineLove,
Lightchannel

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWriter

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
Wow you have guts - this is the 2nd time in 2 hours you have posted this nonsense.

How can you say this thread is nonsense? Just because it doesn't fit into way of thinking?

By the way, to say that something is nonsense if your your mood in your profile says: "discombobulated" isn't the best approach. Please give us your idea and why you think it is nonsense. You must have some own thoughts, right?

Greetings

Thank you so much TheWriter..
Let us share our ideas and come up with some creative thougts on this topic...
i welcome you for the discussion...

Divinelove,
LightChannel

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harman
I can agree with the sentiment of the OP. there should be (and i think there is) a counterweight too the strictly organized negative force and the only way may be a un-organized positive power, where one is highly visible, forceful, negative, organized and linear the other should be invisible, leniant, positive, free and non-linear. So in that respect not seeing it but feeling glimpses of it under the surface in our society, we are pretty much underway. Who knows, we may get connected at some level that other people cannot reach, our own fluid internet. Unhackable

Just let the imagination run wild, it may stick and manifest itself.

Anyway, just keep adding to the basin of positivity and let it overflow
[edit on 12-2-2009 by Harman]

Dear Harman, You are very much right...
We the humanity collectively created today’s world which is based on greed, and non-love, and we the humanity collectively have to choose and transform, from non-love to Love, from violence to non-violence. Definitely there is an awakening, these days millions of people want peace. This voice has to be strengthened. The intention to bring peace should be unified. Then we can see significant changes in the world.

Divine Love,
LightChannel

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWriter

Great thread by the way. I often asked myself what actually would or could happen if everyone on this planet would laugh for only 10 minutes. 10 minutes without war. 10 minutes without negative thoughts. 10 minutes maybe even talking to all people without judgement. 10 minutes without prejudice. 10 minutes … that could change the world for ever.

You are very much right. our state of mind or our spiritual condition affects the world.
Every one of us is a channel-a natural channel. We are not aware of this that’s all. All the time energies will be passing through us or we will be channelling them unknowingly. When energies pass through us, they pass through us as energies directly. And also they pass through us indirectly, through this system of body, mind and intellect. When energies pass through these–body, mind, intellect, they will be of course like vibrations; they get influenced by the condition of the body, mind and intellect at that time. And of course if you are not happy, you will be vibrating unhappiness. When we are happy naturally channelling only the positive energies and the soul always channels only the positive energies.
so your point is very much valid.
No doubt, laughting together for 10 minutes has wonderful effect, but there are much better techniues, which can bring great changes.

Originally posted by TheWriter The future religion is no religion you said (or wrote). People are addicted to belief systems. Is there a chance that you can change so many addicts who are even willing to kill you, if you only dare to think differently?
Peace and thank you for this thread.
Greetings
[edit on 12-2-2009 by TheWriter]

I understand, it is not easy to raise voice. But someday we have to raise above all that is false. Someday every system based on false and greed will collapse, both at the individual and global level. but we have to take initiative. It is very natural that we encounter great resistance, but when we align ourselves with truth, we no need to fear about anything.
A candle burs and gives light to the world; it does not bother about its burning. ....One has to have Great Love for humanity to take up such work.....i wish more people support this idea...
Thank you..
DivineLove,
Lightchannel

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The problem with this world is people are blind to te rationality of anothers love. If you truely realized how relative your own love and desire was you would see yourself in all people of the world. From that perspective it is easy to define what brings knowledge and understanding.

This always begins with those who mentor others. Everyone is a mentor is more ways than they can comprehend now. There are thousands of people who see your actions or veiw your words, and many of them find truth in those words and assimilate them into their world.

The world runs on very simple principles, and has yet produced systems so complex that it defys any logical progression or explination. In this state of reality to only understand one concept or point of veiw is to be a part of the problem. We all need to be on the same page with information, with the same desire to seek and understand it.

To much of our culture has become stagnat in beliefs that require no critical thinking or exploration... and that to do so is to be eternaly tortured. In this many of us have ignored the age of the earth and the amount of time it has taken to create these elegant evidences of geologic processes.

There is so much fear and shame in the hearts of those who themselves ,or parents, found comfort in a belief that is now dying under the weight of proof and progress. For some to be wrong is only natural. In many ways all of us are tricked by our personal experainces in realation to what would be known by a man who lived a thousand of those experainces. The path of how far we let the ignorance of individual experiance take us is the true question.

It starts with you now. In your home with your children there is a chance to teach the value of all human life and the value of exeriances and belifs outside of their own. In this world there are many way sto learn... through your own mistakes or through others.... many religions have been mistaken and there is so much that can be learned in that.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by Wertdagf]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
We cannot fight darkness directly from the physical plane. It is not practical and not possible also.

Quoting Albert Einstein: The significant problems we have cannot be solved at the same level of thinking with which we created them.

So these problems can be solved only by spiritual means, there is no doubt about it. Then the next question is how? Here, are some thoughts...
Darkness exists at all levels, at the level of individual, family, nation and globally. Each of them has unique spiritual condition depending on how much Light they carry. More the Light, Lesser will be darkness; higher will be the spiritual condition; more the light, lesser the influence of darkness.Light is Love, Peace, Truth etc, and Darkness is non-love, violence, ignorance, everything built on the falsity etc. The solution is moving from Darkness to Light. The collective human consciousness has a specific spiritual condition. To improve the spiritual condition of an individual, the individual has to make efforts. To improve the spiritual condition of a family, the whole family has to choose, similarly, at the level of nation and global. Ultimately it begins from an individual.
Some intend for peace, and some indulge in violence. Because the energy created by these conflicting intentions cancels out each other, the net result is what we see in the world. That’s why peace makers have not succeeded completely yet, they are yet to reach the level of critical mass. If 100 people thinking about peace and 1000 people indulging in violence how can we see peace out there? It is always the score that matters.
If the humanity collectively chooses Light, no doubt immediately there will be LIGHT AGE, I am not exaggerating.
So dear friends the purpose of this thread is to gather all those beautiful souls who want to make some difference, without any tag of religion, beliefs system or a leader etc.
Please share your thoughts.

DivineLove

[edit on 13-2-2009 by DivineLove]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Our Choice, Intention, Prayer, Meditation etc any spirtul activity will impact the world positively.
Anyone can find articles online about the healing power of intention, mass prayers, group meditations etc. and the effect of human consciousness on water, and I highly suggest you look into it if you're still a non-believer.
www.youtube.com...
www.life-enthusiast.com...
www.bleepingherald.com...

Divinelove

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hello DivineLove,

I hope I am not going too off-topic.
Negative thoughts that equal negative energy definitely outnumbers positive thoughts and positive energy.
To somehow counter this negativity with positivity can definitely not be reached by organized religion. I think that was stipulated in this thread before anyway. So what is really left?

My opinion is that each sincere person who has childreen should make them aware through conversations, but leave out all belittling manners, and talk to them instead like they were adults. Just become someone has not "grown up" yet, doesn't make a human less capable to understand. What I want to say is that the seeds must be planted.

More conversations with friends. Seek conversations. I am extremely sorry for saying it, but the future at this point of time looks gloomy, IMO. No matter where I go, people look always depressed, have a negative attitude, yes - it has been created by the oppression of the people.

I speak with the nature. I speak with the universe. I speak to spirits. You think you receive no answer? Answers don't have to come in words. And if you ask you also receive.

I only encourage everyone who reads this posting to make an attempt to speak to the universe. Hold no negative toughts. No prejudice. Be ready to receive. No matter what other people say. Freedom of the mind and peace in mind is a choice. Deny ignorance. Open your heart. Open your mind. It will come to you and to all those who choose to experience.

It may be a belief system for many people, but everyone has the opportunity to personally check it out. Then it is no belief system anymore.

Have a great time.

I hope you didn't mind me putting these thoughts in.

Greetings

[edit on 13-2-2009 by TheWriter]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hi TheWriter,
Definitely, you are not going off-topic, you are welcome.
I really appreciate these constructive thought.
Individual growth is very important for the collective spiritual growth. But again one can personally grow spiritually, parallely help others to grow as well. The significant problems we are facing now in the world need to be addressed in a unique way than the personal spiritual growth.
To bring peace, positive vibrations have to be strengthened, Light has to be channelled, and more people have to unite under common intention. As I mentioned already, when a common intent is strengthened, it brings transformation. Transformation is moving from darkness to light, from non-love, to love, from violence to peace. Where there is Light , there is no Darkness. When we say light it is not the physical light, it is of the higher frequency, it is Love, Peace, Truth etc. And darkness is ignorance, non-love, violence, and everything that is built of falsity.
Future Age is Light Age. Light is energy from which entire creation has come. Light has intelligence, power and future. Light heals the world. Light brings Peace and Love. Light brings Change in hearts, nature and environment. Light transforms. There will be no conflicts. No wars.
Light heals. Light heals the wounds inflicted by violence and hatred on individuals and countries. Light purifies our body, mind and intellect. It burns the Karmas of the individual and the countries. When Karmas are cleared, the destinies forced by Karmas change. Light helps in every way. We can solve our problems, create our destinies and change the destinies of the world.
If many channel the Light, the impact on the world is great. If many channel the Light at the same time, the impact will be faster.
So we have to carry more light, we have to channel more light. by channelling Light we help ourself and we help the world.
When we channel light, we vibrate peace love, truth; we represent all that is positive and divine. And we channel the same around us and to the world, this brings transformation gradually.
Please share your thoughts on this....

Divinelove

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DivineLove
Please share your thoughts on this....

Seriously? I don't know what to say, but instead of ignoring your post, I am at least honest to you. There is so much negativity, we are talking about utopia.

I somehow see this planet as a camp of souls, almost each soul desperately wants to push through his/her own agenda. Almost each one believes that one's belief is the correct one. Imposing and self-imposing belief sytems. Accepting limiting thoughts from others and creating so willingly self-limiting thoughts and attempting to impose on someone else again.

Through all this confusion, oppression and suppression of freedom of individuality, the most negative energy is spreading like an insidious disease, creationg dis-ease.

I have always been open-minded, but I have been punished by many for not living up to their expectations and confirming what many want to believe in. I personally help people and everyone can only try as much as possible, but we are all limited in our ways, as I said above, negativity is not only limiting you, it is also extremly energy draining.

All the best to you.

Greetings

[edit on 15-2-2009 by TheWriter]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join