It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here to Learn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hello everyone, I am an college student and with the elections coming up political discussions have come up over the past few months. One day it hit me that I really don't know enough about politics to join in on political discussions so I decided that I would find a place where I could learn a thing or two. I asked a lot of questions and looked for hours on the internet and this is where I happened to end up, and so far I like it.

Most of my views tend to be more on the liberal side and I try to have an open mind about things. Well being in college I kind of have to go do that class thing from now, but I will check back here later. If I don't post to much at first don't worry, because I don't know much about most of the things here I kind of like to watch points from both sides of a discussions then form my opinions.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Styki
Most of my views tend to be more on the liberal side and I try to have an open mind about things. Well being in college I kind of have to go do that class thing from now, but I will check back here later. If I don't post to much at first don't worry, because I don't know much about most of the things here I kind of like to watch points from both sides of a discussions then form my opinions.

I think you'll find that there's plenty of people here from both sides of the discussion.

Anyways Welcome to ATS/BTS.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Welcome aboard Styki.

All sides represented here and long may that be the case.Too many boards get hijacked by one side or the other which destroys debate.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Welcome friend, this is ATS
lol ignore that, enjoy your stay and get ready
to see the truth

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS...

Im sure you will find lots here to intrest you.

So come on in and start posting,

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me,

See you around the board,

Asala

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Styki
have have a good time see you around the site

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone.

I will have to say I already learned my frist lession. If you are listening to someone giving a speech in class don't read any post from Thomas Crowne or even worse Colonel. It really looks and feels bad when you start to giggle when one of your classmates is giving a speech. Well, lesson learned and I think I will have a good time here.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Lol they will have that effect on you...

Made me laugh reading this lol

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Welcome to the void of devioid of void.

Deep

top topics

join