It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Age UFOlogy vs. Logical Belief

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
And we both are going for degrees!!So you and I are on the same level!!I am a college student as well!!So you can put your chest down the next time you talk to me, son, poking it out like you are tough or something.You have NO edge over me!!

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhova
And we both are going for degrees!!So you and I are on the same level!!I am a college student as well!!So you can put your chest down the next time you talk to me, son, poking it out like you are tough or something.You have NO edge over me!!
You and I are on the same level? That's a matter of opinion. Congrats on being a student.

As for your comment on me "putting my chest down" the next time I "talk" to you...you do know this is a messageboard, right?

Son? Tough? Edge? You really need to log off...you seem to be losing your ability to discern real life from a messageboard community.

[Edited on 4-19-2004 by Preest]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Things will continue to get more crazy until there's a breakthrough of understanding. Hang on, we're in for a wild ride.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Well then you better realize you are talking to a grown man and show me some respect then.I told you STICK TO THE SUBJECT, and don't try the tough man routine.I try to keep it on an intellectual level, so don't try to play me like I'm some dumb kid!I know very well this is a message board, but respect my mind and we will have no problems!And don't patronize me with the "I was being the nice guy, he just went off the deep end because that is not in my nature, I am merely defensive only.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I do everything in my life to the fullest, and I don't play around a lot, and I research this kind of stuff for class and for myself.I know a lot about ancient societies and almost EVERY religion worldwide, and each religion points to the fact that, rather in there own meanings or not, that et's exist.Period!!

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
proof...you keep saying you have it...I haven't seen any of your posts producing it though. You talk woo about city streets and respect and blah #ing blah. No proof?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The proof is in the texts, in SOME myths, in paintings (http//:www.ufoartwork.com), andof course the anamolous things found throughout the world (giant skeletons,Nevada State museum, and other skulls and things found that are not mainstream that alot of these places you have to leave the country to see).Proof is in the eye of the beholder!The proof is there, it just depends on who is willing to listen, and put 2 and 2 together, with there own mind, to figure it out, just like the Bible says (and no I am not a creationist, I have my own thoughts and beliefs, and they don't have to match antbody else's or have to sound right to anybody else, because right now people are like sheep, not saying you are, I am trying to get you to ope up. My theories come from what I feel in my hear to be true, see you got to have some heart).

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Jhova, I have yet to see undenieable proof that ET's exist. Sorry even when there is a referrence in "text" we, being humans alive today, lack the ability to accurately define what the ancient's were referring to when they talk about "stranger" or "alien" in their lands.

While I do not rule out the possibility that ET's exist somewhere out in the vastness of the Universe, I have yet to see conclusive FACT that indeed ET's have arrived at our planet. There is no hard, tangible evidence that supports ANY claim that Actual Extraterrestrial beings have set foot on this planet.

UFO sightings are just that, currently un-identified objects. Maybe they are extraterrestrial, but maybe they are not, maybe the goverment has been hiding a secret that they do not wish to revel because the UFO veil allows them to obscure the real facts.

Maybe there actually is a race of humanoid creatures under our oceans, maybe there is not.

Maybe the human brain is prone to fantasy and illusion and in some peoples minds this leads to conjuring up phantazmal objects that they precieve as being real.

Until such time that there is hard, tangible evidence that we can touch or disect or say yupe that space ship blew up that building and here is the before and after photo and its a "real" event. Then there is no way to say either way that they exist or that they don't.

So taking either side and saying that it is fact is not only ignorant but shows a lack of overall intelligence of the universe around you.

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by robertfenix]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Never said anything was a fact, just said that it made sense, I think people forgot that!But hey, do your thing!

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Sometimes in life you have to put 2 and 2 together. Things in life don't always come to you in your lap!!I really see that people really want to continue this b.s. lifestyle that we are living that will lead us into destruction.We will never challenge old ideas and the authority that has kept us dumb for over 6,000 year and countingwill continue to do so, and lead us all to damnation with them.This life we live in this country WILL meet its end unless we become spiritually invoked really soon.We have forgotten what is important in life, which is to learn, teach, and love.Now why would an alien not present his or herself on the front lawn of some of you skeptics just to make you guys happy, with all the violence and ignorance going on on this planet.Of course an et would want to be caught in this savage a$$ place surrounded brutes who can't even get along with each other, how are they going to get along with an et?Some one would probably shoot it, or they might think so just by observing us.

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by jhova]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join