It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new and possibly the best ghost footage on film

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
i would like to know why this 12 year old is talking like a 3 year old that just discovered a camera, if its real its good footage but to shoot something on a cell phone that clear seems a little thin,,,i hope it is real but not buying the kid souding so toddlerish, not a word but quite fitting.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Nothing to see here. It is a shadow. We do not see what is casting the shadow. I would not call this footage spectacular or extraordinary in any way.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This looks like someones shadow behind the camera, also the shadow seems to hover and not fall above the stairs.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
It's not a glass/plastic trick people, the shadow gets larger when it passes by the open doorway. It is a real shadow, with out a doubt.

[edit on 2/13/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
www.truveo.com...

Ghost Vids.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

I like your take on the video footage, i am Reece's aunty, and i was also as surprised to see this when my mom showed me on her mobile the day after it happened. I immediatly bluetoothed it over to my mac so i could examine what i thought i saw, i slowed it down and could see 2 images a white 'opaque' shadow which looks to be leading the more apparent dark transparent figure of a man towards the bannister. I also spotted the bright light in front of the figures and realised it was the flash light but it did seem to get brighter or move a little.

I was in disbeleif at first and wondered if it could have been someone walking past a window ( I don't know how as it was filmed upstairs!) I looked for any shadow created from a window but directly opposite the figures in the footage is a bathroom wall with no window. If you notice the only window is on the wall as you walk up the stairs therefore could not have created any shadow. With regards to Reece asking his sister Taylor to hoax the whole thing i can verify that Reece was on his own in the house and has never been into 'ghosts' and the kids are only 12 and 9 not capable of complex technical hoaxing! ...

So that leaves me with the knowledge that indeed ghostly images do occur and can be seen visually... Scares the # out of me!

What are these images (ghosts)? ... Energy formed from a previous existance, another dimension in space existing simaltanesly ...

I really don't know but i do know they are real happenings!

I will happily send the original full footage for open scrutanisation.

Hayley Pitman _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

"moves like a normal shadow"

...How does a paranormal shadow behave?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pitmans

i'm not saying it isn't paranormal . . . I'm saying that it acts as a normal shadow would when it passes the doorway.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR1159
If you look at the moment before the shadow appears, it seems as if a sheet of glass has been lifted in front of the lens (you see a strange aberration in the light).

This creates a reflective surface upon which the "ghostly figure" of a person behind the camera may be reflected.

I totally agree...that's exactly what I was thinking...I noticed that glassiness in front of the lens...and then a bright reflection...some sort of camera trick perhaps...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
reply to post by Pitmans

i'm not saying it isn't paranormal . . . I'm saying that it acts as a normal shadow would when it passes the doorway.

From what I've seen the paranormal does make itself known in this form though even though it might look like a normal shadow. And sometimes videos will show these shadow people walking around with no possible way for anyone to have made it. When a shadow can walk in front of and behind objects without being created by anyone and all be caught on film, you know something is going on.

Here is an example.. And remember, these guys are locked in and noone else is in the building.

This one is a mist-form of what looks like a robed figure reaching out. Afterward the arm joins and basically morphs in with its torso.

I couldn't find the shadow person walking in front of the camera from Waverly Hills. But it walks from left to right directly in front of the camera. It is a shadow in the form of a person and it walks in front of the lights coming through the window partially blocking them out proving that it isn't a normal shadow.

-ChriS

[edit on 14-2-2009 by BlasteR]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
There is a white fog like thing that goes across the screen first. we need to figure out what that is first.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

you don't need to convince me that these "shadow people" exist. I'm just saying that the video in the OP is still on the fence for me, leaning towards hoax with all available factors considered.

[edit on 2/15/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Have you people seen this one?

Look very closely, turn up the volume and listen carefully...

Now go change your underwear...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It does appear to stay in mid air, I don't understand how a shadow as we know it can be seen without being up against anything. I don't see how it 'gets bigger' when it goes past the open door either. It's a dark background which may make it appear at first to get bigger but otherwise it's just in mid-air 'walking' straight forward. And the glass or plastic or blah blah just seems to be the stupid cell phone adjusting to the light from the side. I hate cell cams, ha ha. That's what I think. I'm also an optimist.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I find it weird how they are shining a bright light in front to the camera. That light could be well behind the camera aimed in front, and then someone can just walk maybe between the light and camera to create a shadow, or CGI is extremely easy.

I would rather see a surveillance cam in the bed room since the ghost is moving objects, such as putting together a jig saw puzzle.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by scordar
Have you people seen this one?

Look very closely, turn up the volume and listen carefully...

Now go change your underwear...

Nearly lost my laptop of my knee I jumped so high

good one!!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This is fake! This is how it is done.

www.tricklife.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I dunno, Stuff from the SUN. Usually is super fake. Tabloids are known to tamper and mess with pictures and even come up with their own crap when its a slow news day. It's the tabloid...duh...come on.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Anyone else get a virus pop up when they clicked play on the video...?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
I find it weird how they are shining a bright light in front to the camera. That light could be well behind the camera aimed in front, and then someone can just walk maybe between the light and camera to create a shadow, or CGI is extremely easy.

I would rather see a surveillance cam in the bed room since the ghost is moving objects, such as putting together a jig saw puzzle.

What you talk about is what is commonly referred to as "physical manipulation". It usually seems to correlate with an intelligent being of some kind that can not only interact with people in our world verbally but also physically by touching, shoving, and moving physical objects (also called an Intelligent human haunting). For whatever reason it seems the paranormal community is convinced that only malevolent, seemingly evil beings/spirits are non-human. We really have no way to know that.

The only links that can really be made between the paranormal and our world are between attributes and consistencies in the activity vs. people who died tragically or prematurely at said location. For example, a woman dies in a murder at a house and a family later hears female voices and sees apparitions of a woman in their home.

In some instances communication and dialogue can take place between spirits and paranormal investigators which seems to solidify the idea that alot of these are human spirits. Sometimes this is done either in the form of a spirit communicating and answering questions with taps or other sounds (like 1 tap for yes, 2 taps for now). Sometimes it can be accomplished by an investigator answering specific questions and the spirit answering yes or no by manipulating their energy around a specific deviceslike a K2 meter that flashes when it picks up certain electromagnetic frequencies (one flash for yes, 2 flashes for now just as an example). This has been documented many many times...

There is alot about the paranormal that really just leaves us baffled though.. Instant energy drains on batteries is an example (there are theories to explain them but that's it), phantom smells, How events in history can become imprinted at a specific site and play themselves out over and over in the form of residual hauntings. The big theory about residual hauntings is that it has to do with abundant limestone and quarts deposits at a location as well as water both above ground and underground. It is theorized that specific events (like a civil war soldier smoking a cigar) somehow become recorded by specific sub-layers of rocks and minerals deep underground and then these events randomly play themselves out over and over and over. This is why residual activity never involves intelligence of any kind.

This is one example of a possible residual civil war scenario playing itself out over and over. pretty fascinating:

But The big questions we have are more to do with what all of this really means and implies. Does it imply an alternate dimensional reality superimposed over our own? Does it imply that human energy can exist long after the body dies? Does it imply that that there are forces being used by these entities not fully understood by science? Right now everything points to Yes for all of these. Alot of work needs to be done still.

I did some looking on youtube for some of my personal favorite instances of physical manipulation.

Analysis of this:

This one is from "fear cage" from season 4 - note the moving picture clip.

As for our previous discussion on shadow people / shadow-like apparitions, this has to be one of the best footage of this phenomenon I've ever seen..

-ChriS

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join