It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broken links galore, YouTube Censoring, and more.. What's going on?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I'd like to know what the heck is going on with the tube as well.

I just signed in to my account, and 7 of my favourites are no longer available (videos have been removed). I had signed in yesterday, but didn't notice anything that was no longer available, so I'm not certain when they were removed. It had to have been recently though.

Also, one of the "Owners" of four of these videos, has had their account suspended.

crap crap CRAP!!!

Edit

Make that 3 of the "Owners" that have had their accounts suspended.

And for the record, I have less than 70 videos in my favourites.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Unknown Truth]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Truth
I'd like to know what the heck is going on with the tube as well.

I just signed in to my account, and 7 of my favourites are no longer available (videos have been removed). I had signed in yesterday, but didn't notice anything that was no longer available, so I'm not certain when they were removed. It had to have been recently though.

Also, one of the "Owners" of four of these videos, has had their account suspended.

crap crap CRAP!!!

Edit

Make that 3 of the "Owners" that have had their accounts suspended.

And for the record, I have less than 70 videos in my favourites.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Unknown Truth]

Yeah, I haven't been on youtube as much since that whole thing, but when I was on recently, I tried something.. Check it:

It was letting me post again. I didn't realize till after, but I was just posting regular stuff...
When I type a post with the word REPTILLIAN in it, it didn't show up!!! !haha WTF?!?!?!
Maybe it's just my account... I don't want to say try it, but I AM curious... Hell, I'm gonna try again... Right NOW.... I'll even stop typing to do it....

Nope. Won't let me post. I haven't been on youtube in days, so right now I did a search for Reps, and I tried to post a comment.. Nothing....

I went to another video of a supposed Rep and tried to post... Nothing again... Then it said I posted too many comments again and I need to type in the wavy code...

It seems only on the reptillian videos it won't let me post. I was posting a few days ago on a UFO video... It let me then...

Why would YouTube censor comments about reptillians???
And damn it, I wish more people would respond to this post. Not so much about the Reps, but about the censoring going on at youtube...
Peace

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well, I went and tried to use the word "reptillian" in response to a reptillian video, and it allowed my post. Maybe it is just your account..? I dunno...

I'm curious though, what has happened to these people that have had their accounts suspended on You Tube, and what is the factor that caused them to have their accounts suspended in the first place?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I dunno. I was kinda disturbed yesterday when I couldn't find any video clips on south park" something walmart this way comes"

Does wal-mart have enough power to even silence south park?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join