It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Broken links galore, YouTube Censoring, and more.. What's going on?

page: 1
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
You could all think I'm crazy or not, I really don't care...

Ever since I have been looking up NWO and even Reptillians (mostly on YouTube), strange things have been happening...

My comments on youtube have been getting increasingly NWO'ish. I tried posting repeatedly my strong opinions... Every time I type these long comments, they don't show up!!! I thought it was just youtube the other day, so I tried again last night... After the second comment, it already said I exceed my amount of comments... It then asked me to type in that weird wavy code thing to post it anyway... I clicked it to no avail. Tried over and over again - reiterating my theory. It still wouldn't take. This is where I started copying and pasting my theory to wordpad (So I wouldn't have to keep typing it!).
All night last night I kept trying, and it wouldn't go.
I got a bit suspicious, so I went to a site that features supposed videos of reptilians shapeshifting (I don't believe all of them, but are about 2 or three that just gave me bad energy looking at them). 7/9 links were broken to the videos...
I went back on youtube, looking up reptilians. Videos come up, but for every 2 or 3 that are probably real, all of the others are ridiculous (Literally jokes - some doing that scream thing at the end to scare you haha).
Anyway, I found a comment thread about people saying that YouTube was going to start or already started (apparently) censoring Reptillian videos...
I was tired so I went to sleep after that...
Tonight, I tried posting my theory AGAIN... But it wouldn't take.. Again. I don't know what's going on, but it's definetly strange...

Also, the past few days - while on ATS and other sites (only when I'm "digging") Internet Explorer has been giving me illegal operations at the most convienent times, it seems. Once was on YouTube last night when I was trying to post again.

I am giving you the link to YouTube of this supposed Reptilian chick. The video seems very compressed, but look at the comments. The people all say the same thing, that the video instilled some kind of fear...

www.youtube.com...

As for it being fake, This Archangel Productions will apparently give $2500 to anyone who can reproduce the effect or intentionally add artifacts like they were in the video... Like I said look at ALL of the comments, especially the beginning where the guy from Archangel talks about this monetary offer. Noone, it seems, has stepped up...

And also don't be afraid to go to the Archangel site itself... Find the video on the site and click the links to download them. Most are broken...

And since I can't get my theory up on youtube, I'll just post it below!
I'm not scared of the NWO. What are they gonna do, mess with me? Kill me? That will end the battle, not the war... Can't take my soul and beliefs.
That goes for all of us. But they have good disinformants out there which can make spiritual growth hard sometimes.

(Edited to add link to video.)



[edit on 2/12/2009 by impaired]




posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
they dont want people to see beneath the surface of world events. they want people just to keep on watching pop culture videos with no disenting opinions. youtubes action are a reflection of what the world elite are trying to do. people are waking up on a biblical level and the elite cant have that. they want us to be deaf dumb bilind and mute...slaves



posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Here's my attempted post on YouTube:

The proof is in the pudding, fellas. If you look at all the comments at least 3 pages in, you will see everyone's reactions are the same. We all get a bad vibe. That not a coincidence! These Reptilians, from what I understand, are the ones who were here before us humans were. I also believe that these bastards are the ones referred to as Satan, Lucifer, and his "demons". I believe they were/are ET's, or they evolved from what was left as the dinosaurs. They can't hurt us physically, but (cont.)

(cont. from below) they can interfere with our thoughts. That's why it even says in the bible (Which I don't think is 100% accurate, but was embellished) that "Man" was "tempted" to eat the fruit. It all goes together... I'm not saying I know THIS VIDEO is for real, but the Reps are real. Demons and Satan never went away. They just kinda disappeared from belief systems. Coming from experience, I always felt that drug addiction was an "entity" in itself. It is so powerful. Thats my personal example of temptation.

It feels good to get that one out...

Please friends, let me know if anyone else has had similar experiences when trying to dig up about the Reps...

And as for the ones who will come at me strongly - vehemently trying to say I am indeed crazy, I say don't even try it... Disinformants...
If you think this is ridiculous, simply find another post! It's THAT simple...
I insist this thread be free of those who try to derail the topic and/or ridicule.
Peace.



posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired
 


You know, sometimes you can just give up, or keep trying. you can reach one mind, and that could make the difference, that mind will then spread it to others like a plant grows, and stems out...

dont be bummed about youtube dude. that's the NWO and the Elite fighting back.

i say lets give them as much hell as we can, keep growing spirituality, and ween off of their propaganda. keep feeding people the truth, once one finds out, others will follow suit...

Read my post Here. i tried to hit points on starting from your point of view/reality, & branch outwards. inform inform inform, even if someone doesn't believe you, move onto the next. 6.5 billion people on earth... not everyone is going to agree, but keep fighting, keep pushing, don't hold anything back!



posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
One of the comments:
---------------------------------------
drdetroiter (1 week ago)
Show Hide Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
I have personally never seen anything so frightening as this video, and I'm a cop.

I can't explain it.

There is an "evil vibe" that you will notice as you watch this video, and I don't know what damage it is causing to my soul.
--------------------------------------

After I posted my last comment here on ATS (Not this one, the second one with my theory that I tried to put on YouTube), Internet Explorer froze on me. I had to reset my router...



posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by impaired
 


You know, sometimes you can just give up, or keep trying. you can reach one mind, and that could make the difference, that mind will then spread it to others like a plant grows, and stems out...

dont be bummed about youtube dude. that's the NWO and the Elite fighting back.

i say lets give them as much hell as we can, keep growing spirituality, and ween off of their propaganda. keep feeding people the truth, once one finds out, others will follow suit...

Read my post Here. i tried to hit points on starting from your point of view/reality, & branch outwards. inform inform inform, even if someone doesn't believe you, move onto the next. 6.5 billion people on earth... not everyone is going to agree, but keep fighting, keep pushing, don't hold anything back!


Just read it... We're on the same page...
You know what really did it for me, believe it or not, are some of Smokingman2006's posts... I believe he is telling the truth... He is not trying to sell anything...

I'm with the Pleiadians... I'm getting to the point where the dark side (demons, negativity, all of that stuff) is just not scaring me... The light is way more powerful. It's just hard to break away from what the reps have been feeding us...

I mean, Family Guy is funny at first glance (very funny), but damn it, look at the messages... Most of the best stuff on tv is giving out bad messages! And the damn flouride everwhere...
But like I said, Light up the Darkness. Once we are given (or led to) the truth, it IS up to us to take it or leave it.
We DO need to stick together and take care of eachother, but unfortunately it looks unlikely that there will be a mass change of conciousness before TSHTF 2012.

If that red light appears in the sky late April, you best believe the rest of us better wake up and smell what's about to come...

I hope we can break free of the reps...
Peace



posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired
 


its never too late, think of i center point in a circle. now expand that dot outwards... it grows faster, and faster, and faster, by mass, it duplicates itself fracticaly (i dunno if u got what i meant but, you can also look @ the flower of life as another example)

what im saying is, we will reach the masses by the time 2012 arrives, but... too late? probably, for the ones under COMPLETE control, but others, like us, at least we have a fighting chance. yea, lives will most likely be lost, but in the real world, you cannot save everyone, so accept that, and just do the best you can when you can.

just don't let the downfalls like that youtube one hold you down, or give you some doubt... bypass that, the elite want you to be weak and fall, that's why they do that in the first place, thats why disinformation is in place. we as one are strong and weak at the same time. with one who holds knowledge, holds the power. as the torch passes from one hand to another, then that's a bloody good army i recon!

im tired, i think i went on a tangent there... but yea...

[edit on 2/12/2009 by ugie1028]



posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I have had similar issues with Autobloggreen, where my comments did not generate the necessary confirmation email. A quick email to their support address and an exchange with one of the staff solved the problem.

If more people complain these things, both the inocent technical screwups and the stealth censors, will stop.

Youtube I know is sleezy, not so much because it censors, as so far all my posts have been published, but it does manipulate the counters so as to fabricate popularity and suppress alternative viewpoints, as well as delete accounts in certain areas. Youtube is great but we need to evolve beyond it. Programs like Kazaa and limewire have shown us the architecture that is needed to get around these centralized choke points which the censors like to control, if we could setup a distributed network of peer to peer video servers that worked just like youtube but using the encrypted packet sharing technology of something like bittorrent clients, they would be done for and communication would be free for as long as the internet stands.

They're fighting a losing battle, because the more they censor the more obvious they become. Old censorship was localized and discrete, modern censorship is done in the face of millions, and it hurts them more than any of the information censored will. I am convinced the NWO have reached the limits of their technical and intelectual capacities and are in somewhat of a scramble, because their measures increasingly have a sign of desperation to them.

Their last card will probably be to try and seed a new age religion, to control people by belief system. For that they need to raise the fear levels and reduce the knowledge levels, to dumb it down. Any information that goes against this paradigm will be repressed, imo. And that repression, obvious that is, will destroy their chances of seeding the one world religion. It's all falling apart now, everything is happening in the light, so to speak.



posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Amen, brother


I get the circle and flower analogy. Basically you're saying that the truth will spread. Just plant seeds...

I'm trying, but I'm limited these days with the people I know... And like I said in another post, the people even around where I live are so far into the matrix, it really seems there is no turning back for them. I never realized until recently how brainwashed I was throughout the years (as far as the negative energy) until now. I've always had this feeling - just like in the matrix (part 1) when Morpheus says to Neo "You know something is wrong with the world, but you can't put your finger on it. You've felt it throughout your whole life".
That's how I felt... Could never go for the bible (the way it is now, at least). The bibles never said anything about ET's or dinosaurs. I always wondered about them, especially ET's.
Now, unfortunately I've never seen a UFO or an ET, but I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that they exist...



posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
You could all think I'm crazy or not, I really don't care...

Ever since I have been looking up NWO and even Reptillians (mostly on YouTube), strange things have been happening...

My comments on youtube have been getting increasingly NWO'ish. I tried posting repeatedly my strong opinions... Every time I type these long comments, they don't show up!!! I thought it was just youtube the other day, so I tried again last night... After the second comment, it already said I exceed my amount of comments... It then asked me to type in that weird wavy code thing to post it anyway... I clicked it to no avail. Tried over and over again - reiterating my theory. It still wouldn't take. This is where I started copying and pasting my theory to wordpad (So I wouldn't have to keep typing it!).
All night last night I kept trying, and it wouldn't go.
I got a bit suspicious, so I went to a site that features supposed videos of reptilians shapeshifting (I don't believe all of them, but are about 2 or three that just gave me bad energy looking at them). 7/9 links were broken to the videos...
I went back on youtube, looking up reptilians. Videos come up, but for every 2 or 3 that are probably real, all of the others are ridiculous (Literally jokes - some doing that scream thing at the end to scare you haha).
Anyway, I found a comment thread about people saying that YouTube was going to start or already started (apparently) censoring Reptillian videos...
I was tired so I went to sleep after that...
Tonight, I tried posting my theory AGAIN... But it wouldn't take.. Again. I don't know what's going on, but it's definetly strange...

Also, the past few days - while on ATS and other sites (only when I'm "digging") Internet Explorer has been giving me illegal operations at the most convienent times, it seems. Once was on YouTube last night when I was trying to post again.

I am giving you the link to YouTube of this supposed Reptilian chick. The video seems very compressed, but look at the comments. The people all say the same thing, that the video instilled some kind of fear...

www.youtube.com...

As for it being fake, This Archangel Productions will apparently give $2500 to anyone who can reproduce the effect or intentionally add artifacts like they were in the video... Like I said look at ALL of the comments, especially the beginning where the guy from Archangel talks about this monetary offer. Noone, it seems, has stepped up...

And also don't be afraid to go to the Archangel site itself... Find the video on the site and click the links to download them. Most are broken...

And since I can't get my theory up on youtube, I'll just post it below!
I'm not scared of the NWO. What are they gonna do, mess with me? Kill me? That will end the battle, not the war... Can't take my soul and beliefs.
That goes for all of us. But they have good disinformants out there which can make spiritual growth hard sometimes.

(Edited to add link to video.)



[edit on 2/12/2009 by impaired]


Tell them you can reproduce it and see what happens.

I can even reproduce it in front of them if they would like to fly to my place of residents.

I have participated in several threads here somewhere with much better quality pics/video showing that David Ike is reptilian solely by video's that are already posted on youtube. Obviously he's not but artifacts appear in all video's with compression no matter how good if you go frame by frame and slow it down.

P.S. I posted on that video a while back telling how to do it and why it occurs and it has sense disappeared pretty common.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by Darthorious]



posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Tell them you can reproduce it and see what happens.

I can even reproduce it in front of them if they would like to fly to my place of residents.

I have participated in several threads here somewhere with much better quality pics/video showing that David Ike is reptilian solely by video's that are already posted on youtube. Obviously he's not but artifacts appear in all video's with compression no matter how good if you go frame by frame and slow it down.

P.S. I posted on that video a while back telling how to do it and why it occurs and it has sense disappeared pretty common.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by Darthorious]

I am not up to such a thing. There is no reason for me to get myself into something that I can not do. What would be the point?

And will all due respect, if you can indeed do it like you say, by all means do it. All you have to do is send it to them, and maybe a phone call - I don't know. You will be $2500 richer, and in today's economy that's not a bad thing


[edit on 2/12/2009 by impaired]



posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
that video link, with the reptillian woman...

seen it before, and then just now i got inspired to comment this

nice try, wheres the sound?, with no sound on this vid, frames may come and frames may go... hahaha good try folks, but with no sound, this vid is just a fast picture presentation....

and now, hehe, my comments have to be approved? wtf?



posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by b4tee4
that video link, with the reptillian woman...

seen it before, and then just now i got inspired to comment this

nice try, wheres the sound?, with no sound on this vid, frames may come and frames may go... hahaha good try folks, but with no sound, this vid is just a fast picture presentation....

and now, hehe, my comments have to be approved? wtf?


I thought the same stuff... It is frame by frame and no sound, but the support that the company who put the video out has of it makes me think against what you said. And that's not all...

This next link contains a video that would be tedious and time consuming (and you'd really have to know what you were doing)to be manipulated frame-by-frame, and I don't suspect it being artifacts. Plus, the reporter seems to walk off screen just when it gets bad. Also, look at his facial expressions.
I am not buying that he walked off so the camera could film that sign thing behind him... He walks off camera more than once, and the second time the camera jerks to the right. And as far as artifacts are concerned, how come they're only on his face? There is no distortion anywhere else in the video.
Plus, they say media is controlled??? Put two and two together and I say - repectfully: "Open your eyes"
Here - check it out:

www.youtube.com...


Edited for Grammar

Edited again! Sorry! Wrong link... It's this one... Don't mind the music.. Just watch the whole thing...

www.youtube.com...
[edit on 2/12/2009 by impaired]

[edit on 2/12/2009 by impaired]



posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
YouTube will not let me post any more comments...
I type them in the box, click the button, hit refresh on my browser, and they're just not there. I am not crazy.

This seriously only makes me more suspicious. I mean, if I'm "blowing the spot up" on something that doesn't exist, then why the absolute censorship of my words and message?
This is whack.

People please correspond with me on this. This can't be coincidence.

[edit on 2/13/2009 by impaired]



posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired
 


Whether or not this is all fake all I can say is..

WEIRD

As for the OP, I cant even watch that video. I never had a problem with any youtube videos being unable to play until now. Did it get removed or something?

With all the fake stuff on youtube, why would this be taken out? There was no porn or anything illegal right?

I think that part is even stranger.



posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutone
reply to post by impaired
 


Whether or not this is all fake all I can say is..

WEIRD

As for the OP, I cant even watch that video. I never had a problem with any youtube videos being unable to play until now. Did it get removed or something?

With all the fake stuff on youtube, why would this be taken out? There was no porn or anything illegal right?

I think that part is even stranger.


Dude, this is the 3rd time I've tried to post this same reply to you. I keep getting Illegal Operations... I'm only able to be here through IE7 64 bit at the moment, which is normally more unstable than 32bit IE (which I normally use).

I have a screenshot of it happening during the last post I tried to you. I don't know how to get an image from my hard drive here to a thread, though...

And no, I am not BS'ing. I don't make idle posts. I'm just looking for answers.

During the illegal ops (about 7 in 3 mins - one after another), I opened ie64 bit and went to youtube and checked the vid. It's still there...

I don't know what's going on (Actually I have an idea). But I don't wanna believe it. I'm trying to downplay it in my mind, but one thing keeps happening after another here...

My computer froze before, so I restarted (it froze because of something I did. It was my fault for the freeze). When I booted back up, I got the windows welcome screen. After that, it was black, and my hard drive light was on steady and gurgling. I let it slide for 2 or 3 minutes, and after that I restarted.

I actually have an awesome computer. 2 months old, 4 gigs of ram, 3.5Gb/s SATA2 Hard Drives, and an Athlon XP 64 bit processor at 3.2 Ghz. I rarely have problems - usually only from something I did (I create music; and I have alot of hardware. There are usually conflicts in the system when I do the wrong thing in Cakewalk).

Illegal operations are rare for me... I have AVG, so I should be clear for viruses...
I swear to you, this all started with my attempted youtube post.



posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Google has announced they will be shortly discontinuing uploading videos to Google Video.

Already the Video Quality on Google Video has become so degraded, youtube and other sources actually had better quality video. (IE, NWO: Blueprint for Global Enslavement, it was on Google Video in decent quality for a while, now its almost unwatchable)


Australia has implemented a national firewall/censoring program that blocks alot of websites such as ATS, etc.


They are making a large push to do away with the internet. And they can. Remember, the Internet was created by the Army. They can kill it. And Yes, I feel they are clamping down.

There newest line (like in the Telegraph Blackjack peice) will be that terr0ristz are using sites like ATS and others to commit there attacks. (which are almost always proven to be false flags).


Watch out, they are attacking the Internet bigtime. Along with everything else. The Illuminati NWO is simply raising the intensity of there attack, slowly turning the ambient noise louder and louder until it kills us.



posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
My system is still running smooth, but I am fairly good at protecting my computer.

Try to run Chkdsk c: /f /x or just run chkdsk c: /f from your command prompt, it will get rid of a bunch of errors unless you got a virus in there.

And don't use IE if you are paranoid.

Other than that....

I am figuring that the video streaming is down on youtube but why does it have to be that particular video? Dang I wanted to check it out.



posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutone
My system is still running smooth, but I am fairly good at protecting my computer.

Try to run Chkdsk c: /f /x or just run chkdsk c: /f from your command prompt, it will get rid of a bunch of errors unless you got a virus in there.

And don't use IE if you are paranoid.

Other than that....

I am figuring that the video streaming is down on youtube but why does it have to be that particular video? Dang I wanted to check it out.


I am a little paranoid. Only started when this stuff started happening.

I'll try good old chkdsk. Reminds me of the DOS days. DOS kicked ass.
Shoot, I just realized: I'm using windows xp 64 bit, and I just remembered that there IS no DOS prompt. Even when I go to RUN and type "command", it doesn't work


CHKDSK at the RUN command still works though


Thanks



posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ats__fan039
Google has announced they will be shortly discontinuing uploading videos to Google Video.

Already the Video Quality on Google Video has become so degraded, youtube and other sources actually had better quality video. (IE, NWO: Blueprint for Global Enslavement, it was on Google Video in decent quality for a while, now its almost unwatchable)


Australia has implemented a national firewall/censoring program that blocks alot of websites such as ATS, etc.


They are making a large push to do away with the internet. And they can. Remember, the Internet was created by the Army. They can kill it. And Yes, I feel they are clamping down.

There newest line (like in the Telegraph Blackjack peice) will be that terr0ristz are using sites like ATS and others to commit there attacks. (which are almost always proven to be false flags).


Watch out, they are attacking the Internet bigtime. Along with everything else. The Illuminati NWO is simply raising the intensity of there attack, slowly turning the ambient noise louder and louder until it kills us.


Thanks for the post.
I do respectfully ask, however, how do you know about the firewall in Austrailia?

And I wouldn't doubt it one bit if the "Government(s)" looked at some of us like terrorists. You're only a terrorist, however, when you want to hurt, kill, and instill fear. I myself am not into that. If I'm against the government, it's my views that differ (obviously). I do not intend to kill people. THAT's wrong.

I'm the more peaceful guy. Even though I have had demons all my life, I finally now know just what and who these demons really are.

THAT, my friend, is how I will fight the war
.
Say no to my demons, do what I KNOW is right in my heart (trying to wake people up), and put others first. This last one is still a hard one for me, because I still have my selfish ways
.

Peace



new topics

top topics



 
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join