It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something might be very fishy about the History Channel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
You have to have watch this channel quite often to believe my point(but I won't advise doing that). Because I think this channel might be used as a medium to instill fear into anyone who watches it. They also have the perfect cover, I'll explain and demonstrate..

During the time I was watching it much, summer of 2007, they were airing the 'Gangland' series a lot and in their commercials. They kept airing and repeating in commercials the part where one gang member is saying "it's the future" or something like that. Clearly they are implying, that lawlessness and violence will be norm in the future and the commercials and show kept repeating that over and over..

About UFOs. They are quite fond of how the RAF(Royal Air force's) futile attempts to shootdown any of them. They also kept repeating how this UFOs are fully capable of disabling any manmade hardware or simply anyone who tries to engage them in combat are in an extremely hopeless situation and that we are simply powerless over them

They love showing occult symbols. These harmless even fun-looking symbols actually have power to anyone looking at them whether you believe it or not, and they love showing it, 'nuf said.

Finally, they love airing conspiracy theories and the Freemasons. Whether this causes fear, it's up to you, I don't, fear is counterproductive.

And for a little demonstration of how they might be able to pull this off without anyone suspecting or make investigation extremely difficult for any internet-based researcher, do this:

Go to www.google.com. If you think History Channel is connected to the Freemasons, make this search: "History Channel Freemasons" (without the """) or "History Channel collaboration with Freemasons" (with and without the """) Observe the results.

For another search, look for "History Channel Conspiracy" (With and without the quotes). Observe the results.

What did you observe? I know all the conspiracies they have aired. Which makes them the perfect cover don't you think - for their suspected brainwashing programs if they do such kind of things. So if anyone tries to investigate via internet, they won't find anything that would connect them to anything!

These conspiracy theories are merely presented on air as they are, they don't sympathize with anyone who believes it is true. There's something so negative about these episodes, they are supposed to anyway and they keep showing it over and over... To instill fear yes, and the perfect cover in case they are suspected of doing something fishy. Just my 2c

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The History Channel seems to be trying to debunk the conspircies. I've watch quite a few of the programs, especially about UFOs and Freemasons. They basically try to tell you everything, then leave you hanging. Especially with UFOs.
They focus on the occultism associated with Nazis, and I find that to be quite interesting. But I don't dwell on it, nor to I mind missing the program.
Lately, I have noticed they are running a lot doom and gloom Armeggedon shows, some focusing on the bible and some focusing on thing like the caldera at Yellowstone, and what would happen if it blew.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I have been thinking about this for some time, nice to see its not just me.
If you observe the editing style they use, you will see that the repeat alot of the same information over and over, especially when they exit and enter from a commercial break.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I always believed these tv channels are propaganda tools.
History channel, national geographics, discovery.
They are just the perfect verhicle to rewrite history or influence current news views.

I got no proof for this, its just my 2 cents, but i am sure for myself.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan
They are just the perfect verhicle to rewrite history or influence current news views.

I agree with you and I share your opinion. True, you have got no proof, but who do you want to speak to, if you want to address this matter? I have got to use this word "conditioning" again, but people are conditioned since birth to believe everything they are told. The majority most likely wants to believe as it gives fewer headaches.

I don't have a TV anymore.

Greetings

[edit on 12-2-2009 by TheWriter]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Ya Im sure the Ice Road Truckers series has some kind of fear mongering message and link to NWO plots too.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I've been thinking a lot about the NWO propaganda machine now that I've reduced my television intake to a minimum. To me they follow this MO, overall:

The serious "educational" channels show a modicum of truth then a barrage of lies, in a massive symbolic cloud, designed to confuse people. And yes, fearmongering techniques are used to lower the overall frequency of the population and suppress transcendental enlightenment. They tend to promote institutional enlightenment, the identification of transcendence with organizations, as a ploy to get people into control structures.

On the other hand, entertainment programs, especially adult orientated cartoons and science fiction, have a lot of truth thrown in, but presented as a lie, in the hopes of programming people to accept notions of meditational transcendence, chi, enlightenment, etc as fiction and something made for tv, again with a barrage of symbolism designed to confuse. Here we have the instilation of fear by identifying aliens with earth predator morphologies, so as to stimulate the primal fears humans have of being eaten, something present in our primitive brain.

TV is mind control, it tells you how to think and anyone who does not watch it without suspension of disbelief and with a hypercritical eye will tend to fall prey to it. It should also be consumed in small doses as the frequencies used seem to have a hypnotic effect, something I've noticed recently, as people tend to zone out onto the TV, especially with modern LCDs. That said, some good can be found on TV, and when push comes to shove, despite all the manipulation, it really does depend on an individuals personal mental discipline and the strength of one's mind. If one can see past the control methods they actually work against the people using them, as they become very obvious very fast once one gets into a conspiratorial mindset.

Again, censorship and manipulation will end up hurting their goals more than it helps them, as more and more people wake up to the reality of whats going on. They have a few more layers of lies, but still, once the mass systems are gone it's only a matter of time before the whole thing collapses.

What was that chinese curse? May you live in interesting times?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Folks, TV is a business. The History Channel is a business. They air shows that they think will make money. Period. The majority of people on this planet think that conspiracies are not true and are ridiculous so do you think that they are going to air shows that they majority of people are not going to agree with? Of course not, because that would degrade their viewership (is that a word?). Alot of people are interested lately in the doom and gloom aspects of today's happenings, just look at the threads in ATS for example. The History Channel's lineup is not a NWO conspiracy... they're just showing programs that their viewers are interested in watching.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWriter

I agree with you and I share your opinion. True, you have got no proof, but who do you want to speak to, if you want to address this matter? I have got to use this word "conditioning" again, but people are conditioned since birth to believe everything they are told. The majority most likely wants to believe as it gives fewer headaches.

I don't have a TV anymore.

Greetings

[edit on 12-2-2009 by TheWriter]

Yes i killed my TV to.

I can recommend the book : "Four Arguments for the Elimination of Television" by Jerry Mander.

Mander provides a relevant and well-written biography of his life as an ad man, which winds up with him looking at a beautiful scene and thinking, "Nature is boring." This thought shocks him and he starts to rethink the way television works on the mind.

He begins to develop on one of his themes: the replacement of firsthand knowledge with "information", facts and figures piped through media channels.
knol.google.com...#

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Ya Im sure the Ice Road Truckers series has some kind of fear mongering message and link to NWO plots too.

Cheers!!!!

Yeah nice example.

here is an other one.

Tonight I watched a 9-11 Conspiracy show on the History channel.

It has made me really depressed.

The show was meant as some kind of attack on the 9-11 Truth Movement.

They had Alex Jones, Avery and the other ones state their facts.

Then the screen would go black and in white letters it said "The Expert Response."

Then two guys who were "experts" were journalists for Popular Mechanics, and all they did was give psychological observations of the 9-11 Movement's people.

It really wasn't about facts, it was more about how the 9-11 People are nuts.

noah-cicero.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

i agree I doubt the truckers them selves are NWO thats for sure

But all the truck runs across the ice is paid for by who??

most are elite diamond mine owners, which are just as bad as banksters

i believe the show tries to enlighten you on space ,history,religion,how things get done around the world,how things got made ect.ect.

but all seem to have an underlying theme

and if you look at all the shows they show all the time and those shows themes , you will see a total .........

illuminatti mentality so i guess NWO too since the NWO consists of the illuminatt's

but yes it takes you deep into what businesses ,what their religious beliefs are ,what thier science is, where they want us to think all this history comes from that they came up with.
all the while tring to debunk aliens and ufos

[edit on 12-2-2009 by lycopersicum]

[edit on 12-2-2009 by lycopersicum]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I still like watching many of their programs anyway because they're sometimes entertaining to watch. If a person was a remote viewer or psychic, they would be able to tune in more through some of these sites and stories they mention. Some of it's like alternate realities and science fiction, but still entertaining. I have cable and since it's already paid for, I'll watch it. However, I do get annoyed sometimes when they keep playing old reruns.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
All the programs that you mentioned are played on the History Channel for the sole purpose of getting viewers. Mystery and fear creates viewers and it is as simple as that. With stuff like 2012 coming up there will be an increase in anything mysterious in nature, it is what sells.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I think every ATS member should read this book, for what it's worth: www.amazon.com...

Why would the History channel be trying to brainwash people? Do you know who watches that channel? People who are already suspicious, and smart people. Children wouldn't be caught dead, and if they do, it's in classrooms in which teachers fast forward through the commercials. No one that is highly susceptable to brainwashing or the like would be watching the History channel.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I think number 1, you are watching too much television, and number 2, you are watching too much History channel. When you start seeing things ..... put the remote down, and stop watching mind numbing garbage.

Books are a lot more informative and interesting than anything on History Channel......it's almost ironic that you would watch a lot of History Channel...instead of reading.

I believe that if you look/listen/read anything too often you become unhealthily paranoid.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by ConservativeJack]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This op is .....well... a stretch. Interesting different points of view though , oh well, off to the store with my son's hockey jacket on , ......or is it a secret society?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Some of documentaries concerning the UFO/USO subject produced by the History Channel have been quite comprehensive and thought provoking.

Black Box Secrets is one of the best UFO docs of recent times:

Google Video Link

As is this one about Unidentified Submerged objects:

Also ,John Greenewald Junior from Blackvault.com has worked with the History channel in its UFO programming-heres what he has to say about the UFO subject:

Google Video Link

Cheers

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

You are correct, history is being rewritten.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sadisticwoman
I think every ATS member should read this book, for what it's worth: www.amazon.com...

Why would the History channel be trying to brainwash people? Do you know who watches that channel? People who are already suspicious, and smart people. Children wouldn't be caught dead, and if they do, it's in classrooms in which teachers fast forward through the commercials. No one that is highly susceptable to brainwashing or the like would be watching the History channel.

My answer to that will be hypothetical. But imagine this, if you want absolute control, wouldn't you not want to control everything? That means eliminating every possible resistance, like us even if we're so few(don't underestimate the power of a few
). They would do every 'peaceful' means to captivate our minds at first, and that could come with 'harmless' TV programs. They have Showbiz stuff for the rest, and they may conspiracy shows for us...

We have an idea who's behind media and entertainment. Do you think a Benevolent TV show will be aired on prime time or even aired at all??

[edit on 12-2-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I was watching last night and it was on Lincoln and his body getting moved around.

Boy, do they HYPE up Lincoln on there.

Perhaps, Lincoln and Obama have a similar fate or destiny. I have noticed a 100 fold increase in Lincoln discussions on the Drive By Medias end. Slurp Slurp Swallow Swallow.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by ConservativeJack]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join