It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

for we are young and free australian tax law fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The legal madness of australian tax law , the illegal nature of australian law , the scam being played out on the australian taxpayers and citizens , criminals in power, find out why.

Just like in America, Australians are being scammed by the English. This shows how once again the parasitic Royal Family and friends get to free load off honest, hard working Australians. It also proves that the fat cats pay nothing compared to what the man inn the street pays in income taxes.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
What has always surprised me is to why on earth would you want to be governed and taxed by a system which obviously has no benefit to the citizens of Australia. I guess, too much sun, beer and tv are to blame. Something similar to what U.S. citizens are going through as we speak. I mean, that U.S. citizens are undergoing a marshal law process which is a form of dictatorship but with democratic face value. (lol) But in the case of the average Australian citizen, its still intrigues me as to how and why you all maintain a monarchy system of government

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
We almost became independent some years ago,but the media/Government saturated the news with doom n gloom.
So the majority of the votes were for keeping the monarchy.

Also as far as i know since this documentary came out a lot of the holes in our tax laws have been filled in.

new topics

join