It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philadelphia Area UFO? First time seeing one

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
So I was giving a buddy of mine a ride home at 1:58 am in a suburb of Philadelphia. I walk outside and tell him to look up because of all the UFO sightings lately.

Turns out we see a point like object moving about, looks very much like a star just that it wasnt staying stationary. It even had him guessing and he could care less about all that stuff.

Just went back outside and can confirm TWO star like points of light moving around. They are definitely not stars, because stars do not move like this.

If anyone lives around Philadelphia PLEASE keep an eye on the sky right now.

I tried to grab some pictures, but dont have a video camera. Not sure how my camera works in the dark though. Going to try to grab some more.

[edit on 2/12/2009 by deadline527]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by deadline527

Ha- i used to live in philly- too close to the airport to know for sure that it is a UFO. What burb you from?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Drexel Hill area.

I see plenty of planes and know exactly what they look like being that I do live near the airport. I'm hoping the pictures can show some things that I missed.

Its just pretty cool that never before have I seen anything that I question in the night sky, and tonight - even if it turns out to be nothing on the pictures - has given me the motivation to go buy a video camera this weekend and will be watching the skies every night from now on.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by deadline527

Ah I lived in Port Richmond...i miss geno's

Well I have seen what your talking about a million times. Infact I have a video that shows what your talking about...
Looks like you may have very well seen some ufos!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Also, not sure if it matters, but it went from cloudy to totally clear. I wish I had more time to stay up and keep an eye on things, but when im working eighty hours a week its sort of tough.

And yes, that video is very close to what it looks like, other then the orange sphere.

Its possible it could be nothing - its just unidentified and who knows. Definitely peaked my interested way more then it already had been though.

new topics

top topics

join