It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Nasa not telling us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

What is Nasa not telling us?

www.thirdeyeconcept.com

In a current, high profile legal battle, NASA, stands to have been accused of the following:

• Amending and secreting photographic evidence of UFO's, in an attempt to deliberately conceal the truth from the public.

• Secret possession of alien spacecraft.

• Knowledge, covert development and use of alien technology - including "free energy" technology.

• Having "None-Terrestrial Officers" off planet?

NASA is commissioned to "Look for signs of life in other planetary systems" - which is funded by Government Grants - if it is revealed that any of the accusations are true, the allegations could affect not only the level of blind trust afforded to NASA's findings, but also future funding.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Personally I gotta believe it, however I don't reckon it is all NASA's fault. I mean, here they're saying NASA is behind the whole coverup and stuff, but the way I see it,(seems pretty obvious too) they work for the US government, so anything they're hiding is from direct order of the US governement or Shadow Government. I mean NASA is really just scientists, they personally wouldn't have anything to gain from with-holding the information and a lot of trust and money from the public to gain.

Now the person suing is well known Gary McKinnon, I just gotta think he has nothing to gain by this, then again he has nothing to lose AFTER THE US IS TRYING TO SENTENCE HIM FOR 70 YEARS!!!! I mean that in itself, charging some scifi nerd with Aspergers Syndrome 70 years for simply trying to find out and show the world what the US is hiding from the rest of us, now I dont mean the US is the only country involved in all this, I gotta say pretty much the Major players in the UN and Americas personal whipping boy Australia.

Be interesting to see how much publicity in the mainstream media this actually gets, but I can see America labelling this poor kid a threat to the freedom of the US people and locking him up.

www.thirdeyeconcept.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by shadow Clown

Your proof of such nonsense is?

We're waiting......

new topics

join