It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clues to the next terrorist attack in "A Beautiful Mind"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Thanks Titian,

found the ignore button too...

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousPoster4
The simple fact that this thread was spawned by a person who seems to be a paranoid agoraphobic, with conspirecy theory tendency's.

That statement applies to many of the threads within the "Predictions" forum. It's unfair to target mepatriot for making this post. Besides, it's better to ignore a thread that doesn't interest you instead of busting one's balls for creating it. That's not a way to encourage people to share their thoughts within the community. tsk tsk.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Bangin,

Thanks for watching my back, brother! (or sister...whichever gender you may be.)

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I think it was an excellent theory by mepatriot, i haven't seen the film but want to now

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Infinite,

Great that's what I was hoping for here. To get a second, third and fourth opinion on this whole thing to see if I may indeed be on to something or not. Certainly the real battle against terrorism will have to be fought by educated, thinking people at the grass roots level rather than by the true terrorists who are wearing the 3-piece suits and sitting in the boardrooms of the global corporations, in their secret society covens, and in the Halls of Congress.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Very good prediction. You acually supported it with solid evidence, unlike the other threads I've seen. I just have one question. What individuals that were involved with the making of the movie, knew about the attacks and decided to warn us?

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
Lysergic, where you been brother?

The drama of life

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Slayer,

I do not know much about Director Ron Howard's political affiliations and/or Masonic/NWO connections if any...that might be a worthy angle to investigate. Were there any people involved in the upper levels of the making of this film who might know something?? Excellent question. Slayer...you're assigned to that...thanks for volunteering!

I wonder if it would be possible for the "money people" in the film to influence the "epiphanal" segments of the production (and the inclusion of these other subtle signposts) without Ron Howard or his associates knowing what they were up to. Certainly, the people footing the bill would have some say in the details of the film's production without having to explain themselves to Howard or to anybody else.

Excellent question Slayer. If you think of anything more along these lines please chime in.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Ok people. However 9/11 was caused and by who how are we goingto make it different? More than 3,000 people died, and by finding out who caused it and what caused it and how it was caused wont change anything. So if you find out that the government did it not Bin Laden how are you goign to change it? What your going to reserect the dead?

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I thought I did debate this by pointing out that you can randomly deduce anything such as this from any movie.

See, the flaw in all of this is the "when".

This move was released in December 2001, which is 3 months AFTER 9/11.

In order for the film to give clues (warning) about 9/11, they woulda released it prior to, not after the fact. If it infact was about 9/11.

But even in the original post, the thread starter seems to have uncertainties as to "when".

If they were ment to be real clues, you'd be able to figure out the when to specifics, just as you did with the who, where and what.

I believe the next attack will be with suitcase nukes against an Eastern City or populated area near an Eastern coastal military installation.

Notice the missing part? I did, you forgot the "when".

The problem with not naming a "when" is that you can't be proven wrong. So seeing how it's impossible for me to prove you wrong, and dispute your claims, I'll do my best to point out the flaws, and hopefully raise doubt in your claims.

Or, you can simply name "when", and when nothing happens, ABM can go back to being just a movie.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin

Originally posted by AnonymousPoster4
The simple fact that this thread was spawned by a person who seems to be a paranoid agoraphobic, with conspirecy theory tendency's.

That statement applies to many of the threads within the "Predictions" forum. It's unfair to target mepatriot for making this post. Besides, it's better to ignore a thread that doesn't interest you instead of busting one's balls for creating it. That's not a way to encourage people to share their thoughts within the community. tsk tsk.

Oh, and this is more like a claim, then a prediction.

And the only prediction thread I made, I got slammed by many posters.

If you guys can give, then expect to take as well.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
mepatriot --
great post. It would be nice if we had more posts like this one. I haven't seen the movie. One person I know saw it. He neglected to mention any of the "good stuff". But, since he used it for a sermone, I guess your conclusions were lost to him.

Anyhow, I'd like to see the movie, but I'll be seeing the VHSversion not DVD player.
Or, at least, I'd like to read the book and see what's in there

Once againd, great topic

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
Slayer,

I do not know much about Director Ron Howard's political affiliations and/or Masonic/NWO connections if any...that might be a worthy angle to investigate. Were there any people involved in the upper levels of the making of this film who might know something?? Excellent question. Slayer...you're assigned to that...thanks for volunteering!

I wonder if it would be possible for the "money people" in the film to influence the "epiphanal" segments of the production (and the inclusion of these other subtle signposts) without Ron Howard or his associates knowing what they were up to. Certainly, the people footing the bill would have some say in the details of the film's production without having to explain themselves to Howard or to anybody else.

Excellent question Slayer. If you think of anything more along these lines please chime in.

Alright, just give me some time to do some searches. I'll post any info I find out.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Slayer,

That's great. I'm really maxed out on my research load at the moment. I really appreciate your help with that aspect of things.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I own the movie and will try and watch it again and look for all of what you have pointed out, if I have not loaned it out to someone. I found it very interesting how codes could be buried in advertisement like that. Anyone got copies of such a thing from the past that is documented?

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
No, but there were important revelations about 9/11 in the next edition after the attacks (I think they were dated either 9/13 or 9/20) on page 34 of Time, Newsweek and People Magazine...page 34 of each magazine...very strange.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   

No, but there were important revelations about 9/11 in the next edition after the attacks (I think they were dated either 9/13 or 9/20) on page 34 of Time, Newsweek and People Magazine...page 34 of each magazine...very strange.

Now that is strange that the info would end up on the same pg.# of three different magazines.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Yep...9/20/01 it was (I'm pretty sure)..check it out the next time you're at the library...One has a story from Lou Cachiolli (a NYFD firefighter) who I've interviewed a couple of times, talking about bombs going off inside the towers before the collapses (People Mag.), another has a story about Bin Laden at a wedding for (I think) one of his son's that he attended (complete with pictures) but we couldn't find him to take him out!!!....and the third has Bilderburg member, Sen. Chuck Hagel making some very interesting remarks...

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Slayer,

I do not know much about Director Ron Howard's political affiliations and/or Masonic/NWO connections if any...that might be a worthy angle to investigate.

Im pretty sure i just heard/read that Ron was gonna be directing The DaVinci Code.......
.....makes ya wonder.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
This type of thread is exactly why I come to ATS.Whether its nonsense or not is beside the point.It makes you think outside of the box.Thanks for posting this and keep it up.I love that movie and will have to watch it again just to examine your theory.I had just about quit coming here for lack of good old fashioned conspiracy theories.
By the way,isn't annonymous4 a moderator on here in disguise for that find the rings game?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join