It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo makes Clouds

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
its a piece of cake to make clouds.

all you need is to create an intense electrostatic field which causes water vapor to condense into larger droplets therby forming clouds.
the larger the electrostatic field the more water vapour you can harvest into a cloud formation.

oai.dtic.mil...

jjap.ipap.jp.../39/2876/

even the rand corporation could do it in 1960!

So WHO created this cloud? Possible natural creation?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well…I thought this was interesting.

The first part of the video shows the date and time as April 13, 2008 at 12:55 pm, the second part says the video was taken two days prior to the cloud formation. Funny to me that the date is the same as the first video, April 13, 2008 yet only it's now an hour later at 1:55.

Perhaps it was April 13, 2008 for three days?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
"When you first start the video notice the date and time.. In the second portion of the video he says " Where that object was the other day" He says it on April 13th 2008 at 1:15 pm.. And the video starts on April 13th 2008 at 12:55 pm... So how could it be days later 15 mins later?.... hmm... Fake in my opinion.. "

That is the last comment left on the video, now i don't know if thats someone on here that left that on Youtube, but they have a point!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by blackcube

Good post

A person in this thread speculates it may be water vapour rising over a power station but I'm not so sure.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The footage certainly looks strange-especialy when viewed in reverse.
Cheers

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Wow.... Thats freaking insane

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
There is nothing amazing or strange about clouds suddenly appearing! That's what they do, as water vapour condenses in a parcel of air of different temperature to the surrounding air. It's as daft as saying calling lenticular clouds spaceships.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by highlander2008]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
I guarantee you can't find one person on this site who's ever seen a cloud form like that. I've definitely never seen it and I live in cloud city.
I have seen clouds form faster than that.

They usually form that way over a cliff that leads to (or from) the Tagus river (2km wide at this point).

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
hmm....

someone shooting pellets up there?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
That is a very strange video! I personally had wondered if these things were connected to clouds or cloud making after I had my own experience with a strange morphing black cloud. I had watched it slowly change shape through my window during a flight. I posted a thread on it a while ago, and never really got closure to exactly what I had seen. It was also the only cloud in the sky at the time.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by captinofcats]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by captinofcats
That is a very strange video! I personally had wondered if these things were connected to clouds or cloud making after I had my own experience with a strange morphing black cloud. I had watched it slowly change shape through my window during a flight. I posted a thread on it a while ago, and never really got closure to exactly what I had seen. It was also the only cloud in the sky at the time.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by captinofcats]

can you repost it - or give a link - I would be interested in seeing it.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Well, I do not want to take away from this thread but here is the link you requested:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
If you stop and start you might be able to see better but at about the 45 sec. mark look on the left side of the cloud and you will see the orb/ufo come out of the left side of the cloud and go over and up then the next cloud starts to form.

This doesn't only concern the white clouds they make black clouds also like this.

It's nice to see people having a camera ready and capturing this it will help to wake some people up but then again there will be others (cough, cough) here that won't admit to anything,

One other thing the day might come where in the daytime you will see a big black square (vent open) in the sky and it will hit you you ain't on your in. Hmmmm don't know if you are ready for that one yet

All those stars up there aren't stars and life isn't exactly what you thought it was.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by observe50]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
Well…I thought this was interesting.

The first part of the video shows the date and time as April 13, 2008 at 12:55 pm, the second part says the video was taken two days prior to the cloud formation. Funny to me that the date is the same as the first video, April 13, 2008 yet only it's now an hour later at 1:55.

Perhaps it was April 13, 2008 for three days?

i was about to post this as well.

the timing of the video is way off. i dont know how it was created, but the guy who video taped this is certainly not telling the truth about something.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Nice footage!!

But ....

Maybe some ppl where in that area jumping up anddown, looking at that cloud and saying: MATERIALIZE! MATERIALIZE!
Must have been some real mind-busters!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
www.wikihow.com...

The guys voice in the background says more than the video itself. I could tell you what I detected in his voice, but then you all would just scoff..

So instead I just posted a link on how to make clouds in a bottle.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Still looking for the info. on the show I think I saw on this guy...

Having a hard time but I think it was "UFO Files."

The guy was being interviewed I think by the famous white-haired ufologist from Mexico.

I will continue to try to look when I get the chance.

Meanwhile, if anyone else knows what I am talking about please help a girl out.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hmm interesting Vid, looking at the time stamp in the corner its not that unusual ive seen clouds form of that size within that time frame numerous times. the interesting thing is the white ball at the center to begin with since it looked alot more solid than the start of a normal cloud.

As ArMap mentions on page 1, thats pretty much how clouds form, they pop out of thin air and dissolve back into thin air just as easily.

Of note is that the day is very clear and it appears like its also pretty warm (noon after all) and from my own cloud watching experience the speediest cloud forming tends to happen in those sorts of conditions for the most part. Ive seen really BIG clouds pop in and out of existence in under 10 minutes before its fun to watch. Id say the vids forming speed was about normal.

But still that initial thick round blob (although the picture quality is poor so it could just be a thick round piece of cloud to start with) and the fact that the camera man knew where to point the camera (the point where a clouds forming is hard to see until its rather noticeable) makes me think its got a possibility of not just being random clouds forming on a good day.

Interesting all the same.

Pitty that last segment is so poor quality with the speedy object.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hi,

Not sure what the point of cloud formation would be from a camouflage point of view.

The 'vehicle' creating the 'cloud' ought to remain stationary to remain hidden (not seen too many Mach 8 clouds to be honest!) Conversely would have thought a cloud forming on a cloudless day would achieve completely the opposite effect....?

Not sure if memory is correct but clouds are formed by moist air passing over warn spots on the ground.

Peace!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hey kids!

I think I found it.?

I think this is the guy.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
So I was just trying to think of several things that could reproduce this effect.

My idea was a helium balloon big enough to lift a small capsule of warm water, and a small cube of dry ice, and probably with some type of delay trigger to mix them. You could use a type of hourglass shape with plastic, and with water on top, and dry ice on the bottom.

When the balloon gets to a good altitude the water will have completely mixed with the dry ice making fog that looks like it is sitting in the sky.

I'm not saying this method was done in the video, it was just an idea I had.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join