It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Release Dates - Starcraft2, Bioshock 2, COD6 and more

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Just posting some release dates for you PC gamers to get excited about.

Starcraft 2 Terrans - 7th August 2009 (My birthday
)

Bioshock 2 - 31st October 2009

COD6 Modern Warfare 2 - 31st October 2009

Sims 3 - 4th June 2009

Prototype - 30th June 2009

I'll add more if and when I come across them. Really trying to find a date for Diablo 3.

These release dates are sourced from Game.com.au and are subject to change in the future

JbT

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Starcraft - Cant wait. But I expect it to be pushed back towards a Christmas release.

Bioshock - Meh, I didnt even finish the first one. Im just not a FPS guy, unless its crazy epic like Halo, CoD, etc.

CoD6 - Ill play for damn sure.

Sims 3 - Not for me.

Prototype - Never heard of it, have to look.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

Prototype sounds like a X-Men version of GTA.

You are a mutant and get to roam the city doing all sorts of damage.

Prototype Website

JbT

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Very interesting. Thx, I'll keep an eye on that one

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Prototype looks interesting, but the site says "Coming Fall 2008".
Looks like it's already been pushed back.

I really like these sort of games, Superman returns was a little dissapointing and this looks like it mixes elements of that and the spiderman games.

Though he does seem a bit like a flying squirrel.

Although you probably can't I would like to be able to drive the vehicles and be more inconspicuous. (edit, I have just seen the vid were he gets in a tank, so maybe you can drive normal cars too.)

I'll be getting this.

I loved the first Bioshock, so i'll be getting #2 too, I like the creepy atmosphere they created.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Chukkles]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Did you ever play Crackdown? That was essentially superhuman meets GTA and it was a real shame that it was probably overshadowed entirely by the Halo 3 Beta it came packaged with. The actual game is a blast and I still fire it up every now and then when I want to play a game that makes you feel like a complete butt kicking machine.

I'm very much looking forward to Bioshock 2 and the next COD. I'm also keeping my fingers crossed that we'll finally get Alan Wake released as the game's general topography was supposedly taken from an area here in Washington where I do alot of salmon fishing.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Alan Wake does look quite good, agreed.

I know little to nothing about it, but from what I've seen it looks promising.

I'll see if i can find a date for it.

cj6

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Cant wait for Bioshock 2, first one was great!

Need a release date for Mass Effect 2!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
We'd be lucky to see Starcraft 2 BETA in August

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Starcraft 2 was leaked and its apparently coming out on 10-1-09. I don't know how reliable it is and they will probably delay it even more. But I can't wait for the ZERG RUSH ZERG RUSH KEKE

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JbT
Starcraft - Cant wait. But I expect it to be pushed back towards a Christmas release.

thats what they ARE doing, by posting an August release they are letting people know it is almost done, BUT, they want to sell more, so Christmas it is

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Starcraft looks great. Except that I have to pay 3x for 1 game. Never understood why anyone liked bioshock, that game simply blew.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by nastalgik
Starcraft 2 was leaked and its apparently coming out on 10-1-09. I don't know how reliable it is and they will probably delay it even more. But I can't wait for the ZERG RUSH ZERG RUSH KEKE

It's my understanding you'll have to pay extra to partake in the zerg rush.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
i hate blizzard! the time it took them to make this game...people make better games in a year! and they just release new battle report or a new pic or an update every month so we have something to get sexualy aroused like nerds...
thats disgusting! im glad if it got leaked, and i will not buy it couse theyr such jerks, ill just go pirate couse thats what they deserve!i will probably buy diablo 3 couse battle.net but it will be released when im 60...jerks

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for God of War 3, still not a solid release date beyond "later this year".

At least I can still look forward to Bioshock 2, the first one was pretty good.
Unfortunately, it means my PS3 is collecting lots of dust.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
foof, any trailers or previews for COD6? Been looking on youtube and google but always end up with a lame 70's video.

InfinityWard rules by the way. I was very disappointed with Treyarch, cod5.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by DEM0N]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DEM0N

There is one trailer.

Posted halfway down the page in this thread.

It is pretty cryptic.

Enjoy.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Starcraft 2 Terrans - Man I haven't played sc since jr high - high school, so I can't wait for this one, I might have to pick up the orginal again, to get some practice in.

Bioshock 2 - Nice, I heard that we get to play as "Big Sister" in this one, hopefully this game will take longer than a sat to beat.

I also look forward to the other mentioned games.

new topics

top topics

join