It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Rockefeller admitted he belongs to Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aakron
reply to post by Studenofhistory

Are you sure this source is accurate? It isn't shocking that he is a member of the group(s). It is shocking he just admits it out of the blue when he does not have to.

The quote the article refers to is his own book entitled "Memiors" on Page 405. The words are right from his pen.

Old factiod but a good one nonetheless

S F and bump!!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dnaobs

If you Google Tzipora Menache, two websites come up warning you NOT to Google that name. I'm on a public computer so I'm not to worried about and hence proceeded on to find out why.

Apparently "Tzipora Menache" does not exist and this is just a ploy to get Americans to Google her name then to click on the site and unwittingly have a Virus downloaded onto their computer! It was also stated that this hoax was created by the Jews to destroy these Americans abilities to do research on world affairs.

Am I sure if this is true? No, one can never be. This is just information that's out there that I found.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Anyone with decent reading comprehension skills can tell that he isn't "admitting" to anything, he is basically DENYING the allegations and trying to make it seem as if conspiracies don't exist.

Get a clue.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by Diplomat]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hey there i'm pretty new to this site but i've been researching this type of thing for an extended period of time. I think that a one world " goverment" could be a good thing actually the best thing ever if handled by the right people, however the current administrations globally are too corrupt to be trusted with that kind of power. However if borders were dropped military's were concentrated on what they were originally intended for which was homeland protection not large forces for traveling abroad. And we saved the 1 billion spent annually on military increases and production we could feed the country and create jobs for all of the unemployed here, that's not to mention the other countries just here in America. And to me that's more important than anything it's more important to take care of others than it is to be self - concerned.

But that's just my two cents.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I don't mind one world. But one world based on self-governance and freethinking. Otherwise they can take their dictatorship and shove it.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Anyone with decent reading comprehension skills can tell that he isn't "admitting" to anything, he is basically DENYING the allegations and trying to make it seem as if conspiracies don't exist.

Get a clue.

I like to think I have fairly decent reading and comprehension skills. I also like to think I have a clue.

"Some even believe we are a part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United states, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure—one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I’m proud of it.

Please enlighten us as to how he is denying the allegation?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This doesn't surprise me, becuase I allready knew this. I think that 'most' children go through the realization that there is no such thing as freedom in their own life and in everybody ele's. In the end, it has lead me to a place where I feel better, the harder things get, the more I hold tightly onto myself and the love. The love grows more and I want less and less.
All my love is all I have.

A man without dreams is a man without hope. A man without hope is a man living in hell. To believe in life is to believe in yourself. To believe in yourself is to live your life the best you can and love yourself for that, and not live for your mistakes, you make a mistake so you can fix it. Aslong as you believe in yourself, your hope will stay strong and never die, if it dies, it dies with you. You are your own and only hope. Aslong as I stay strong and believe in myself, I have hope and I will meet my true love.

I love you all.

So there's alot of crazy stuff going on, if you don't belive in yourself then you believe in somebody eles, the ulluminati, and the crazy stuff.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by the siren
I like to think I have fairly decent reading and comprehension skills. I also like to think I have a clue.

"Some even believe we are a part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United states, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure—one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I’m proud of it.

Please enlighten us as to how he is denying the allegation?

When he says, "If that's the charge" he isn't talking about the "secret cabal" part at the beginning of the paragraph, he is saying that he stands guilty and is proud of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Yes, by working against the interests of the United States. Which, in essence, makes him a traitor.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I know it probably looks like it, but I am in no way trying to defend David Rockefeller of all people, but I do seriously believe that he would not straight up admit to wanting to "take over the world" in his own book for everyone to see.

I think what he basically is trying to convey is that he is a proud internationalist, but there is no foul play involved and that people who believe in evil conspiracies are nutty "populists."

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Get a clue.

the direct quote from his book pg. 405

saynototyranny

For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it. -David Rockefeller

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Except he said that he stands guilty, as an internationalist, of working against the interests of the United States. Any way you slice that, he is a disgusting traitor.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

Except he said that he stands guilty, as an internationalist, of working against the interests of the United States. Any way you slice that, he is a disgusting traitor.

Mr. Rockefeller should have worded that particular paragraph more carefully. I really doubt he would admit to "working against the interests of the United States." lol. He is rejecting that notion. Don't you see the use of language such as, "SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE" ?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

He's a senile old coot that should have retired 3 decades ago. He was trying to sidestep the alegations in an elegant manner, but between his lack of intelectual reserves and his subconscious the truth came out.

Call it a freudian slip and we're even

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

signature
"Look for good ideas, not heroes." -- Noam Chomsky (paraphrased)

My Conspiracy Comics | Federal Reserve Scam | Smurf Conspiracy
NO NOT THE SMURFS.......Noooooooooooooooo
Im a big fan if this is true

arrrrrrrh

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BARAKATUHU
I read the page...
He wrote... some think that I am part of....
He never claimed he actually did.

By the way, I'm investigating on other of these "illuminati families or bloodlines". Can anyone shed some light on the following lineage : The (van) DUYN bloodline.
I've been told (and want to check if this is indeed so) that this family is somehow at the top (or behind) of all this luminati business.
It has even been said that these guys carry "holy blood" in their veins ?!

Thanks

I thought Rothschild was the top?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Perhaps it would help if you guys read the quote in context. The quote in the OP is terribly butchered.

David has never kept it secret that he was an internationalist. But, I think it's a stretch to say that he admits to being part of a secret cabal working against the interests of the United States in the above passage. I think Dr. Cuddy, of A Chronological History of the New World Order fame should've known better.

Like Aakron pointed out above, why would he admit to that? As he states in the following paragraph, he actually believes that his internationalist work has tangibly benefited the US. (What's good for General Motors is good for America) So, why would he admit working against the US in the preceding paragraph? And I don't think he considers the CFR, Bilderberg, and his Trilateral Commission to be "secret cabals."

In my opinion David was admitting being an internationalist who "conspired with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure" (the latter) NOT being in a secret cabal working against US interests. (the former) Although, personally, I have no doubt that the former is true as well. - he'd just be strange for him to admit it. As Bill Moyer says, "David Rockefeller was born to it, and he has made the most of it."

In my opinion, the passage where he admits that he and the Chase bribed the Chinese delegation with $50,000 is a more serious allegation.

Also, remember that the book was ghost written. (he's currently 93)

[edit on 12/2/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

i cant see how its been butchered or taken out of context..he wrote those things just as the OP quoted them...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Ex_MislTech : Well done sir, apparently there was a Russian war ship who documented this blatant and unprovoked attack on the Liberty. But as you mentioned U.S. seaman survived the attack which did not occur from a one pass fly over, but repeated attacks.

P.S. There is footage of the attack, but i just cannot seem to find it at this moment.

video.google.com...

and another view of the same incident

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-2-2009 by tristar]

Thanks for the vid links.

Thank You for the kind words.

As a former Guided Missile Radar Tech for the US Navy I got to
talk to a few senior enlisted that had looser tongues after a few
beers and things like this would come up.

For the longest time I thought some of them had just been passing
on a rumor that was spread around.

After looking into the incident at the Library I found mixed reports,
and realized something had happened.

Once the internet came to pass a lot of the former members who lived
through it started posting information online.

That is when I realized we were being lied to about it.

If one of the crew had been saying it alone, I'd have written it off
as a one off, but that is simply not the case.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Darky6K

Hi.
Rotchild is the best known... and the most discussed about, indeed.

It seems though, that this mediatic success only helps to deflect the public's attention onto his direction, leaving the others quite unnoticed.

May be interresting to look up on this: In Google search, just type :

PORTANTUR STEMMATA COELO
(the aeons old motto of the Duyn blood line, meaning : "Carrying the celestial lineage")

Since ages (more than 1500 years), this french noble family remained unnoticed, but at every turn in history, one of its members was involved. Historical investigation (in Haute Savoie, France) has been undertaken... and mysteriously blocked by the french authorities... why?

as to the Rotchild, Russel etc. their activity is quite recent (max. 250 years)

I have the feeling we have something, here...

' so long !

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Can you provide a source to verify that historical investigation has been blocked by the French Authorities?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join