It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Rockefeller admitted he belongs to Illuminati

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I found this quote on this site.

www.newswithviews.com...

in David Rockefeller’s Memoirs (2002) he revealed on page 405 that he’s part of a “secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States,… conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will.”

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

This is shocking. Why would he admit to that?! It seems like rather than getting less and less shocked by things I learn on ATS, things I learn here are just getting more shocking. Are you sure this source is accurate? It isn't shocking that he is a member of the group(s). It is shocking he just admits it out of the blue when he does not have to.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aakron

Are you sure this source is accurate?

I found this a while back on this blog.
Someone told me about it and I looked for it, I always saved the page because of the direct reference to page 405.
Saying No To Tyranny

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Well this is funny. I've been frequenting this site for the last month or just lurking, but i've enjoyed it so much i was thinking about signing up the last couple days, because i wanted to start a thread with favorite quotes of the elite, and that is the quote i wanted to post

You can also find it at Wikipedia

Another one of my favorites:

"You know very well, and the stupid Americans know equally well, that we control their government, irrespective of who sits in the White House. You see, I know it and you know it that no American president can be in a position to challenge us even if we do the unthinkable. What can they (Americans) do to us? We control congress, we control the media, we control show biz, and we control everything in America. In America you can criticize God, but you can't criticize Israel." Tzipora Menache

[edit on 11-2-2009 by dnaobs]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Out of curiosity, why does this shock anyone. Its been evident since the eight day war between Israel and the Arabs. In case some or most are not able to remember perhaps you should look at who bombed a U.S. Navy Ship and find out who was blamed but later retracted the statement because U.S. seaman survived the bombing only because an "evil empire" witnessed the attack on the U.S. Naval Ship.

And the 64,000 dollar answer is ?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dnaobs

That quote and person is fake. Rense.com said it was put out by Israeli agents to infect computers. goldismoney.info...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
another great thing about ats, tnx
I was actually looking for the quote from ariel sharon but came across that one.
Glad i didn't search for her

Turns out the Ariel Sharon quote is slightly manipulated as well :/
Sifting through the garbage makes finding the truth so much more difficult

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Out of curiosity, why does this shock anyone. Its been evident since the eight day war between Israel and the Arabs. In case some or most are not able to remember perhaps you should look at who bombed a U.S. Navy Ship and find out who was blamed but later retracted the statement because U.S. seaman survived the bombing only because an "evil empire" witnessed the attack on the U.S. Naval Ship.

And the 64,000 dollar answer is ?

The name of the ship was the USS Liberty.

USS Liberty incident

It was flying a white flag and was still shot to hell because it
had witnessed war crimes.

Then tried to sink it, but the water tight integrity of the doors
restricted the flooding to just a few areas instead of flooding
all the main spaces and engine room.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Ex_MislTech : Well done sir, apparently there was a Russian war ship who documented this blatant and unprovoked attack on the Liberty. But as you mentioned U.S. seaman survived the attack which did not occur from a one pass fly over, but repeated attacks.

P.S. There is footage of the attack, but i just cannot seem to find it at this moment.

video.google.com...

and another view of the same incident

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-2-2009 by tristar]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Yes I have been waiting for a thread like this.

Germans posted a warning during WWI in American Newspapers that stated ships crossing into german controlled water do so at there own risk. The U.S. sent that one ship that got out on purpose in order to change the american peoples view of the war and allow the government to enter it.

So think about the central banking system. . .

How it is completely unnecessary

How it is connected to the government

How the value of the dollar has gone down consequtively by 1% every year since the central banking system was enstated

How the central banking system has truely CAUSED inflation

And then read this quote

Permit me to issue and control the money of the nation and I care not who makes its laws. — Mayer Amsched Rothchild, a prominent European banker in the eighteenth century

Ever thought of how a one world government would come into existence?

If you would like to know more watch Zeitgeist the movie on youtube. It is imperative to your future on this planet.

It also makes references Rockefeller. . .

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Perhaps it would help if you guys read the quote in context. The quote in the OP is terribly butchered.

David has never kept it secret that he was an internationalist. But, I think it's a stretch to say that he admits to being part of a secret cabal working against the interests of the United States in the above passage. I think Dr. Cuddy, of A Chronological History of the New World Order fame should've known better.

Like Aakron pointed out above, why would he admit to that? As he states in the following paragraph, he actually believes that his internationalist work has tangibly benefited the US. (What's good for General Motors is good for America) So, why would he admit working against the US in the preceding paragraph? And I don't think he considers the CFR, Bilderberg, and his Trilateral Commission to be "secret cabals."

In my opinion David was admitting being an internationalist who "conspired with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure" (the latter) NOT being in a secret cabal working against US interests. (the former) Although, personally, I have no doubt that the former is true as well. - he'd just be strange for him to admit it. As Bill Moyer says, "David Rockefeller was born to it, and he has made the most of it."

In my opinion, the passage where he admits that he and the Chase bribed the Chinese delegation with $50,000 is a more serious allegation.

Also, remember that the book was ghost written. (he's currently 93)

[edit on 12/2/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

quotes from your scanned page:

'populists paranoia', 'populists believe in conspiracies'

the author of this book is obviously trying to make people believe conspiracies do not exist and that they are result of some crackpot's imagination

conspiracies are fact and happen all the time

anyone that say that conspiracies do not exist should not be taken seriously

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by donhuangenaro

I found that strange as well.

It's also strange that he believes that people target him because of his position at Chase. He regularly attends Bilderberg and CFR meetings, and he founded the Trilateral Commission! Not to mention his Granddaddy controlled 80% of the world's oil supply at one point. His father donated the land to build the United Nations. (one of the main instruments of the NWO)

There are very good reasons for conspiracy theorists to focus on him, IMO.

He also appears to indicate that the ends justify the means in that last paragraph.

[edit on 12/2/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I don't think any of them have to admit anything.

Actions speak louder than words.

And we all know how words can be twisted.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I read the page...
He wrote... some think that I am part of....
He never claimed he actually did.

By the way, I'm investigating on other of these "illuminati families or bloodlines". Can anyone shed some light on the following lineage : The (van) DUYN bloodline.
I've been told (and want to check if this is indeed so) that this family is somehow at the top (or behind) of all this luminati business.
It has even been said that these guys carry "holy blood" in their veins ?!

Thanks

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

He's sugarcoating it, and is also providing references to problem-reaction-solution mindsets, as was the cold war. Also, his references to improved standards of living is manifestly fake, because, although on a material level the USA has a lot of industry, the middle class has been losing buying power since the 70's and the western world economies have butchered the economies of Africa and South America. Also, materialism is always achieved through a loss of popular wisdom and symbiosis with nature, so to account it positive is bad accounting. It is only positive if balanced with nature, something western style laissez faire capitalism has never bothered itself with.

One page and I'm already totally oposed to the man's views, lord help me if I read the previous 400 or so, or the remaining bs fest following.

He may or may not be a cabalist. I would not be surprised to see he is a step down from the real center of power and that he dosen't really know what's going on beyond what he's instructed to do by the european elite he is probably family to. But one thing he is surely not is a gentle, caring, loving human being who would take population friendly measures in any position of authority. That, imo, is probably against his very genetics.

And as such he is clearly an elitist snob, of no use to a progressive humanity. Sadly for all of us envolved, as he is clearly one miserable old man in a position of great power.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Are you kidding me... he straight up said (im gonna butcher this a little) "Some even believe we [Rockefellers] are a part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United states" "If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I’m proud of it.”

Now back to the middle part... "characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure—one world, if you will."

The middle part was just describing what the secret cabal does. There is just a comma separating the first statement and middle statement.. so if you are saying that yes he admits to be an internationalist then you also have to agree that he admists to be a part of a secret cabal.

Granted I see that you still think he is part of this cabal.. but you can't put a post up like that defending him... he said it.. and it's staright up disgusting! In our faces.. he might as well been spitting on our faces as he screamed it directly at us.

I actually use this quote in a thread I recently started... www.abovetopsecret.com...'
Read that is you want to learn how Rockefellers were the ones that started this economic crisis.

Peace

[edit on 12-2-2009 by danman23]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aakron

This is shocking. Why would he admit to that?! It seems like rather than getting less and less shocked by things I learn on ATS, things I learn here are just getting more shocking. Are you sure this source is accurate? It isn't shocking that he is a member of the group(s). It is shocking he just admits it out of the blue when he does not have to.

These people are very very arrogant.. You'll come to see this more and more... they know that we the sheeple really don't care and won't do anything. We are too focused on how we are going to be able to put the next meal on the table. And thats exactly where they want us. So they can do what ever they want.. read that thread I posted above.. If me as a 23 year old dude can figure that out, they really are just doing it right out in the open and do not care.. because they have the world in a death grip.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Speaking generally, one must ask if a united world is bad?

I sure think so.

Imagine a "One world One State" type of world. That many people, more then likely ended up being ruled by a select group of people.

The cultural differences would eventually cease to exist over large periods of time. So when you say you are going to China, you will be speaking the same language, seeing the same food, same activity, etc.

It would only be good for CEO's who have a larger selling base...

I understand the possibilities and positives of a United World, but I like a bit of spice.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
that crusty old bugger won't live to see it and his power is useless in the other realm -

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join