It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul R. Hill - A NASA engineer into UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Interest and research on UFOs

Hill had two spectacular UFO sightings, the first in July 1952, which led him to research the topic for the rest of his life. Soon after, he built the first flying platform and was able to duplicate the UFO’s tilt-to-control maneuvers. Hill stated that official NASA policy prevented him from publishing his findings. However, for the next 25 years, Hill acted as an unofficial UFO clearing house at NASA, collecting and analyzing sightings’ reports for physical properties, propulsion possibilities, dynamics, etc. To refute claims that UFOs defy the laws of physics, he had to make “technological sense…of the unconventional flying objects.” His studies led him to conclude that UFOs “obey, not defy, the laws of physics,” that not only was the technology explainable but ultimately attainable. His research and conclusions were detailed in a book published posthumously.

You can read the full article here.

( i hope i am not repeating another older thread under a different tittle)

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Another dark secret that NASA continues hiding behind closed doors. With all the small companies now working on floating and hovering vehicles, I think we can conclude that the technology we're seeing (barely) today has been around for some time...this just gives more credit to the fact that we know nothing of what NASA truly does with its technology and or knowledge of technology.

The whole agency is one huge cover-up.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfAces
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Another dark secret that NASA continues hiding behind closed doors.......this just gives more credit to the fact that we know nothing of what NASA truly does with its technology and or knowledge of technology...... The whole agency is one huge cover-up.

It is frustrating to high hell that these guys know some of the greatest secrets and facts about the universe. Why not be proud of your findings? Share with humanity and all mankind.

Funny, "mankind" is a part of one of the most famous quotes of all time, a quote relayed to the world, from the moon, by NASA.

Yet they give two hoots about mankind. They would prefer to lie to all mankind.

I was always taught, "sharing is caring."
NASA, share the wealth of knowledge.

join