It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO from a different angle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hi,

I've been into ATS for around 4-5 years, as a spectator though, just reading and taking in what people have to say.

I have come to the theory that an NWO is actually needed. People on ATS go on about the government being against us, or of the illuminati taking control, however i actually think, on the contrary, that the western governments are actually looking out for their own people.

Look at the war in Iraq, it was fought for oil and innocent people died as a result, but while people were crying foul about it in the west, did anyone actually stop using the oil we were fighting for? Isn't it actually true that it was while the war was being fought, people were also complaining about the price of oil? I'm not being funny here, but if you are so against using oil, take a train / bus somewhere etc and use a fraction to get where you need to go, maybe then we wont consume enough of it to have to fight wars. The fact is the vast majority want their cars, they want the luxuries that they have grown up to expect, at the same time people elsewhere in the world dont only want in on the action (understandibly), there has been an explosion in the population of some of these poorer countries.

Look at the Islamic terror attacks of late, every single one of these can't be a false flag. I live in Manchester, UK and when you walk in to an ethnic area such as Longsight or Rusholme, while most of the asian population are perfectly reasonable people, there are racist elements that hate the whites, just as there is racism in all ethnicities. If you spent long enough in these places, you would realise there isn't some "fake" enemy from the imagination of the MSM, it's all very real, fuelled by inequalities in the world.

You have countries like china and india, needing vast amounts of oil to fuel an expanding population, you have psycho leaders in iran threatening to wipe israel off the map, a country where religion is still a major part of life and from their angle they would be waging war against the greedy fat cats of this world, hence doing good and becoming martyrs in their inevitable death in this case, you have russia and china, with tabs on most of irans oil, and then on the flip side, you have a western population, like spoiled children, who would go ape the minute they couldn't have the luxuries they are used to as a birthright of living here, if you were a western poilititian how would you get out of that mess?

How do you create a military and economic superpower capable of resisting growing superpowers like china when s**t hits the fan and everybody's after those dwindling drops of black gold? How do you control a population that is increasingly violent and out of control as it is, with the luxures we have now, once those luxuries are gone, and keep them in line?

Yes the solution is orwellian, but whats's the other option?

Arnarchy, looting, riots, actually being at danger from your fellow citizens?

Wouldn't you rather your children have a safe life, even if it IS more restricted and intrusive than today than live in a lawless, dog eat dog society?

Leave the NWO be, sit back watch some MSM entertainment on TV, eat junk, get on with your life, and think about how lucky you were to not be born in Afghanistan or Ethiopia.

A lot of you wont like what i have said here, but just think about it.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by rufusthestuntbum]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusthestuntbum
"Leave the NWO be, sit back watch some MSM entertainment on TV, eat junk, get on with your life, and think about how lucky you were to not be born in Afghanistan or Ethiopia."
[edit on 11-2-2009 by rufusthestuntbum]

WTF

Seriously thats the point

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
So the point is a comfortable life for the masses, man, I thougt it supposed to be something scary like enslaving the whole world....so let me get this straight, I won't be forced labor? I still get paid? I still get to watch TV? Do I get to keep my muscle car?
Where's the problem? I must be being misled...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
(To be honest, the only reason I found this was because I wanted to reply to you on another thread, but your response was so far behind, I didn't think you'd ever see it. However, after reading this post, I also wanted to reply to it. What I originally wanted to reply to was a statement made by you about the movement of an electron being observable from its source (A) to its destination (B). This isn't true. An electron can not be located between A and B whether being observed or not. The reason for this is that an electron travels in EVERY possible direction, all at once, but only arrives at the most probably destination. This is why a single electron creates a 'wave' effect, like in the slit experiment.)

I think that you are very correct in a lot of ways. "We the People" have caused much of what has happened. And in order for anything to change, we must change as a whole, or at least as a majority. But when people have never been exposed to much of what we have here on ATS, when they haven't had the opportunity to fall asleep every night thinking of the fallacies of the world... It can be hard to come to these conclusions on your own; MSM definitely open anyone's eyes.

Take my parents for example: Seven years ago, I had never even heard of much of what I know today, and so, I had also, never though about it or discussed it. When I first started making these discoveries on a daily basis, I was outraged. My parents are divorced, but the situations unfolded the same... I went to them and asked them if they knew of a lot of these absurdities that, if research, were quite obvious. They thought it was completely ridiculous; I was latching on to the thoughts of the paranoid and ignorant.

So, what did I do... I proved myself with credible sources (thanks ATS)and after their own research, they started to realize how corrupt our government really is and how blinded its own people are. Now, this wasn't a victory because I convinced them I was right. It was because I convinced them to do their research and convince themselves.

The people making (or being told to make) these governmental decisions are the same. They don't even realize their own ignorance, and I fear they won't until it is already too late. And just because someone is doing something because they say it's their only choice, doesn't make it right. There are plenty of choices to ween Americans and the rest of the world off oil. The US does not need global domination to supply the oil needed.

Have you heard of Global Prompt Strike (GPS)? The US claims to have technology to strike anywhere in the world within one hour. If this is not a measure of impunity, I don't know what is. Our government doesn't want to take territory for oil, that is just one excuse. They want the world. They are the Roman Empire, they are the Nazi Regime. Just because their actions are executed more clandestine than it's predecessors, doesn't mean it isn't the same.

The Writing of George Washington from the Original Manuscript Sources (1745-1799)

1798 - Page 518/519 - Title 'Masons and Illuminati'
-This letter to Reverent G. W. Snyder -

"It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the Unites States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am. The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavored to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first [Illuminati], or the pernicious principles of the latter [Jacobinism] (if they are susceptible of aspiration). That individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the Unites States, may have had these objects; and actually had a separation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned

John Smit

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Whoops, excuse the mistake:
Prompt Global Strike or PGS.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusthestuntbum
I have come to the theory that an NWO is actually needed.

Well you pretty much summed it up right there. They won't be forcing anything on us. We'll be asking for it.

[edit on 7/17/2010 by The Endtime Warrior]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

You pretty much summed it up right there, I used to be scared of martial law and fema camps, but every time a post like this appears, I feel better because I know there will be plenty of people walking right in, begging for their new rights, new laws, and for slavery and ignorance to be the new motto.

Oh I hope that motto makes it the the back of the new I.D cards, and new flag.

My space in the camp will be empty, but I'm sure we wont be missed with so many people coming in on their own.

BTW those that do think about it... truly think about, are doing something about it right now, by coming here and making each other aware of the dangers, of not only the intent of TPTB, but those people who plan on helping out and signing up, so ... thanks for the heads up.

Peace to you...

new topics

top topics

join